Mobile Apps: "Android-Iphone" Vs Web - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Mobile Apps: "Android-Iphone" Vs Web

CryptoTalk.  Mobile Apps: Yes

There are  two basic ways to present your web page on your Smartphone, Through an App for the different operating systems that exist  Android, IOS. The most popular Facebook -Twitter-Youtube, etc.

But there are also website that are visual adaptacion of web pages, and that is what crypto talk uses, which really is a great advantage because you don't have to install anything on your cell phone.

And it is the trend, at the beginning of smartphones, web pages very, very bad on smartphones, the development of "Android-Iphones" Apps were the solution. 

Actually a project can have App Web - App android- App Iphone.

So, The  CryptoTalk.org  mobile is App Web:

webmobile.thumb.gif.58778039205419f4025e2f53720bdc8b.gif

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

For web I will it is fast to work with but problem is if we work on laptops or pc then it will best but my all time favorite is mobile Android apps it is the best and can work any where you want and I think mobile in Android is best

Hi my friend! That is good new to every one here! This mobile apps can help me strongly to work with my android phone! Thanks and best regards ! good earning!

I'm using my phone in anytime I want to use this forum, I think I'm satisfied enough, and until I don't think I need a mobile version, because web version is doing its work perfectly without any big issues, who knows, maybe they will launch one

Usually I have using a laptop to browse the forum but sometimes I am also using it from mobile where I have not to get any issues. So, in my opinion I think web version is good enough.

Well, i think many members here are using mobile phone just to post here in this forum because they have no personal computers and also laptop so they will just used their phone just to participated here, i think this will be good if this forum having some mobile application so that it can be easily to used for the mobile phone users.

cryptotalk is working well and either it is web based or an application is okay,and it can be use by everyone even using laptop ir computer.

12 hours ago, Kareemramzy said:

I think if crypto talk make an app that is will be very good idea and will make the blog more useful and easy

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Well, i think many members here are using mobile phone just to post here in this forum because they have no personal computers and also laptop so they will just used their phone just to participated here, i think this will be good if this forum having some mobile application so that it can be easily to used for the mobile phone users.

?

14 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

The Topic explains that the Forum has a mobile Application WEB. That is, just type the "cryptotalk.org"  in your preferred browser and the Forum looks as it is shown in the "OP".

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

15 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

There are  two basic ways to present your web page on your Smartphone, Through an App for the different operating systems that exist  Android, IOS. The most popular Facebook -Twitter-Youtube, etc.

But there are also website that are visual adaptacion of web pages, and that is what crypto talk uses, which really is a great advantage because you don't have to install anything on your cell phone.

And it is the trend, at the beginning of smartphones, web pages very, very bad on smartphones, the development of "Android-Iphones" Apps were the solution. 

Actually a project can have App Web - App android- App Iphone.

So, The  CryptoTalk.org  mobile is App Web:

webmobile.thumb.gif.58778039205419f4025e2f53720bdc8b.gif

I always cryptotalk as web because there we get a advantage to open many post in one time with browsers. I use only web version.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Well for crypto talk then I choose it in website state and access it through android phone why? Because you don't have to install in your phone or less consumption of memory space and less problem unlike in website state of the forum.

16 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

i think that if this forum has an app on android i will use it for sure! but i don't like using explorers for opening this forum.. so i prefer using my laptop

Usually I have using a laptop to browse the forum. and i think that if this forum has an app on andorid that i will not use it 

5 hours ago, Cizolf said:

That was very informative and cryptotalk is appweb but an app for cryptotalk would be even better. A good app provides more efficiency and better interface so it can help cyptotalk generate more audience.

I think that many users connect through smartphones. The mobile web application works very nice.

43 minutes ago, Kapil Koirala said:

It is best to work on cryptotalk if you have your pc because you just have to keep on typing and nothing is better than pc for typing and it will even be better if they launch their app because we don't have to keep opening our browser all the time.

I don't understand him very well, i think he tries to say that they are both good, In effect that is about listening to opinions and advice.

Web or Mobile App web, it is a matter of taking of each one according to our needs of place and time.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

No problem, always sometimes in time, I go to the Critotalk forum, through my mobile. It is very convenient, and you do not need an application, just through the browser on your mobile phone. 

I can't compare these two devices. Since I do not when I do not work with a smartphone only with a PC. I don't keep any apps for earning money on my smartphone. It's not safe.

If this is about cryptotalk making a mobile app for their forum, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Although I haven't seen any forum software make a mobile app for itself, it could remove the need of a browser to log in.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Mobile apps of android and i-phone they are much pretty good than using websites, because websites sometimes are made the very slow network

I like to use my phone and download all applications especially that I do not have a laptop device .. Thanks for sharing my friend

Using cryptotalk forum website in the mobile phone is ok to me.. I don't think we need an app for cryptotalk.. web is enough, but I prefer to do in PC than the mobile phone.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Im comfortable using the mobile version of cryptotalk. Its very easy to use compared to the yobit website thats so hard to navigate. I think website should adapt both a web version and a mobile version like what cryptotalk did specially since more people use their smartphone on a daily basis than their computers when doing private transactions.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Some website has a mobile mode built in them. So, if they have a mobile mode, you could open them with a good interface on your phone. It's different with the one that only has a desktop mode. When you open them in your phone, you'll see the desktop mode. I prefer the desktop mode on my PC though.

Yes it is portable web we anywhere done works on the crypto talk. But apps are too slow we work less than website. Web site more faster than mobile apps.

In my opinion,I prefer mobile apps if I am using a mobile phone because it's easier and more comfortable and most apps now came with modern UI and its faster than using web.