What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

• Useful or interesting 20
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Let just hope that the priceof the market will be on our side because the market price is very unpredictable but if your a professional trader then you can expect a better trade.

• +1 5
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

What I expect from crypto currency is an increase in the number of users and the development of projects that are even better than before and which certainly has a very good price in the future.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

If you look at the amount of investors in crypto currencies they are increasing day-by-day.So i think the price of crypto currencies will gradually rise in the future.So expect a handsome profit from the crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This year so many coins showing us symptoms about bullrun. This year started Bitcoin price increase continues, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin,zash, and Bitcoin SV coin price will increase by double. This time is important so we take some patients.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You can expect huge profit from crypto. I expect this year I will be able to double my money by investing in bitcoin and ripple. 

• -5 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

Lets hope it is not bullish because it is not good time for bullish .All we need now is a stable market for all coins.We want bullish in 2nd quarter.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Do not expect to much. But I think crypto in the first quarter of 2020 will be good to us. Maybe bitcoin's value will cross the $9000 mark. But expect it to swing going down and going up.

• +3 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I think we have passed the deep-price after the 2017 bubble and maybe 2020 is the beginning of the bull run

• -4 1
  • -2 1

2 hours ago, Delgboke said:

This is only a short time increase, as many of experts predicts that crypto currencies will rise after the bitcoin rises and this will happen in the last quarter of this year.

I really expect the bullish market in the first quarter, I know it is too early for this year 2020, but who knows it can happen anytime. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should expect more benefits from the investment of your cryptocurrencies if you invested with the best coins and you have best trading strategies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

what i hope is that cryptocurrency will be more popular in my country and people will try to think seriously about earning money from it. 

Always hope that the crypto currency will always increase in every quarter. Because with that increase, the value of my investment will always go up. Even the tokens that I have now must have also increased.

What I anticipate from digital money is an expansion in the quantity of clients and the improvement of tasks that are far better than previously and which absolutely has a generally excellent cost later on.

Boss all the market indicators show that demand of crypto currency increase day by day and more new person come in the crypto world because this things show that people accepted crypto currency and its worth and in this way the crypto currency future is very bright. 

We should only expect from bitcoin is when it is in deep buy it and when it is in high then sell it and this strategy is the simple and best to get the everytime profits and everyone use this and best way

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Halving is about to happen. The price of bitcoin and all of the other coins out there will for surely gonna rise up since their price is dependent on the price of the bitcoin. As of now it is slowly rising. I am hoping that it will become 20k USD again before the end of 2020.

I am expecting the increase in cryptocurrency price and also expecting to increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency around the world. The last expectation is that we will able to do shopping by using crypto as payment.

what i was expecting is that the prices should be increases and it is the most useful forum so i think that the number of users and the development of this site also should increase. if it price increase than the market prices will also increase and the other thing that i want to say that the bitcoin should be no longer banned in any country.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Yes, i always expecting good from this website. I helps me very much to connected with modern world and learned everything new about technologies. Everyone should join this. 

Yes everyone must support and provide support for new breakthroughs in this digital world especially in matters concerning currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well you want to play the game right, so simple answer would be think like a whale. If you have a lot of money and you want to make a lot more, so what will you do. You know that halving is approaching and everyone is getting reading for a price jump, so you as a whale what will you do. When you fig out the answer, you would know what would happen, not because you became a clairvoyant, but because you know the rules of the game now.

Isn't it clear that everyone hopes prices will rise? Honestly, your question is not clear. If prices go up, that's good. Then what do you want to expect?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

4 hours ago, Delgboke said:

This year everyone expect so much from bitcoin. Crypto fans from all over the world have read about a big event called halving that is supposed to happen in May 2020. Most people have prepaid themselves for this wonderful phenomenon and started filling their wallets with so much satoshis with the hope that their bitcoins will be multiplied some months later. I'm looking forward to see if bitcoin can fulfill people's dreams or not. This is the most common trend in the first half of this year.