Proof of Cash out - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Proof of Cash out

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

• Useful or interesting 7

Hi my friend! Congratulations for your cash out! Your method is very good! This experience can use by other person here to cash out their bitcoin earning! thanks for your experience sharing!

congratulations then.i felt the same thing after getting paid from this forum.this is a trusted forum and very friendly to users.i also used ETH for the first withdraw from trading the BTC

2 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

congrats,im still newbie and haven't get any payment but im looking forward to it.i am so excited.

2 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Your are very good I am new member and after some will will able to earn some money and withdrawal them so good luck for feature.

Like I understood, this is your first withdraw I think no??? You are right, you will have a special feeling in every time you are going to withdraw, but the first time has its own place in our minds, and we will never forget it, so now you are sure that this forum is great source of money 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Rahulnur said:

Cryptotalk forum earning withdraw very fast from yobit exchange. Yobit exchange transaction process very fast.

Dear Rahulnur, before post on any topic, firstly see the post and understand what the user wants to know. It seems that your comments is not related to this topic so next time careful about it otherwise you will get warring points.

This forum is legit and more people wants work whole life with this forum include me, because the crypto talk is bless for new crypto trader and bless for those person who want earn crypto with legit forum. I collect the bitcoin for long term investment.

Those which I converted to ETH, where no low bitcoins that cannot be transfer cuz of the fees. I converted to ETH and made profit, I invested in platform recently

11 hours ago, Death said:

Payment is the really good part of being a crypto user because isometimes 1 or 2 person times you'll feel tired and still if I get my money I'll be happy.

Your statement is very good and I'm glad to hear it.

In the payment is a very important part for all of us even though to get like having to know tired but if the income is obtained again then I'm sure you will be happy.

congratulations on your earning here mate, hoping to get my earning too soon hut now i will continue sharing and posting my ideas to this site to help other for their concerns about this crypto and hoping to be success to this field someday..

16 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I also get payment from it. I read your some posts which is quite good and knowledgeable too for us.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I advise you to keep your money in Bitcoin balance .. that is better than storing it in the Ethereum currency, so the growth of Ethereum is weak in this period

19 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Cryptotalk is a legit site from where you can earn free satoshis. I also cashed out from cryptotalk through yobit. Till now i have cashed out total of 0.01 btc. That is a really nice amount and i give cryptotalk as my part time job. It is good for earning. I also have proof of cash out from cryptotalk.

Congrats, to you on your first earnings. You have done a good thing of converting BTC to ETh and withdrawn the amount. I thing you have posted a good knowledgeable content on withdrawals.

Thats true even me when i was a newbie here in this forum i just thought it was only waste of time until igot my own withdraw and now i am withdrawing if i got ten days and my earning is ,0.003 its really big help for me

Its good to hear and its really true that if you are investing your bitcoin in any of the Cryptocurrencies you will be able to make great profit through it its a great forum and its always give the opportunity to its users to gain knowledge about various things.

This is really inspiring words what you have posted for all the newbies and others. If you work hard and take your first payment that is like being in the heaven and have achieved to climb up the moon.

Congratulations OP for successfully exchanging crypto for fiat money from cryptotalk. I think it's better if you exchange BTC for XRP because the price of XRP is more stable and the fee is low so that the money you get will be greater if you exchange it for fiat money

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

19 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Crypto talk forum is the best ,it keeps it's users happy and very strict in maintaining its forum. It has no room for spams, irrelevant topics/post .Strictly committed to crytpo world. Like you said, it is a great feeling to get paid for just posting on this forum, it also helps us gain knowledge about crypto currency and other crypto related news. A great forum to work in. Best job ever. 

Yes this forum is genuine and they pays you and this both forums and yobit exchange has this done in an unique ways that is great for all and while getting earn with post and comment that is great work 

21 hours ago, Vanessa said:

sure you can do that sir , i know you has achieve more earn by post because your post more than 500 post really expert you do it , thanks for give your sharing with all beginner that give motivated .

22 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I agree this is the evolution of earnings in our time and this tool must be used - earnings and development, these two elements are very appropriate.

You OP is an incentive for everyone, not just novice or experienced users.

Congratulations, although it seems that you only get pay for writing a post, you aldo achieve the goal of spreading cryptocurrencies among all, whio learn to make withdrawals and obtain Fiat.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics