How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered

I don't own Bitcoins but a very small portion of one Bitcoin not even worth considering to steal it if this is your question about collecting information on others. I joined recently and if I was to buy many Bitcoins I would need to have hundreds of thousands of dollars in my bank. I think you understand why your question is met with a straight answer, friend.

• +1 1

I don't know which is this cryptobusiness friend, but I know that it was very easy to make lots of Bitcoins if you had joined during 2015 as during that time bitcoin hunters were making easily 1 Bitcoin every month, although out of stupidity most of them didn't believe in it and they were selling for $200.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

Accumulated means gathered and holding currently. I would say it is shameful for someone who have known fully about bitcoin since more than 3 years. I won't like to mention it but it is low.

Literally, I deal more with altcoins; ETH, LTC, and XRP. BTC investment is in decimal places. 

Overall, I have traded up to 0.1btc so far.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I haven't gathered bitcoins, this would have been great but I wasn't trying a lot for a long time, I was investing and trading but with trading I didn't make a lot more as some were claiming to make. The amounts paid by online jobs for promotions were very bad for a long time, perhaps Cryptotalk has been the best one.

• Useful or interesting 1

The market price of bitcoin is better bigger everytime, it is coming to the time it is now difficult to even gather 1 btc easily. As for now, I am not really old to bitcoin, I have only little. But with time, I will try all my best to make more bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I am not tried to make more Bitcoin in the start but I was trade to the dollar and withdrawn some times the profits. I am still do that and I am not have too much with the Bitcoin. I am not know exactly my profit either and if I did I was not go to tell to you my dear. You are ask a thing you should not and many are dot hat to  brag but some will read the answers and can use this.

• +1 1

I was able to but bitcoin of 0.05 before the bull run started, bitcoin was at $8000 when I bough it, the price really increased and I know now that bitcoin is just an asset that increase over time unlike others that can depreciate. 

• +2 1

You given a correct statement that the goal should be to make Bitcoins. Although for many years now this is very hard as today one Bitcoin equals to $20,000. This is the yearly average wage in most of the wealthy nations of the world. So having made a yearly wage is hard from being online but it could have been done with precise trading that most of us are not so experts. One Bitcoin every year would have been dream for the current market.

• +4 1

The number of btc I  have acquired is  quite alot, but most of these acquisitions are from trading and investment of my Altcoins, 

On 11/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, Khan said:

well its not a tiny thing which you are not able to remember but it can be hold for long time because of the price up and down the holding will cause issue i.e. money losing.

I do not get you comment very well, you meant if someone hold he will lose? I will like if you make this understandable for people. What I know about holding is that you will gain but the time for the gain can be long. And you can be luck in a way you will be able to hold and gain as fast as possible. 

Price of Bitcoin as well as opportunities change. If you were early in this it will be easier to make Bitcoins. Right now we can't even make 0.1 BTC easy and will need perhaps a year or more of online tasks to gather this amount depending on the time you put. So this question isn't answered just like that.

It is hard to get BTC because it need more hard work and more time so hope I will get it because I'm working here and I know this forum will give us more benefits and we will get that and doing trading and investment and also doing some other marketing so that we can achieve that..

• +3 1

Gathering bitcoin now is getting harder, the price at $19000 make it harder. I remember it was easy for me to gather $0.005 bitcoin easily at one time before, but now it is 0.0025 bitcoin. I was happen to have some bitcoin before the rally. It has been what that increased my money. 

I have no more bitcoin 8n my wallet or in my any exchange site. But i have earned little bit from the cryptotalk post and payment at the yobit exchange. This is very helpful for me.

• +2 1

I have fractions of a bitcoin but not as much as I would like to have. I’m still continuing to buy and hodl day by day until 1 reach at least 1 btc

On 1/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

Those who trade or invest in Bitcoin may have a lot of Bitcoin deposits.  However, I am not a trader so I do not have bitcoin deposits.  However, Bitcoin is a very good currency.  The one who has accumulated bitcoin for many years is the richest person today.  Because last year the price of Bitcoin was very low, but now the price of Bitcoin is much better.  Now Bitcoin has Moon.  As a result, those who have Bitcoin own a lot of money today

• +1 1

Since I started a crypto business that I've earned quite a lot, maybe around $ 500 in dollars, I can increase my income by trading or holding it for the long term. If I didn't sell it in the day trade and I sold it at the high price it is today, I might get more than that.

• +1 2

I started years ago, but unfortunately I had the mentality of many and my earnings were always converted into Fiat, therefore my funds in Bitcoin are low compared to the time I have been in this market, the most I have had in my power has been 1 BTC and I currently have only 0.35 BTC divided into some currencies as a very long-term investment, although if I see good returns I will sell

• +2 1

Hi friend you will be surprised to hear that I still do not know how to check bitcoin on this site because I am new and worked one day  on this site I still do not understand everything.But it turns out that I spend most of the day commenting without actually knowing everything and I'm still not sure if it will work or not.It would be helpful for me if someone could explain to me how to check bitcoin here

On 1/21/2020 at 5:45 PM, MOProgress said:

I am new to cryptotalk so I haven't earned enough Bitcoin, it will take several years to accumulate a lot of bitcoins here if cryptotalk continues to pay with bitcoin. Even so, expanding my portfolio to keep growing is my goal, so I don't depend on my income solely from cryptotalk. I need to expand into trading and investing, this is the start of my career in the crypto world so I will continue to strive to achieve my goals.

• +1 1

I'm not a biger investor Bitcoin. I buy & sell Bitcoin whenever it needs to support my daily needs.I'm collecting more capital & I think I will be a bigger investor in the future time  but not for right now. I invested a small amount in BTC & its price grow now.

Edited by ShiNorton

I think alot of old members have been gathering many bitcoin but am newbies members here and i have not completed my first 100 post, but i will so get to have some earning of income

This was easier for several years, because the price of one bitcoin was about 8000 dollars, but today its price has reached more than 35000 dollars, and obtaining a complete Bitcoin has become a dream for many traders today.

I have never sent any Bitcoin but am trying to trade to save Bitcoin. Many people left because of poor market conditions but those who accumulated bitcoins could make a lot of money if the price rose.

I have not but my friend is rich only due to Bitcoin. He bougut a bitcoin in 2019 at very cheap price 5500$ and store it in his blockchsin wallet and now he sold it with big profit at the rate of 43000$ and became rich.He is very happy due to huge profit gain.

Edited by Ayesha990