Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

The most trusted coins with the safest increase like Bitcoin should be the best coins. The halvening will make it increase a lot this year.

I will advice you to try out LTC and ETH. I predict ETH in particular to increase in value before the end of this year. And again, to anyone investing in cryptocurrency, please don't invest everything on a coin or token, it is not advisable. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion the best cryptocurrency to invest in , is BTC or LTC or EtH , for me this 3 cryptocurrency is the best . If you invest in this cryptocurrency you will get a good profit, but of course you have to learn how you can trade.

1 hour ago, Wa998sh said:

in these times it is good to invest in any coin or token. because the all prices are decreasing. but still i lie to invest in Bitcoin because i think it will be the most coin that its price will go high comparing with other coins.

any coin? come on brother, i don't want to be rude but there are 3000+ coins and lot sof them are just trash coin. so the inly good coins for investment are  top 10 or top 20. cause they are well known and has lots of users that may be the factor that their price will go up in the future.

My friend, by constantly monitoring the price, I agree with you to talk about the best currencies to trade are Ethereum and Altcoin, but I do not expect that the price of Ripple will be good within a year, it needs several years to reach the level of other currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, NomiNAL said:

if you need to choose only 1 coin. I am optimistic to have ltc. With a very low price, as now, this is a good opportunity to make good profits for a period of less than a month.

It is a good choice of a coin, considering it's small supply and the demand that is yet to be bigger.

There are many digital currencies that have a future in 2020, such as Matic and Zilloqa, and some other currencies. Successful investment projects determine the success or failure of the currency.

There are many currencies through which you can achieve good profits by investing and one of the best of these currencies is the formation of Bitcoin cash and ethereu and litecoin. These are the best currencies to invest

13 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

We should invest in the best crytpo currency there are lots of good crytpo to the market but in 2020 we should invest in bitcyand Eth. Because they will be top

eth and bitcoin are the top ones that are very promising, if you choose the others you can but that's for the short term, especially eth and bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment.

5 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

There are many currencies on the market that can make a pretty high profit by investing. , my opinion is that if you're into trading, then invest in bitcoin and light coins

Bitcoin is very good option for trading, the volatility of bitcoin will bring you more Profits, as for th light coins, I don't know this coin, can you expatiate about it?

17 hours ago, Barters said:

Bitcoin is the best in all aspects, it makes its profit, everything in it is impressive, and those who invested in it in the past enjoy their life, and this coin is easy to buy, just order this coin and do whatever you want this coin began to make you profit the very next moment when you bought it, and, in the end, it is accepted in all the main regions of the world that show that the future of bitcoins is bright.

Yes, no one disagrees that bitcoin is good for investment and also more reliable than some other currencies, but at the same time there are currencies in the market that can give you a profit several times higher than that of bitcoin.

As i have evaluated that the bull/bear coins are very good for investment and instant profit. Likely i am holding xrpbull and if xrp pumps 1x it pump3x so it will do good i am hoping that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, Nutu18 said:

Currently i'm collecting some BTC because this market main coin also grab some other strong and currently i have 1.57 LTC i think it can be pump soon because LTC in not movement and this is good sings.

Bitcoin has been doing well so as ether if not because of the pandemic fighting the whole world. There has been some movement in LTC so far, it has been moving with almost the same rhythm with btc and Eth lately. It has dropped to about €33 at this moment 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

In my opinion at the end of year 2020 alt coins Like XRP eth will became much more valuable. Not forget to mention that bitcoin price will rise a lot too in the upcoming days. 

2020 is a good time for Cryptocurrency invest.There are some types of cryptocurrencies that are likely to rise, such as light coin Ethereum will easily increase the price of coins but the best is that Bitcoin bit coins are the highest value and sales price increases very fast.  So we can be very profitable by investing.

In my opinion,the best crypto to start investing with is still bitcoin, because you can assure or guarantee yourself that you will gain some profit from bitcoin especially if you are really patient and willing to wait until the bull run comes. Investing in popular coins is really good because you'll know that your investment will be safe.

16 minutes ago, NomiNAL said:

Currently, there is an increase in some well-known altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves and Iota. I personally think that the waves are still very underestimated, they have huge potential. These coins are still worth buying.

There is no doubt, that includes large coins. Moreover, Litecoin and Bitcoin are like legends in crypto. will never collapse let alone shrink.

Bitcoin has always the best option for anyone to invest anytime but other then it, I am seeing good growth of Ripple coin, digitex coin and etherium coin in future. If you are planning to invest then invest in these coins.

The best crypto currency to invest in with this year 2020 is to invest in the face of crypto currency it self that is for youbto invest in bitcoin as it has been and will still alway yet be the best crypto currency market to invest in. 

6 hours ago, GreedLap said:

I think icos is the best way to invest, because it does not depend on the sudden movement of others. I found a more confident way of investing, you should see what they got. Here is the website of their website www.sether.io, take your time and look at their work and technology are also advisers. Good luck with your investment

Icos isnt the best way to invest in cryptocurrency, ICOS are not trusted and many projects have failed us, investors are even afraid to invest in any new projects

6 hours ago, Biplab1234 said:

There are many benefits that can earn a good amount of money by investing coins, but in this case you have bitcoin or many other things that you can earn a good amount of money by investing. Is more than

Bitcoin is the best among the coins that everyone are willing to invest for a good profits, bitcoin so anticipating a good bull runs free bitcoin halving

11 hours ago, amiraliko said:

I think everyone need to buy Monero. Because it is very promising coin. right now it's price down, so it is the best time to buy it. I think it has a great future in 2020-2021 Because it is the future of anonymous cryptocurrency.

I just heard of monero coins, you can explain them in detail. I feel strange but if I promise I will use it because in a crisis like this anything must be done so that the economy remains stable in the future.

crypto currencies such as bit coin, I Ethereum, lite coin are still toping the list of best crypto currencies out there to invest, I on the yobit exchange sute investing in yoda dollar wouldbe a great idea 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:37 PM, Rickso said:

the best crypto to invest is bitcoin, without a doubt, there are no other coins with his value.

if you want to risk more buying some other crypto, there a lot of coins with very good potential because of their project, like cardano, chainlink, neo

Yeah Chainlink's CHAIN is good performer on the different exchange sites. There are so many exchange sites interested to include Chainlink on their platform. I have seen another profitable coin OGN from the Origin Protocol. You can have a look at OGN. 

11 hours ago, Unistral said:

I always share money with a lot of coins, some crypto coins that are worth buying now are NEO, Ethereum, Waves, Ark, etc. In principle, all Altcoin are good and deserve to be invested. Critical investments should always be patient.

Ethereum,waves litecoin, ripple, monero, dash, ADA, and other highly ranked coins are worth investing, this are some of the coins that you are easily invest in them