Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

9 hours ago, Wajd said:

There is a chance that Bitcoin will double in May 2020, I have consulted with many analysts, and have done market analysis myself, the main reason for Bitcoin to double in May is that Bitcoin hash will decline, so the demand will decrease and the market price of Bitcoin will rise.

When we say bitcoin price will be doubled, it is not clear what price we consider as the basis for doubling. If you are talking about the current price which is around $9K, then I should say I expect more than that from bitcoin after May 2020 because 2x $9K price is only $18K and this is not an amazing price considering the fact that bitcoin has already broken $20K record 3 years ago. So, I expect bitcoin price to triple after block reward reduction. Anything below $30.000 is not that much impressive.

Bitcoin can grow strongly to Halving, but still it should not exceed $ 20000. Analyzing historical cycles, you notice that bitcoin conquers new vertices after Halving. That is, the doubling of the price is now unlikely.

I am looking forward to doubling the price of bitcoin, by which time it will be around $ 18,000. Bitcoin is always a good currency, I always trust bitcoin. This year I hope bitcoin gets $ 15,000 - $ 16,000.

Most members are concerned about halving in this topic. I have a question from all of you who have held bitcoin for May. What will you do if bitcoin price reaches $15K in February or March (before May)? Do you sell your BTC or hold it longer hoping it will double and reach $20K? This is the problem I encounter with bitcoin. What happens if we don't sell at $15K and after that it suddenly drops to $9K again? I want to say, do you prefer to get greedy and wait more until May or you exit and sell at $15K? Maybe the price we expect after halving, happens before halving!

On 1/30/2020 at 6:53 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

With an improvement in the overall index, prices will rise next month, and prices may rise in weakness. Bitcoin continues to grow, and although this growth is slow, it is stable.

I agree with you.We can BTC does not goes down easily on $7K and now it is on $9K i hope this does not goes down like  $7K resistant support.It goes up and up in few weeks.

Yes, of course, it will go up, but no one knows how much the price of bitcoin can reach. In my opinion, it will break the barrier of $ 20K and go up high in the coming months. By the end of 2020, I expect it to have a great thing in this life.

I really hope it doubles  even more than your analysis above because I want to make lots of income from cryptoworld this year

On 1/19/2020 at 5:21 AM, sobuj islam said:

it was a great news for all others,,if the bitcoin prize comes duble we will be very gald..but we can't say for sure we just need to wait and see what this year brings us

And halving also approaching perhaps that's the very well time to increase btc charge excessive as that time btc in exact but make a note of one event bitcoin is not predicted in future 

i consider that the price of bitcoin in this year could be at $9450 or even $10,000 possibly depending on how the markets behave but it will be a good year, in the firt queater of the year the price maybe $9600.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

It will surely cross the 10k line in first quarter especially if the market will continue to behave like this. First quarter is very critical in 2020 because it will conclude whether we are already in the bull run season or we still being followed by the bear season. 

If bitcoin price will hit like 13k usd in the end of first quarter then we can conclude that bull run is very near and we can also expect that the bitcoin price will continue to grow. If you bought at 7k usd, there is very high chance that it will triple by the end of 2020. 

I think by the end of this year the enterprise is fully priced at the present time it will be reduced by about 20 prices, I think in my technical and fundamentals analysis
General Chat Chat LoungAnd I think those who have done the bitcoin book will be able to make a profit

On 2/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, Jay8 said:

bitcoin is expected to tripple or more in 2020. this will be a good thing for invetors who hodled their coins waiting for this opportunity. even if it does not double it will surely be higher compared to how it started the year

Too far to triple. It's not that I don't want to, but your words are difficult to achieve. We are already grateful, bitcoin can increase now.

Double you mean it will reach 14k in this year? Because on late december the price of bitcoi nwas around 7200. So if it's going to double the price then it will reach 14k. Well, we'll see about that.

Yes bitcoin price will double this year because the halving that will be happening in Apirl will cut the incoming supply of bitcoin in half, if bitcoin demand remain the same or increases we should see the price of bitcoin doubling.

I wish I can say that too but as we all know it has the tendency to rise and fall any second we can't simply predict the future of bitcoins

I also think this becouse of this year lots are saying that not just double but a possibility of the price yo cross its all time high and still the possibility is there specially now that the bitcoins is more popular now adays

Bitcoin is the highest crypto coin in the market. And according to the crypto experts the price of bitcoin is supposed to raise and it did indeed. The price right now is 9.7k

If bitcoin price double then it is really great news for us. Because then we can easily earn more money. Actually bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

On 1/25/2020 at 3:44 AM, Crypto555 said:

I don't know what to say about this. It is pretty hard for bitcoin to double its price in just one year especially because it has only gone down in the last recent months, but anything is possible 

Bitcoin is growing very fast right now and I think it's actually possible to double in price until the end of the year. Because the halving is also going to take place this year so there is a chance 

Yes, of course it is quite possible that the price of bitcoin will double and reach $ 20,000, but I do not think that it will reach this price in 2020, maybe in the half of 2021.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think it is possible because its demand in crypto market increase day by day. It value rach at high rate and become popular.

i think at the end of the 2020 bitcoin's minimum price will be 15000 dollars but for now i think btc price will decrease to 9000 or even 8400 dollars and we will have altcoin season but after a while btc price will increase again.

Undoubtedly, the price of Bitcoin will increase incredibly by the end of this year.  but I do not think this rate of increase will be doubling.  my expectation is still close to this rate and I expect an increase of 80% higher than today's prices.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Currently we have one of most hot subject on social media and financial secter what is bitcoin's price in future as most of peoples are giving own searches and analysis that its price is going to rise very quickly and can touch 50000$ to 100000$ but most of are not giving any authentic and solid reason but this community is unpredictable so any thing can happen I am very positive about this.