What if USD shifted to Blockchain technology. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What if USD shifted to Blockchain technology.

That is higher for USD if it absolutely transformed in Blockchain technology and that is high-quality time for USD that it convert in Blockchain technologies. Blockchain technologies is the want of the destiny.

• +1 1

If officially shifted through blockchain i think it's good, It's prevent fraud and give more transparency to people out there, it's also counter the fake money with supply that available on the website, Really hope to see this.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, habiba50 said:

If the USD moves to blockchain technology, then the entire crypto will be legal in the world and accepted worldwide. I don't think this will happen, because each currency has its own place in the market, and no one can replace the other.

They are not necessarily moving U.S. dollar to the blockchain, rather they may come up with same coin but now in digital form. At the end of the day, it is a centralized project and does not stand much to decentralized Bitcoin for instance.

• +1 1

And I think its going to happen, very soon, with China having the lead in opening a yuan based on block chain then I believe its going to happen and this is going to be the best thing that happens to taking bitcoin to the next level so I believe its going to happen and this is because china has led the way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That's not possible i guess because it's national currency of USA and it is already a lot popular. Also usa governance will never allow to happen like this. Let it assume that this happened in future then it will be more good as it will lower price of bitcoin a little bit and will increase its domination world wide although it has a lot, might overdominate bitcoins.

• +1 1

USD is almost shifted to blockchain technology. As we see that we can trade USD and USDT in binance. A time will USD will be exist in numbers only as we see bitcoin and altcoins

• +1 1

If that is the case there's a chance that security of the assets will increase because the topic here now is Blockchain Technology. As we know Blockchain have improvement in security and lessen the time in transactions.

• +1 1

I don't think that's if something like this will be happened, and that's why there have cryptocurrencies that's used as the USD and having the USD price in the crypto

• +1 1

If USD will be adapted to the blockchain wallet and blockchain technology, that's will be very usefully because we will be able to deposit and withdraw usd from blockchain and buy bitcoin

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Welcome with me
All banks today are looking for a strategy to employ the blockchain in their financial system, from this could turn the dollar into Blockchain technology, but it will not be able to Pregnancy the same features of Bitcoin.
Do not worry my friend, everyone will stay in their place

• +1 1

I don't think USD will switch to blockchain technology. But if it does, it can affect cryptocurrency. I think that would be good.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:19 AM, Oxygen said:

Have you ever thought that if US$ shifted to blockchain technology than what would it have effect on crypto market as well as in world's economy. 

I don't think ever about this type of technology conversion. I could not be possible as dollar is something working already in digital format but transfer to blockchain technology i think difficult to happen.

• +1 1

I do not think this will happen, because the dollar has its strength, position, and prestige ... Cryptocurrencies have their strength and position ... and one cannot replace another.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Moinul said:

Countless blockchains were first created with cryptocurrencies, even if the focus isn’t always on the “currency” portion of the term anymore. Should it be? Blockchain technology can completely transform the way we handle currency in the new economy by solving many of the age-old problems societies have been dealing with. 

How will that be possible I don't think the US will agree to that,they will not believe it.

How is it possible? 

USD is not mined, but printed or minted. It doesn't have a logical code that can run on a network that is again created by programming. There is no way USD can work on blockchain, because they are two different entities. and has no connection.

if we are only going to talk about what if, and not how, even then it doesnt make sense. There is no way they can do this. 

• +1 1

If USA shifted their currency into blockchain technology then it's really understand able by us that then bitcoin will accepted all over the world and its price goes to the sky. 

i don't think that this will happen that us convert their currency into blockchain coins. Because the people of US always need money to buy something. But if the coin come into blockchain then they can not use them at time. Moreover it will make a huge bad effect in the online market. So i think it should not be held.

We will see digitized variants of government monetary forms as stablecoins. The inquiry is the way they will connect with the current crypto world.

I think it’s highly possible in future when bitcoin and all crypto-currency legal in world wide. If USD shifted to blockchain technology then others currency will be shift blockchain. And bitcoin and some alt price suddenly pumping rapidly mire then thousands time.                    

I don't think the US dollar will go to blockchain technology to create problems for itself. Since it is the accepted currency all over the world.

I don't think the USD currency will ever be completely moved to the blockchain technology, maybe creating a digital Dollar might happen in the future. There has been debates by US authorities about digitalising Dollars but never moving it completely to blockchain technology.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i think They will invade the privacy and the individuality even more than now and will be able to totally control the wealth of their population as they do with the bank accounts.

This is a very good question! of course is very important what you are introducing here man! I think if this will happen hmmm we can see the real war between Bitcoin and USD because will effect a lot on the Bitcoin value, because I think right now Bitcoin is valuated because his fastest transaction of Blockchain technology.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

US Moves Closer to Accepting Blockchain, Still Uncertain Over Crypto. ... Several days prior to the hearing, the passing of the Blockchain Promotion Act signposted the government's intention to develop a prudent legislative framework to oversee possible implementation of blockchain technology in various public sectors.