Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so I don't know about this also but I think it may be yes or may be not it all depends on this platform.......x

6 hours ago, Shantods said:

I think there is some or the other way from which he might be earning out of Bitcoin right?

The guy dedicated all hos life and even gave up his social life for bitcoin, you think he is earning the other ways??, i think he had another wallet that we did n it know about.

23 hours ago, Krysta said:

Yes i really think that's satoshi nakamoto really planned out bitcoin so that it would increase in price and a lot of people would buy into it

But did he plan that there will be thousand more crypt created and other even scams? and did he foresee decentralized coins?

I dont know anything about this topic.  As i am a beginner.  But if in future i will know about it i will comment on this post    

Nakamoto created a beautiful crypto system called bitcoin indeed, but i donot think that he had it all planned already as noone could have predicted about bitcoin ruling over in that time.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, teminalibug said:

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

I have not understanding  your question but if you spspecify the question. Than I will understand. But a Great  guy.

1 hour ago, Nayan deka said:

Nakamoto created a beautiful crypto system called bitcoin indeed, but i donot think that he had it all planned already as noone could have predicted about bitcoin ruling over in that time.

One thing was certain though, he knew the fiat monetary system is a huge mess and offering the world something to liberate us from the shackles of debt ridden systems, stands a very good chance of succeeding and here we are today!

8 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

I have not understanding  your question but if you spspecify the question. Than I will understand. But a Great  guy.

I'm juts asking if nakamoto knew bitcoin will become this great as it is today?

I think no, because we can see some coins like altcoins, there has their own creator and this is not quite sure that this is all planned by nakamoto, i hope you understand.

He had every littlest detail arranged insightfully before hand, and furthermore left Bitcoin while bringing into the general population and when it turned into the discussion of town in 2010. In any case, I think there is a few or the other path from which he may be procuring out of Bitcoin right?

21 hours ago, Nahian said:

i think so. i think he had made it for helping the people but i think he could not realize on 2009 that btc will hit much price.

I totally agree, he could even have create bitcoin just for trial, but turns out it worked out to be  areal thing.

Well I'm thinking the two that you mentioned, maybe Nakamoto had it all planned or maybe his bitcoin is lucky so this bitcoin is popular now. The important to me that I can make money with bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, dukey said:

he must have pre planned it. planning is one main principle of trading, one must got a hold of it to get successful in the business. 

But satosho nakamoto was not a trader, he was a programmer and perhaps he did not think about bitcoin beena trading.

To have people, get interested in bitcoin and have full trust with block chain I think Satoshi purposely vanish himself because of that and now they people will not think that bitcoin is control.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Although some trends have occurred on their own, you cannot rule out Nakamoto’s involvement in major Bitcoin events. Take the example of his anonymity. Though it might have been intended to avoid legal battles, it could be a strategy to let the currency thrive on its own without labeling him the founder or regarding him as an authority in the industry. 

Creo que si lo tuviera en cuenta, pero no pensé que sería hasta ese punto desproporcionado de esta manera, es maravilloso lo que una persona puede crear y las combinaciones que genera la humanidad.

m not sure that Satoshi Nakamoto had planned anythings, of course in his mind to create a digital currency to facilitate the transactions between the people around the world and his idea is peer to peer. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that it is impossible that he had planned everything that is BTC today, I think not even in his most positive thoughts. But I don't think it's luck either, it's a change that should happen, he innovate and revolutionize with your cryptocurrency.

Yes bitcoin is planned for from big people and they will rule the world one day. i hope i see a big pump for cryptocorancy this year..

Indeed, even I think, he had every single littlest detail arranged shrewdly before hand, and furthermore left Bitcoin while bringing into general society and when it turned into the discussion of town in 2010. In any case, I think there is a few or the other path from which he may be gaining out of Bitcoin right?

I don't have much to say on this one either it was well planned by Nakamoto or not,the important thing is that bitcoin has given more hope and helping many financially therefore we appreciate him for his effort to creat bitcoin the great cryptocurrency.

I think Nakamoto had planned this in advance and he was predicting that Bitcoin would change the world greatly, and his prediction was correct. He made Bitcoin the best currency in the world and changed the lives of many people.

I don't think anyone has planned the future of bitcoin. I see your success thanks to commerce and the current market. Its value and stability is thanks to us, buyers, sellers, users and investors. We are going to a world full of cryptocurrencies.

I think he planned about how this coin can be in the future but no one can really make the future,it may not be as what he really planned but more than what he expected are just happened. 

Edited by Ms.o

In my opinion Satoshi nakamoto had no plans about that and he is the founder and creater  of the bitcoins. I think he has a power because he knows that bitcoins are going to be in top in future so we had agreed to this statement and he is a genius 

• +1 1