How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered

On 1/21/2020 at 3:45 PM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

I don,t have any BTC i just gather the ALT coins becasue the ALT coins are good and their price is so much low now and i hope these coins will give me huge profit than the other coins and the BTC price is high so much that why i like the BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Ssshakil said:

I'm freezing on a daily basis but I am exchanging my earned Satochi with Bitcoin. I currently only have a few cents in BTC but all my crypto is worth 0.2 BTC at the moment

Did you shared the value of  BTC from Yobit where they shows your account value in BTC.Then this is not accurate value.You don't have to consider this as real BTC .

2 hours ago, kubuto1 said:

I think bitcoin will increase after end of the month users. I have collected almost 0.05 btc till now but in the past

Save your bitcoin as long as the price of bitcoin is still down, then you can sell it when bitcoin will increase after the end of this month, so you have the opportunity to sell it then you will get a big profit, and in the future it will be better.

• +2 1

In fact, I did not collect a lot of bitcoin. Maybe I have gathered so far half of training only because I am new in this field and I have not collected much.

The work we do cannot get much done

On 1/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I started a few months ago, Right now I do not have much but I have collected little more bitcoin. I am learning trading to earn more Bitcoin.

I am not collecting the BTC becasue its price is so much high and thats the main reason that the BTC is not my range thats why i just buy the other ALT coins whihc are good and best in the market and which will give me good profit in the market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 1/21/2020 at 7:47 PM, Farman Ali said:

Dear brother i have not complete the one bitcoin but I have earned a handsome amount as it is the best for me to earn from this forum. 

You are a lucky person that you have earn good amount of BTC from this forum and you make great your life through this becasue in future market is going to be high and on that time BTC will make a huge high and than sell your BTC.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I started a few months ago, Right now I do not have much but I have collected little more bitcoin. I am learning trading to earn more Bitcoin.

Learning is the basic thing in the market and i am also still learning but i know that in the crypto market if we start trading in it than we can make good money in the market and also in the crypto market we know better that this is the real business.

BetFury                                                   

I couldn't collect much, but I suspect the question you are asking is inappropriate because that is something related to privacy and no one wants to disclose the amount of bitcoin he has so that he is not subject to thieves and scammers.

• Useful or interesting 2

I started a month ago with my activity, and during this period I collected some bitcoin, it is true that it is not much, but I am happy with it, and I have opened the door for trading and setting my goals.

• +1 1

I started few days ago. I gathered a good number of bitcoin from cryptotalk. Crypto talk per post and earned 1000 Satoshi. I am totally earned 40-50$ in this time. Today I withdraw Bitcoin. So crytotalk is very good Bitcoin earning site.

Iam not new in crypto currency but seriously I can't collected so many bitcoins, but when I join crypto talk and work in this forum couple of months, I collects 100$ dollars of bitcoins, and I don't want to invest in other platform, because I use this bitcoin to my personal use, so I have no more coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since I started working in this field, I reached about 0.01 btc, it was all lost and re-collected again, and I failed again this time. I know what to do and where to invest what I have. This took me about 3 years and I am in this field and moved away It takes him a while to take most of my life

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello friend, i don't remember the exact number but i have gained almost 8000000 satoshi till now. As came to know about bitcoin tbriugh crypto talk. So it is a small amiunt still it is special to me and it was also my first earning.

41 minutes ago, Sofia43 said:

I haven't gathered much but with these words of courage. l will put more efforts to gathered more btc from this forum so that I can also invest in yobit invest box.

Yes, it is possible to gather your initial capital through this forum. If you take time to make full 30 posts per day here, you will soon earn enough bitcoin to start trading in Yobit and experience a new level of income from cryptocurrency. By soon I mean about two months. I think 0.01 BTC is quite a good amount for beginning your trade in Yobit and you can easily earn it with this campaign. My first trade in Yobit was done with even less than 0.01 BTC investment and it was successful.

I haven't counted till yet but through the campaign of cryptotalk i have earned a good amount of bitcoins which has also gave me a good amount of profit and i have also invested in some part of bitcoins which is stored for a long time.

Unfortunately I have not been able to collect a single bitcoin in my life, all I have been able to collect is several million Satoshi even though I have had a long time in the field of Crypto, but because there were so many opportunities as there are today.

I did not calculate the amount in Bitcoin but I only have about 10 Ethereum and it is a small amount for the number of years I have worked I will continue to work more and realize the dream of owning a full 1 Bitcoin This is not impossible but it needs some time and effort

BetFury                                                   

I managed to earn about 4 bitcoins, I spent about 2 bitcoins on the equipment I needed for my apartment, I sold one bitcoin and now I have about 0.06 bitcoins. 

i really haven't being saving or stocking any of my bitcoin so far, all that bitcoin to which i have obtained or even earned from this cryptotalk forum site are being spent on my expense daily, but i now plan to save some so i could incest pretty soon 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:45 PM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

Well, actually I can't say that I already acquire to get 1 btc in my entire cryptocurrency stay. I am staying in cryptoworld for almost 1 year and well, I only receiving small amount of btc on every site I use and even if I use this forum to earn more, I can't say that I am not earning 1 btc yet. I think I only have 0.05 btc in total in my entire cryptoworld stay.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:45 PM, MOProgress said:

I have very little satoshis, it have been almost almost 5 years since is tart earning crypto coins, but i lost so meany of my earning on playing dice and i invest on some site and the site shut down and it takes all my money.

I have not accumulating the only bitcoin of crypto market. I have different coins and tokens in my long term investment portfolios such as 0.10 bitcoin, I two eth, 400xrp and 20 eos coins, and 10 etc and some others altcoins as well for long term investment holding purpose. And some only for day trading purposes usdt. 

• +2 1

I have a group that we trade together through localbitcoins and we have a capital of 46,000 dollars and we started only 3 people with 3000 dollars since 2017, now we are 14 in our group. For my own, i have collect not more than 6000 dollars in bitcoin.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My wallet contains no bitcoins actually. Because i have been working in this forum and crypto world  for only 6 months. And since then I never did any big trading or investment.  Because i can't afford that. But somehow whenever i find a way i then just invest into cryptocurrencies. But it is not that much actually. I don't even do a 1000$ dollar investment let alone 10000$  So that's why i don't have any bitcoins. 

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, MOProgress said:

I couldn't gather any profits from my cryptocurrency business when I was a beginner and I only experienced some losses but thanks for this platform on giving me this opportunity to raise some few Satoshi and currently all that I'm holding is from this forum.