How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many Bitcoin Have You Gathered

Literally if i tell you truth i have 0.56$ worth bitcoin in my wallet i laugh looking at it , its because these days i am not doing trading as I don't have time for analysis . My exam are coming so i have to be more focused

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I can say maybe more than 0.02 bitcoin so far, this is good for me and fair enough, because maybe without this forum I wouldn't have this much of bitcoin, but I want to gather more and more, maybe the price will be more than 15k dollars, and make some difference with it

It is never easy to collect bitcoin and for you crypto is a very good thing to start collecting a little bitcoin and you can collect a good amount to start trading

Crypto is a good thing to collect some satellites to start light trading. I am new. This is where I started today, my first day

Bitcoin has changed my life. From bitcoin, I earn a lot of money. I am with bitcoin since 2017 and in this few years I earned almost 5k$.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:45 PM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

at the moment the bitcoin that I have is less than 1 bitcoin, that's the bitcoin that I currently have. whereas for bitcoin that I have had based on wallet history there are 76 bitcoins, that's mostly I have in 2013 because the price is still very low.

15 minutes ago, nasipadang said:

at the moment the bitcoin that I have is less than 1 bitcoin, that's the bitcoin that I currently have. whereas for bitcoin that I have had based on wallet history there are 76 bitcoins, that's mostly I have in 2013 because the price is still very low.

It is very fortunate that you are in 2013. I am sure you have already sold Bitcoin and now are you sorry when you sell all of these at low prices.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, MOProgress said:

So many people have been on the cryptocurrency business for several years, but most don't have anything to show for it, so I want to ask, how many Bitcoin have you been able to gather since you started the cryptocurrency business.

You shouldn't ask anyone how many Bitcoins he has. This is critical private information and noone would share this with you. This question when asked will probably create problems for people that answer it and make them targets. You ask something that noone should be asking in the first place.

so far i have gathered a good amount of bitcoins and i would not disclose it on this topic and neither should anyone do because there could be hackers on here.

Yes, indeed, but working in this field is a long-term business and you cannot calculate your profits immediately. You have to wait for the good opportunity to become rich quickly.

well I don't know, how much bitcoin that I gathered since I started in crypto world, but for sure it is not yet reach 1 bitcoin, it is just a small amount that I gathered bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, it never occurred to me one day to calculate how much I earned from Bitcoin, because I take some of my profits enough to meet my needs and the rest of what I put into the investment field

I do not know what the exact amount is, but I think that I did not exceed 1 btc , maybe I collected half of the bitcoin at the most, this personally for me.

3 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

That is nice. I had Collected not a lot so far, but I am still collecting more and more

It's okay, keep doing what you are doing now because the Satoshi now may seem insignificant, but with the price of bitcoin rising to more than $ 20,000, you will wish that you collected as much as possible....

On 1/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, heelsibat said:

Actually I couldn't able to make 1 bitcoin still. I am on the way of that. And that is why it is taking time and I am working in yobit and cryptotalk. So I suggest you that work for gathering 1 bitcoin.

#mission1btc

Yes i agree with you it is taking time and I'm also working in yobit and cryptotalk so i also suggest you that work for gathering 1 Bitcoin

I am new here so i havent gathered much but i look forward to invest soon. For that i am gathering enough knowledge about the market right now.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:43 PM, Alejandro01x said:

Since 2014 the total I have won is 1.09 BTC, but I have owned 12 bitcoins, I bought them when they were cheap, around the end of 2014 I think, without a doubt, the best investment

For both every publicize the group of cryptotalk award me bitcoin. But i abandon bitcoin paper yobit lots of era and in our day i abandon bitcoin. straight away my equilibrium is precise slump

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, bqolarer said:

I have only about 0.05 bitcoin now, but I'm currently working on increasing that amount of bitcoin and maybe reach about 5 bitcoin someday in future.

Incredible target that you set. With these high targets, you have to put in more effort and continue to work to reach 5 BTC.

I don't have any bitcoin business. But i want to earn bitcoin. Even i warn many bitcoin from online. How to start bitcoin businesses I don't know.   

• Useful or interesting 1

In my long stay here in this crypto world once I reach on 14 bitcoins and this was very good time for me as I was doing very good in trading and have some good return from gambling but greediness kill and I lost some good amount in trading some scammed which was very bad for me as well I still know scammer but sadly cannot do any thing as he is criminal mind.

Well I have spend a little time in the crypto world and I have gather close to a bitcoin, getting to where I am today haven't been easy, I know many in the crypto world have spend a lot of time here and they have gather nothing.

• Useful or interesting 2

I haven't had the opportunity to get a whole full bitcoin, am still at having fractions of it. But still in progress to gain full bitcoin, hope its sooner

• Useful or interesting 1

guess i have about 0.006 btc its a small amount  and i know it but its not bad for start trading but i have other coins either i have about 50 qtum coin and i also have 2000 trx.im trying to increase my funds by trading and mining.

• Useful or interesting 2

I haven't been able to gather much bitcoin in the last year that i have been looking at it. I have been doing faucets and tasks and so on to try and earn bitcoin, however, not much as come of it. I think i have around 0.003 at the moment. Which is not that much considering a year of work on these faucets. I am hoping that posting here will prove to be more profitable.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769