Whales are Playing - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Whales are Playing

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 10
  • +5 1

Just now, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

Yes it is very much manipulate in price of bitcoin yesterday we all expecting that btc goes to 10000$ but it dumped from 9130$ to 8500$ and now again dump in price so be careful if you're trade is open. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, fatima123 said:

Yes it is very much manipulate in price of bitcoin yesterday we all expecting that btc goes to 10000$ but it dumped from 9130$ to 8500$ and now again dump in price so be careful if you're trade is open. 

I actually have not opening any trade yet as i know i have a little portfolio and if due to whales manipulation i have rekt out i will loss my hard earned money. So i prefer only to collect some free money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Whales playing the market is not an new thing, and even Bloomberg has reported on it. But the recent 500 USD dump is just a correlation for the recent spike in the price.

• +1 3

They will continue this until bitcoin regain its price at about 10k usd. The pump is usually done anually when the prices are fighting its barrier. 

• +1 3

I think this whales are doing their best to manipulate bitcoin just by their own, the bitcoin are cannot be run to the market properly because this whales are getting all of this to become rich when the bull run comes.

• +2 1

The Pope works very well in manipulating prices, so that makes him feel the benefits alone. I think this can damage the market price, the increase is only brief and goes down too fast.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Roomi said:

how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

There is nothing you could do to stop these whales. But for me, the recent dump was a mixed play. One reason is that people that entered on the long near-$8k mark has probably exited the market once they knew it hit $9k (having 10% gains). These influx of investors that wanted to exit the market, flooded the sell orders, therefore generating a sharp dump.

$9k seems to be the resistance level, where investors have been anticipating reaching this level and are ready to sell once it is achieved, which from what we see, already happened.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price is very manipulate and the price of bitcoin dump and high only in few minutes. The price of bitcoin will definitely touch $10000 very soon. I wish bull start again.

• +2 1

Whales playing is the best for risk seeker person. The more peoples wants and earn more crypto in short time period then they move this types of games and play earn or lost in few mints.

• +1 2

Currently there is no information about Whales are playing but we can predict presently the market is volatile and by afternoon it will gain its momentum and go up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, Roomi said:

Price is totally controlled by whales lately. One whale sold and brought the price down by 10%. 

Since we don't have adoption right now they are back in the game and playing with the rest of us. I suggest not to follow too much on what whales are doing as when adoption kicks in they will have no power once again.

The issue of the whales are playing is that it is increasing a great profitable website in the crypto currency and also to be added that it is interesting and important. 

• +1 1

I agree there is manipulation going on.. I think there is a big group of whales they can manipulate bitcoin easily, Well let's be wise and join their plays.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only Bitcoin, all the cryptocurrency coins go up and down, there is nothing to worry about, Bitcoin has been down again since yesterday, but Bitcoin will rise again from here, thus, Bitcoin will double in May, so the price is going down. There is nothing to worry about.

• +2 1

We can say yes .. there so many people use Robots to play with the price .. they are buy buy buy then they selland earn profit

We can only choose few action to hold our bitcoins or to sell them  now but I think holding is better. Now that the market is pumping bitcoin.

• +1 3

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In my opinion this is just a whale manipulation using Bitcoin and this is only for themselves because they will wait for the bull to come to enrich them and this is what they have been waiting for the most.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Roomi said:

I am still curious why this is always the big question. is it possible that whales can control the market. because in my opinion the price fluctuations that occur at the price of crypto occur because of the number of crypto users. crypto transactions that are able to change the price of crypto, the more transactions made will definitely improve the price of the crypto.

• +1 2

Of course wales and biggest traders they play with Bitcoin price, they have the potential to do that is the money, the majority of volume is their volume, so when they want plant the panic on people they down the Bitcoin price. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Playing the whale is actually an old thing for us because we can look at the different currencies of cryptocurrency that the currencies go down a bit after the price goes up a little better.  And as a result, we get good deals and if we continue to invest, but the value is actually dumped and there is a possibility of pumping.  I think that will also happen.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 12:36 AM, Roomi said:

Of course this is the job of wales joking with Bitcoin price at their interest.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That is why the bitcoin and crypto market is most volatile market as compared to other markets. There is no price control on bitcoin market.

• +1 2

We must take advantage of this manipulation by the whales and benefit from it, and I think nothing can be done about this manipulation.

THINK POSITIVE