The forum in the future - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

3 minutes ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

We can't say easily that the future of the forum is not big and if suppose your are true then to continue this forum they will be introducing another projects so that the users will stay connected with it.

Well nobody knows about the future. This forum page is with us for a long time. About 3 months. And I think it's gonna stay with us for a long time. 

Well, you cannot say that mate because this forum gets more popular to many people so i think they will continue this campaign for the long time, they will not stop to paying us in campaign, if you think that will be happen, you can now leave here in this forum.

6 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

How can you say so,that this forum wont last until 6 months? I hope they will still last for more months as it really help many of us.

We are getting big,and as long as many people join this forum for sure they benefit also so there are still possibility that it can go for more months. 

7 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

Why you are saying 60 days?? Is there any features that confirm your speech?? Truelly there is a lot of members are here, but always there is some banned members, and the deleted posts are too much, and there is a lot of members are not active, and the most important one is if you noticed, the number of the members increased since the last airdrop of yobit, so I can say 90% of those members who joined here because of this airdrop are temporary members and temporary accounts 

7 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

60 days? Where did yo came up with this number. I always thought that it can stop any time they want and maybe change the model by continuing rewarding the full members / sr.members etc  more then newbs

I hope that in the future crypto will be new to us where every crypto user can post their own language using.As a result the post on the crypto forum will add more money.

I also tried to find it but the number of 60 days but I can't find it. Maybe they just lower the reward in time to keep the forum going and attract new users. By rewarding good quality posts the forum will gain authority on the web and also attract users that are not yobit customers.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Is everyone here speculating the amount of days left in the pay by posts campaign? This isn't going to give us an accurate prediction and it's just going to freak everyone out.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

7 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

You can't know for sure. Since they are succesful and are getting so much traffic I guess that they will probably continue for a long time. Massive changes when you are succesful are never good.

Now about the accounts I don't think that there is any difference between ranks or that there will ever be.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the forum in the future will be much more better than now, but i think its better to focus on the present rather than on the future. because there is a lot of things can happen in a moment.

23 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think the forum in the future will be much more better than now, but i think its better to focus on the present rather than on the future. because there is a lot of things can happen in a moment.

it cant be better in the future if it keeps making these stupid mistakes of not showing the notifications and also not showing why the posts get deleted as well.

Nobody knows what will happen in the future.  And for now I just hope I can fulfill the rules to continue following the campaign on cryptotalk while the opportunity is there and not give up just because sometimes things don't go as I expected. Hope cryptotalk be biggest website forum and best one. 

don't think too much mi friend.the forum is very helpful for users and they are growing every day.when they will change of paying rules and if not these depends on the forum.as we are getting rewards now we should do better with that and encourage the users

I agree with your statement. They may not pay coins for long. But if they don't, then I think its number will drop.

• +1 1

I firmly believe that the crypto forum will be new to us in the future, and then every crypto user will be able to post their own language.That is to say, in Russian and English, all the languages besides the language will prevail.

16 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

nothing,theres no benefits for those higher ranks.we are all same when it comes to points earned. it so sad to know that this forum wont last long.i hope it will.

the future of the forum is just going to be amazing and useful for all of us it is the best time to trade or invest in this site because the future of this forum is very profitable for all of us. it make the future of every user.

obviously they cannot pay forever in a few months when they have reached a sufficiently large number of users they will stop, but at that point the importance of the forum in the crypto sector will have grown and the various start-ups and sponsors will seek the forum team for advertise inside it for example through banners between one post and another or through the signature

17 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

We really want that but the forum don't announced any thing like that for the moment, i think we need just some contests from the time to time about posting or something like that

I think we are expecting more this sire that's why all members think when this site stop the campaign buy the final decision take only the site admin don't take seriously just post our quality content and hope this site run long time and share the good information really this good platform to iearn and earn

• +1 1

This forum is very important for the future I think this forum will continue as long as the cryptocurrency will be in this forum and I am hopeful that if I head the awards on an anniversary in this forum, people will be more enthusiastic and the members of this forum will grow.  It is said that this forum will lead to a brighter future.