What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

I this in first quarter of this year cryptocurrency will take high increase in pricing. Actually for today, cryptocurrency is going down and down day after day. But i hope it will give positive graph showing high price increase. Let's see what's happen. Thank you.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:25 PM, Yachuu said:

We should expect and i think everyone should do the same too that the value of bitcoin will continuosly grow and and rise up again like in the past 2016.

This is good mate, there has a possible to happen this thing because the bitcoin halving comes in this year so that many people are holding their coins to be ready for the bull run 2020.

Bitcoin is usually climbing with attractiveness in our earth. It truly is wide-spread in each and every state on this planet. Some people everywhere do the job in this article in addition to dwell. I've truly acquired $100 BTC on the net. I'm sure crypto might strengthen sometime soon. Normal Conversation Conversation AIG.

After the great success of bitcoin, I expect success for its future, as well as cryptocurrencies. Over the past nine years, more than 1500 codes have appeared, all of them are different, even unreal codes are different. But they are all shared in three pillars that form the bedrock.

4 hours ago, Mohh_3333 said:

I am expecting the increase in cryptocurrency price and also expecting to increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency around the world. The last expectation is that we will able to do shopping by using crypto as payment.

Still hoping for  that day, but seems like it is very far away, people are comfortable with using crypto just for trading.

This year so many coins showing us symptoms about bullrun. This year started Bitcoin price increase continues, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin,zash, and Bitcoin SV coin price will increase by double.You should be positive when you are trading / holding or learning about it .. its an amazing big world

The technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency will change national and global financial systems. Bitcoin, like all cryptocurrencies, relies on Blockchain technology that makes its transactions so secure that experts considered it non-compromising. Because transactions are guaranteed, the cost of verifying transactions is lower than the cost of the central bank.

I should except that to increase the payment, and they should provide more newbei to earn money and then to spread their website all over the world. I think this is what world will expect

28 minutes ago, Lamha6474 said:

I expect more countries to adopt crypto as a world currency and further development in adapting crypto. I expect that the price of Cryptocurrency will increase in a quarter of year because bull run is not possible at present as the price is low and there will be very much difficulties on rapid increase of its prices. 

If some events like the halving is to trigger the bull run, price of bitcoin been low can not stop it.

Watching what you mean. If you are talking about the future, then you should expect a complete capture of the economy with cryptocurrency. It is much more convenient and easier than money. The future is behind cryptocurrencies.

It seems that I should expect a lot from cryptocurrency.  To work here, I must have knowledge of various and different things.  And if I had the cryto world, I could work there too.  In order to do a much better job, I must work very carefully.  thanks for everything ...

Cryptocurrency is very beneficial for us. It teaches us a way to do it. It is very favorable for students. With crypto currency, we can meet our everyday needs Crypto currency teaches us a way to earn 

13 minutes ago, Xenofever1 said:

In general, we should not expect a lot in crypto since the market trend is very unpredictable now a days. It requires a lot of research and experience to understand it fully and make it an advantage. 

Focusing on knowledge of market indicators is better than choosing which coins will rise in price. The crypto market is changing so fast that events will be unexpected and expected. 

Certainly everyone makes a great amount of money in the crypto marketplace. This will happen before or after the bitcoin itself is halved. An agency to control different types of cryptocurrency

Hv a gd step to earn money and home sitting job no extra effort to earn

In 2020, a number of important events are expected that will definitely have a strong impact on cryptocurrencies. The most anticipated event is Bitcoin Halving. Bitcoin will either continue to move forward or crash. There is a high probability that this will mainly be a year of rapid growth in maturity and further technological development of the industry.

for my own knowledge you can invest, buy, or keep it. But in everyway possible it is deifinetly useful and so much worthy. for me i pay my subscriptions on some applications with it many thanks to this site for helping me do so.

You should expect cryptocurrency prices to rise, as well as expansion and expansion in all countries of the world

Just now, bablog1094 said:

I expect it to be called legal all over the world and people who are marketing and investing all over the world should invest in it and make maximum profits. It can play an important role in changing the life of the world.

Crypto is not legal at the first place, so legalizing it is going to require all governments of the world to deny themselves first, meaning it is going to take a very long time. But the reason that it will happen is because no other choice the governments have.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Delgboke said:

your suggestion is welcome. 

I expect the bull run on the late 2020, or even early 2021. During the past halvings, the price isn't immediately affected after it happened, it rallied to its new ATH after some months to even a year.

You should expect good from cryptocurrency.

Actually, every trader should expect good future from cryptocurrency.

Never get be panic. Stay strong with your crypto experience.

One day you will be success from cryptocurrency.

Best of luck mate!

The Crypto world punishes people when they hesitate on trying to earn quickly, as I myself have been used to those situations when I just hurrilly try to invest when I myself I was low on the knowledge to use Crypto appropriately

Welcome with me
The first thing that benefits us as a crypto community is to increase the number of crypto users and traders globally. Our main goal is to recognize cryptography by governments.
The price is something that we young people don't have, it may go up a bit, especially after the Halving