Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

Of course Bitcoin is in the list because of its high market capitalization. But you can try also Ethereum because there's a new version that can release in this year so I guess that's have a huge impact on its value. You can try other altcoins like NEO or XRP.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

Well i see no potentials for the above coins you mentioned to rise without bitcoins (the mother of currency)rising first the best currency to invest in will be stable coin or bitcoins

14 hours ago, saeim420 said:

If anybody wants to invest in Crypto than you can invest in these coin such as ethereum, litecoin, ripple, Dashcoin, Bitcoin cash, binance coin, Bitcoin SV,  Botcoin os the best because you can earn it here in free it is easily to convert and can get by posting useful content here. 

You didn't put bitcoin into the list, it is out of the list and I think it should be in the list

To invest in any of the digital coin projects according to me is the btc... Since it's doing well This year 2020 and in the future the price of by will rise over $12000... So u can gain profit 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, Sedy said:

XLM(Ripple) 

I think you meant to type XRP there.

XLM (Stellar) was looking as a good opportunity this year for me, but lately I see Ethereum will probably become the best investment for 2020. It is actually one of the few coins that keeps developing in order to create something better. They will probably release ETH 2.0 this year and it will be something completely different from the past and quite unique compared to the rest blockchains. There are high hopes that Ethereum 2.0 will begin another wave of investments from the hi-tech sector that will be even bigger than 2017. I'm expecting Ethereum to be the best investment for 2020-2021 and probably my safest bet.

Cryptocurrency is now a very popular online currency in the world. People are now interested in investing in cryptocurrency, as well as the enthusiasm for investing in cryptocurrency and work on cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency to invest in 2020 as it showing a rapid growth from the first week of 2020 but can't say stable right now, may be it will rise and break previous record and give huge profit for its investor and traders.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

I personally love the Ethereum coin after bitcoin. As now the results are verifiable that ethereum have surge up to 23% up in just one month time. Although all the big cap coins are pumping along with bitcoin price increase.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For me and where to achieve greater proportion of profit, I think that algo are the best where can reach 150% of the current price 3000satoshi

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Right now I think the best investment is on bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, and dash. For Bitcoin, now it's better to save and keep buying it. We are going to hit 20K and more as soon as possible.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Sedy said:

Bro I will invest in the Ripple and ether.

I think the most attractive coins for investment in 2020 will be anonymous. Zcash, Dash, Monero. Governments want to regulate the cryptocurrency market more and more. Many of the users will shy away from the attention of governments with these currencies. Their price will rise.

I can't really say that this is the best, but in my opinion litecoin is a great coin to invest in 2020 other than bitcoin of course. You can invest on other coins though, as long as you prepared them really well. And good luck.

Invest with LTC and Doge coins because they are very is to return your capital though sometimes they can give you a loss but the good thing is that they make a big loss like trading with bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/22/2020 at 10:24 PM, Crypto555 said:

Xlm is a very good coin to make an investment in 2020 because the price of this coin has gone down a little lately and this is a good moment to buy some more and wait for the bull run 

Xlm is not a bad coins but I don't think it's the best choice you have for investing. Because the price of xlm has gone down very very much, since it reached its all time high of 0.9$.

don't be surprised if many people choose bitcoin. because when you open a coinmarket cap or exchanger, bitcoin will definitely appear in number 1. indirectly, bitcoin is the center and it can be proven by the increase that occurs bitcoin from year to year and the profit that can be taken from there.

outshine invest on XRP / heave as loads of investors and smooth precise and crypto analysts predicts it will moon this day as it's system were extensively normal in different transaction-related platforms.

I think one of the best coins to invest is the way Bitcoin prices are rising in 2020. I think I will make it the number one profit in the world.

There are several good currencies to invest in this year from 2020, including Litecoin and Ethereum, and also Ripple, so this opportunity should be used in this year to reap profits from these currencies.

To me the best crypto currency is Bitcoin, it is most recognised in my segment area as well as best recommended for people, I see that people tends to go along with what they are aware of than other wise

The best cryptocurrency to invest in it's kind of complicated for me because we have so many cryptocurrency but many people say that bitcoins will get you huge income if you actually invest in it

On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Rickso said:

the best crypto to invest is bitcoin, without a doubt, there are no other coins with his value.

if you want to risk more buying some other crypto, there a lot of coins with very good potential because of their project, like cardano, chainlink, neo

Yes i agree with you my friend i have same opinion like you if you want to risk more buying some other crypto there a lots of coins with very good potential

9 hours ago, Lafifa Oishe said:

At themoment, Bitcoin and some coins with good technology should be considered. it is a good project. you can learnabout this coin on Google.  It has an outstanding speedy transactions and has a very cheap transaction fees in all exchanges.

i also think btc will be the first choice to invest in 2020. the price of btc so btc will started increasing day by day in this year.

From recent Mark situation I think bitcoin is best for invest. Because it's price is almost upto $9500. That's why I think so.

I think Bitcoin is the best profitable currency. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for investment