Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

On 1/21/2020 at 12:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I hope to see great things here 

If bitcoin gone than everything in crypto currency will get shocked and also can be finished with bitcoin as whole market is only working due to bitcoin. As bitcoin is king of all crypto currencies. It is hard to create a superior currency than bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin will not go anywhere else, rather to stay forever, if that happen as you asked, many people will have mentality problem because almost everyone is trying to become a cryptocurrencian.

I personally think that it would be impossible for bitcoin to be vanished, I think that as long as the cryptocurrency market is alive so will bitcoin, because knowing bitcoin it is very well known to majority of the countries worldwide.

Bitcoin is new and still it will not be goes because Bitcoin and also other ALT currencies are the new still peoples will try to understand and like forex it will soon so much famous in short time because no one business is so much famous in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will not be lost because Bitcoin continues to grow rapidly and many use it and very influential on other coins and many new coins that exist but this will not be able to turn off Bitcoin.

i think before bitcoin ends in future there's a chance that they create again another coin that replace like bitcoins and much better to have a forum like this replacing soon. and it's mich appreciate if this will happen soon to end.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I'm certain that everything will be digital in the future concerning money. It was forseen in sci-fi novels and movies that we would be using digital currencies in the form of credits and our digital wallets would be in a device on our wrist or in our hands just like the mobile phones. It was always known that money would be digital as it would be more easy to use and handle. Still I care a lot about privacy issues and about centralization. 

In my opinion the best form of money needs to be more close to Monero instead of anything else.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

I hope it wont happen otherwise many will be frustrated losing money invested on bitcoin. And your right if in case its gone there are lots of coins we can choose and expect to come.

The 2020 Bitcoin rally was fun while it lasted, but the cryptocurrency recently formed a much-dreaded technical formation that may signal that BTC will see further near-term downside.

This technical formation – which is accurately described by analysts as a “death cross” – comes about after an asset’s 50-day moving average crosses beneath its 200-day moving average, and Bitcoin is currently caught beneath this formation.

This has led one respected analyst to explain that BTC’s recent price action could be shaping up to signal that its local highs at $9,200 will mark a mid-term top.

Bitcoin forms the dreaded death cross

At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading down roughly 4 percent at its current price of $8,340, which marks a notable decline from its daily highs of over $8,700 that were set yesterday.

Am just wondering what will happen when such happened because I can't predict for now that's all I just gat to say from my mouth and mind because we all are really benefiting from crypto as usual

There is a one coin but untill now there is no exchanger for it.they called it TBC (THE BILLIONAIRES COIN)and they called there decimals as kringle.by the way j just read it with an article and i dint know if this is really excisting

If bitcoin is gone the whole of crypto market is gone, and we are talking 250Bn$. Is there a possibility yes there is, but its very minuscule, and if it happens, then there would be no who would believe in cryptocurrency, even if it is issued by any bank or governments

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 7:17 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Bitcoin will not go anywhere but if gone then there will be no future for digital currency in recent.We have to wait more time for again.

I also think btc will never go out the market. it will always give people much profit and already people are adopting btc for many daily work in life.

I want to ask where will Bitcoin disappear? I'm confused by your question even though Bitcoin still exists in traders and in the miner's wallet.

i don't think it will escape from the online world.it is getting more trading ratio every day.if that happen and bitcoin will leave may be the money will not gone.it may take to others technology and system.less chance of happening that 

For me, there's two events that can happen. First, the old paper currency will revive to the market because Bitcoin is gone. While the other, some new crypto currency coin can replace Bitcoin.

There will be no generation easily. If bitcoin is gone another will come which we don't know yet

I don't think that Bitcoin will die in future as it is future of digital currency, i have positive vibe that many countries will accept cryptocurrency as a good thing and allow them for transactions.

l don:t think bitcoin will go away as it has stages to pass and plans from the initial stage. its existence was meant to continue and have a very strong and lasting value. However, if that should happen, one should go for the best alternative. 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

Bitcoin is only a few years old if we look closely, look at how many people actually have bitcoin, there are few people. This shows that even 30 years from now bitcoin will be in use by many people from many countries around the world. Bitcoin is here to stay, not temporary things

I hope this does not happen because we will lose our money, but the Bitcoin currency is a strong currency that will maintain its existence, as alternative currencies are created and I believe that there is an alternative plan and everything is planned

We already see the next generations of money .. there's so many cryptocurrenceis with defferent Blockchains and also creative ideas to send and recive money

This is indeed the next generation of money no doubt! It will not be gone and it is going strong, digital money is coming and no one can stop this. Now that mostly are educated how the system goes I don’t think it is possible for it to be gone soon.