Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims

Sorry to all victims, and congrats to all people who helped those volcano victims. Many people are talking bad about crypto currencies and they don't trust them, but they are very good and useful in our daily lives.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I feel very happy to hear about this donation. And I appreciate the mentality of the crypto community to taking such social steps. So we understand by this example that crypto is showing its priorities. And I also want to address that in many of the donation field cryptos are used.

why not anyone who wants to gave donations to the victims of this incident then you can do this but don't gave your crypto assets to any unauthorized organizations which don't gave this donations to the poor  peoples are real victims peoples.So gave your donations to well reputation based organizations.

• +1 1

Bitcoin uses have expanded and spread tremendously after 2017 and after achieving that high price and now many organizations and institutions prefer to use it because of the ease of switching between it and paper currencies and because of the speed and lack of complications in receiving or sending it.

This is super cool! So happy is the fact that the cryptocurrency is used as a kind of support for the population-charity! This is cool, and it once again shows the situation when our favorite bitcoin is not a fraud at all, and you can trust it!

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the one of the best coin to donate. I saw everywhere when ever there need a donation the bitcoin was on the top.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:42 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Here in the Philippines we just suffered a tremendous tragedy brought about by the Taal Volcano Explosion. The ash fall have affected many municipalities and more or less 800k people were evacuated. Many donations come rushing in as vehicles are falling in line to deliver the relief goods.

The Filipino crypto community also have felt the need to share some donations and so some crypto enthusiasts takes a lead to collect any amount of bitcoins from the PH crypto community which were converted to fiat currency and was used to purchase groceries for the victims of the calamity.

that was a good deed from the crypto community in the philippines and i hope it goes well

This is really a good step. And I have seen that always the crypto users helps in the way of donations. They also donate for the COVID-19.

It was really heart broken when I saw the news. Cryptocurrency donations made by many people around the world shows how connected the cryptocurrency world is and also how helpful it can be to it's people. 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, bliznec said:

Bitcoin sacrificed to the victims of the Taal volcano, and this obviously confirms the power of Bitcoin, and thereby presents it to people who need help. 

Bitcoin is the king of coins and this is the future of the world and i hope that like this donation crypto make more donations and its strong its hold on the world. Crypto market can change the world structure in future and it make easy the payment system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not know about this disaster. I hope that with Bitcoin donations went great and it will be a honest way and this donation can't be stolen or used for other ways because of the blockchain having recorded everything and the track of the donations is possible.

• +2 1

This shows the generous use of Bitcoins. The victims would have been really pleased as they were donated with good priced bitcoin which can help them look after the expenses. Good luck friends . Let's all look forward to the bitcoin  being widely sucessful.

• +1 1

With Bitcoin there is hope and the Bitcoin people no matter where they are have concerns and humanity in them to donate in Bitcoin form which means the donations will be transparent and given to the victims otherwise if there is corruption it will be easy to find the criminals that will try to steal donation relief funds. Bitcoin is the best for donations and lately many organizations started accepting it.

• +3 1

They should because imagine you have 1M bitcoins stuffed somewhere,then it has gone to 18000, that means right now you have18,000,000,000$ , Thats 18 Billion , and I do believe there are people who has stuffed this coin somewhere and we need to check it out right now

• +1 1

It was a disaster that was met with government efforts to reallocate all this population and I hope that the bitcoin donations helped some of them to make their pain less. We need to stick to being humane and help the people in need. With Bitcoin it is easier and better way to donate and I am glad that I read there was such a movement in Philippines.

This is a wonderful gesture by the Philippine crypto community that had benefited thousands of calamity victims. Kudos to everyone who donated and hope more people and company follow suit and adopt cryptocurrency as one form of donation to support calamity victims worldwide.

These people did great and sold some Bitcoin into fiat to help the people in need and buy groceries and food for them, but I hope that fiat will not be needed again and donations and supplies will be directly bought using Bitcoin. It makes good for the Philipine nation to be united and help each other in ways that Bitcoin can help as well.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Mandoy01 said:

which were converted to fiat currency

As long as it was for a good cause and there was nobody accepting cryptocurrencies then I think it was ok to do that. It was something that doesn't matter what was needed, although perhaps the food stores should accept crypto for this occasion and not be stubborn.

It was good effort by the Bitcoin community to help the victims of this volcano. We can all help with donations to charities and events when help is needed. We can use our Bitcoin for many good things and buy items food or pay for shelter for all people that are struck by an unfortunate event.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

Whenever a big problem comes to the world the Bitcoin always help to the people like you can see the Bitcoin also help the Covid 19...

This shows how strong and kind bit coin is we can see the help they rendered to those people who are in danger and are serioisly need help and they quickly rush to them and help them with what they have this is a great news

Bitcoin is now being used for different purposes. As you have seen many big industries have come forward to help their country fight the coronavirus pandemic by donating lots of money. 

• +3 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Here in the Philippines we just suffered a tremendous tragedy brought about by the Taal Volcano Explosion. The ash fall have affected many municipalities and more or less 800k people were evacuated. Many donations come rushing in as vehicles are falling in line to deliver the relief goods.

The Filipino crypto community also have felt the need to share some donations and so some crypto enthusiasts takes a lead to collect any amount of bitcoins from the PH crypto community which were converted to fiat currency and was used to purchase groceries for the victims of the calamity.

Dear you are right and I have heard that many companies are donating through cryptocurrencies and I think it is really a very good idea to cause if they use their money in donate so I think it is really very good that we can use our money to help needy peoples and I think we should help other through our cryptocurrencies.

These types of initiatives are creating a positive image od cryptocurrencies around the world. Also bitcoin transfer favours more help tp victims because its free of country regulations.

Though I have never heard about the Taal volcano tragedy, but I happy to know that the Crypto community in Philippines have enthusiastically donated part of their income to their brethren.