The joy you get from making earning - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

The joy you get from making earning

I can still remember  my happiness that i first experienced after having my first income. It was like i am of my own now. And the experience was way more better than anything in the world. And i hope that in this fairy world the people will be also much blessed to work with the crypto world. That is a pure opportunity  and i hope all of them are happy. 

On 4/22/2020 at 3:07 AM, Kutulay said:

I think that absolutely everyone is happy and joyful when they make money and profit from the world of crypto-online. Because you know that you achieved something and did not work for nothing )

This forum provides us the great opportunity to earn Bitcoin and learn the essential ideas about the crypto world. Yes , it will be the biggest pleasure to receive good amounts Bitcoin daily according to our efforts to make constructive posts on this forum, what do you think ? 

On 1/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, Jokeer said:

We are so much thankful for this two-site cryptotalk and yobit that gives us an opportunity to make some BTC. At the age of scamming where we can see a lot of scams everywhere, you can not find better than this site.

That's right. 

We are lucky because they pay us for what we posting here. 

I hope this forum never ends because the knowledge we can learn from here is very useful. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/22/2020 at 11:44 AM, Shakill33 said:

I can still remember the joy I felt after my first income.  I was like my own now.  And the experience was much better than anything in the world.  And I hope people in this fairy tale world will get a lot of blessings for working with the crypto world.

Yes, right, working in Crypto is very fun and my enjoyment has increased a lot more since I started working with this Crypto Forum where you can enjoy working, learning and getting a good daily income. This is a good opportunity that we must better handle.

They joy of making your first earning is actually overwhelming. I remembered when I made my first earning, how happy I was and satisfying. That's the same joy I still get everyday when I make a profit from any platform. 

On 5/13/2020 at 1:10 PM, AH108 said:

We are so much thankful for this two-site cryptotalk and yobit that gives us an opportunity to make some BTC

Ofcourse we are helpful and we should tell the positives of both websites to anyone that claims otherwise. There were many members of other forums claiming that yobit wasn't a good exchange while facts are showing the opposite. The traffic on exchanges on coinmarketcap tells the real picture. Yobit is 10th exchange right now and it will grow even more. The investbox was an amazing idea and other exchanges copied it.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yobit and Cryptotalk can give us to earn some Bitcoin and learn new things from this platform . I'm so happy to work on this forum.  I'm fell joy to work on this site .

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that we are earning here in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because if we are happy with what we earn here then we can continue earning because we are still happy with what we are doing

On 1/16/2020 at 2:18 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well of course seeing that you received payment in every work you do is a unpayable enjoyment and you will feel proud because you do something to earn and not just slacking and doing nonsense things, right?

That's right. 

The happiness is real after receiving the payment. 

Although we stay in our house during this pandemic we can earn extra income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are right there is so much joy working in the Cryptotalk and getting your payment with no much stress, I must say we all working here we should really be greatful to the Cryptotalk forum and yobit platform, because we are really Making alot from them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true, mate. Cryptotalk and Yobit gives us joy in our life. It is because through these forum and yobit exchange, we can still earn money and at the same time we are learning new things, right? Also, we are gaining new friends which is also became are comrades. That's why I think if we lost cryptotalk and yobit, are happiness or the joy they give to us, will not be replace and we will find these two sites everytime.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:27 PM, Nayan deka said:

When i invested on Bitcoins two years back i earned my first profit on trading and exchange , it was a great experience that time.

The first experience was really great. 

It cause too much happiness and it motivates us to keep on pursuing what success we wanted.

bitcoin seems to have work jump for joy so even my own life, i'm dismissed prospering  country as well type a grad is simply up to take a nap in addition to wakeup with no wise to the place as far as go talk less working, with bitcoin admiring start as far as resilient positivist liveliness.

Cryptotalk used to pay us a very good amount of money at first but now after having a new payment system it become difficult for us to get to know about it.

It is really enjoyable to know that you can earn in cryptocurrency doing only what you can and you can get lucky and earn really big here so it is important to have enjoyment in what you do so you will get motivated to earn here In cryptocurrency 

On 1/16/2020 at 7:42 AM, Migo said:

This two sites are doing some nice partnership and they are excellent so far, they helped us a lot with every possible way, I can say that we are not going to find any better site more than cryptotalk and market like yobit, so thanks to them

That's right and we benefits a lot here especially when we contribute useful content. 

The payment that we earn can be use to sustain and buy some basic needs during this pandemic. 

Every one's Ultimate is to become rich. Some have less patience some have good patience. I believe that Crypto is loved by people because it gives a fair chance to become rich. When we are comfortable or luxurious with everything we are happy. And that's the reason we feel joy while earning. 

16 minutes ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

I have never real benefited from the earnings from this forum, i'm looking forward to it and i will be happy to invest my earnings in the token of this forum for a long term, i think this coin have a great future.

I invested all of my satoshis I earned from this forum to a different coin and later earned a good profit from the investment. If everything goes well and no one dumps the market, we should see a great and a bright future from the TALK token. Right now, we have enough time to farm the tokens and once the market opens, we can show off our trading skills. Good luck!

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

many people are enjoying their earnings from crypto talk forum now we have again huge opportunity to earn talk token and then invested into invest box and earns 1% daily profits from our investment on investment box talk token. I am very curious about listings price of talk token. 

3 hours ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

I have never real benefited from the earnings from this forum, i'm looking forward to it and i will be happy to invest my earnings in the token of this forum for a long term, i think this coin have a great future.

O not worry, be calm, the earning is every seven days, and like too said, the investment will be opened too where will can earn daily profit form the talk token. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

Yes i have seen that the payment would be given on every 7 days of posting, but we can not yet use them right? we have to wait until it is listed on yobit exchange, right?

@CleanmadeasDf We can not use them now, we have to wait until it is listed on yobit. It was said it will be tradable by september. 

• +3 1

I made my first income from cryptocurrency.  It got a lot bigger in my life.  After working in crypto, no one can say except how happy he is to have his money in his hands.  Such joy cannot be expressed in words.  Really cryptocurrency is amazing. It is very helpful.

I am very happy when I get the money I earn, when I get the money I earn I organize food for my family, I go out with my friends, all in all I am very happy then, I am very happy then

On 2/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, suzuya said:

It really give me happiness because we can quickly see the results of our work here in YoBit's Cryptotalk Campaign. Also working in this website is really helpful because we can easily learn about cryptocurrency and we can get tips from other users on how they manage their money.

Yes you are right about it the cryptotalk are very good source of information about the cryptocurrencies you can easily learn lots of things like trading, investing bounty program and lots of other things.

The forum CryptoTalk and the Yobit platform provided a great opportunity to earn money from crypto especially for beginners in this field and learn to profit from cryptocurrencies, changed my life in the crypto world positively after joining the campaign CryptoTalk and I hope that you will continue in the campaign New

• Useful or interesting 1