Newbie - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blackmagiq

You can post this topic on the airdrop section. This forum is always announcing if there is some new updates about forum and also they are also announcing if yobit exchange has a free airdrops. So be active on this site so you can get some free coins from airdrops. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

54 minutes ago, Blackmagiq said:

Would someone be willing to explain to me how to get free crypto airdrops ?

There are some site who list airdrop programmen on their site. You can check these site. Also you can follow some youtuber who share airdrops with the updates. It will be better for you to learn more about airdrop.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

2 hours ago, Blackmagiq said:

We have a section in this forum about airdrops you can go there and find the most decent airdrop but normally I search airdrop on google to check if they are legit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There are very simple tasks to do and it is very easy go to the airdrop channel of the exchange or forums then you have to join the telegram channel and there is some task complete them and you will get a code or id put that to airdrop section 

10 hours ago, Blackmagiq said:

Hi my friend! This is a good topics but you don't read very good the rules in a pinned post! Please respect the rules and you can earn here no problem! Good luck to you!

Please be advised that the airdrop group is not here. You will find answers to your queries in the airdrop section because most of us here may not have broad ideas on airdrop.Thank you.

There is some sites who are experts in this field, where you can participate in the airdrops projects by completing some tasks, you can search in Google or in airdrops section in this forum, choose wisely because a lot of them are scam 

• +2 1

Well, joining airdrops here are very easy but its hard to find some legit airdrops on the internet, you can joined to the airdrop here in this forum by checking it to the yobit exchanger, just do what are posting there and you can get some 700 YODA and you can exchanged it to january 28, happy posting.

Well crypto airdrop here is easy to do. The moderators or administrator who managing airdrops has rules or guidelines posting here and you just need to do that. Now they have new airdrop where you can earn 700 YODA but for now it doesn't have a value. You just need what date or time is indicated in guidelines so it has value.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Nazneen Sathi said:

This is not airdrop group you can post airdrop section and follow this group roles another admin delete your post.

I agree with your words even I believe that here is not the airdrop group but you may post in the airdrop section to follow the role of this group if you abuse it the admin will delete your posts, but you can get paid every time you make a constructive post so you get paid.

Hello my friend ! Here you cantt get airdrop ! maybe you have to search for another source 😉 You have to go to the airdrop section and ask them this question 😉 

How to get free Airdrop is by following the event held by a particular wallet, for example YOBIT held Airdrop and we must follow it so we can get it. The most important thing is that we have to look for lots of information about Airdrop.

Hi friend to begin with this is a forum , and there you can make posts and earn satoshi. For airdrops you should go to websites or apps that show the latest airdrops that are currently running and then you can apply to some if you like.

6 hours ago, Jason Shaw said:

You can post about it in the airdrops section. There you will get all the information for getting free airdrops.

I was just spending one day on the airdropes sections in order to find for the airdropes and I found that's there many people are post scam airdropes

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am dont recommended to you working in Cryptocurrency airdrops.I don't believe and don't like to work in airdrops.Because most of the Airdrops are fake and scame

In cryptotalk as you are a beginner in this forum so to start your earning you need to complete first your 100 comments and when it will be completed then you will be able to earn for every posts you do each day.

Well, airdrops are always free but some airdrops require to which is scams and there some site which through you can participate in airdrops. For the you can get this website by searching on google.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:32 PM, alaina1001 said:

This is not the correct section about you, asking questions about airdrops. You should transfer it to airdrop section because this is prohibited. 

Sorry you have to go airdrops channel.. You select wrong section.. Go to the airdrops selection and ask for help that will help you 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:22 AM, Blackmagiq said:

Thats not an airdrops section please go to airdrops section and post there.

I think crypto is a blessing to those who are new to crypto.  In the crypto forum, they will spend some time making more money which will change their financial position.

• +5 1

In my opinion in this forum there is not much information about airdrop, you better visit the bitcointalk forum. There are many projects that hold airdrops, you have to visit their thread to get the airdrop. If you are curious you can visit this

https://cryptotalk.org/forum/37-airdrops/

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png