What if USD shifted to Blockchain technology. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What if USD shifted to Blockchain technology.

According to my opinion if the US$ shifted into the blockchain in the crypto market then it will more developed than before.  As the talk tokens, btc DASH,  etc are using in trading then it will also use and specially the graph of economic condition will move upwards.  

• +1 1

What would change then do you think that something will be better if the USD is on blockchain? Won't it still be under the fed and control of the government and big banks? It will not change anything to make the usd strong as a currency as it will still only be backed by the government and when the government will make mistakes like printing trillions of new usd then it has an effect to the wealth of the nation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know how this can help the USD. Maybe it will give another ten years of life as when minting new coins it will recorded and they can know how many they have in circulation as now I don't think anyone knows. So perhaps it will be a move that can save the usd for a while.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You mean there is a plan to remove all the USD from circulation and change them with a cryptocurrency USD that will be running on blockchain? In it's own blockchain or in something that we have today? It will be difficult anyway but the blockchain specifications will be very important.

It will be a really welcome development, the ease of monitoring transaction using the USD will be guaranteed and the usd will even become more global than it has already been

It is possible because ,most stable coin are based on USD value and right now because its the global base currency , I can see people getting into it and we need to follow the structure carefully so to me am going to try and understand how this goes and in the end everything shall be really well unstructured and be sure to really put together everything in the right position

• +1 1
  • +2 1

According to my opinion, nothing will change and we see a lot of currencies equal to the US dollar such as usdt and usdk .... and we did not see anything of them because they perform the same system of American banks (printing a lot of dollars without value and inflation increases every day), but there are projects that may have an impact Positive for transactions like the Libra Facebook project.

It seems impossible because they reject this modern technology that guarantees user privacy, and if it happens, it will have an extremely positive impact. 

If the usd is made in a cryptocurrency or a digital dollar as I have read and run on blockchain it will perhaps made better case for all cryptocurrency. I am not think it will be yet but in two years maybe something appear and take over but I am think it will be together with the dollar as we have today.

• +1 1

My personal opinion says  It isn't possible to go USD for the blockchain technology. You see USDT is in Block chain system so USD isn't need to go for Block chain technology. There are other stablecoin with value tied with USD also. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3

In my opinion blockchain technology will only make it more volatile and it's not good for local economy of country. They will never take the risk of shifting their currency to blockchain.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

There is discussion about many fiat currencies switching to either blockchain technology or to a digital currency in another form without a blockchain. The Chinese DCEP is not based on blockchain. Even so it would have been a blockchain under the control of the Chinese government. The US would probably create something similar.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The idea of USDshifting to a blockchain technology would be nice, but these is certainly an impossible task to achieve especially the fact that there are central agency that are charged with regulations of the USD currency 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If the USD implementing blockchain technology in my opinion is very good, maybe it will increase the capitalization. However, this fiat will only be centralized or only digital fiat. It will not affect anything in the crypto world as we know, bitcoin will still be the King of crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it is very difficult that usd shifted to the blockchain. This is technology and every coin has it's own worth but this is possible way for the accepting of crypto but it is difficult for the USD.

• Useful or interesting 2

I used to think USD was shifting to blockchain technology. I think it is impossible if the USD blockchain crashes, the USD will use its own technology if it wants to develop its financial sector. That development will be different from today's cryptocurrencies. Fiat and cryptocurrencies are different so maybe the technology implementation is different too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear, the US dollar is the basis of foreign currencies of various kinds, as the dollar is converted into a number of currencies, as no currency can replace the US dollar. This is my opinion.

The USD, moving on blockchain can't actually all that deliver all it's financial statement on blockchain, as I think that having a coin which is web based can easily match the aspect of USD, as I think this coin is already there in the market, as it's already available in coinbase

• +1 1

If the USD changes to the technology of cryptocurrencies, nothing will happen, only that it will already be digitally and that its price will be due to its votibility and that everyone will start using cryptocurrencies because the USD does not exist physically and the USD is the one that most  deals around the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/21/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sapdrx said:

Yes I agree. And hopefully they will get rid of the unlimited creation of new USD as well. The current financial markets are bankrupt. They just create money to keep the system running...

Not only the USD but other countries are also thinking about the adoption of the digital currency to avoid the spread of the COVID-19, but this adoption is also very risky.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:19 AM, Oxygen said:

Have you ever thought that if US$ shifted to blockchain technology than what would it have effect on crypto market as well as in world's economy. 

Soon the dollar is converted into the digital currency and than peoples can easily withdraw their BTC into the dollar and also they can buy the BTC and also the other crypto coins through that.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be amazing if US$ shift in to blockchain technology. It will very favourable for crypto market. By this the reputation of every coin in crypto market will rice and accepted world wide.

We keep reading about blockchain that are the solution to everything, what is not known or discussed when someone says the name blockchain is will these blockchains be decentralized and supported by a network of miners worldwide? They probably won't so it will be a centralized blockchain having lost its purpose.