The joy you get from making earning - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

The joy you get from making earning

Yes i agree with you, the joy we feel when earning here in fprum is different. Imagine earning while learning is very good idea. I will be forever grateful to his site because i am earning now here.

Yes dear I also feel the same way. Whenever I went to my wallet and see my earnings it motivates me and pushes me to earn them more and more. Besides that my learnings are also my biggest motivators. When ever I fell that I am learning something then I feel happy and make more work to increase it further. 

Therw are many types of joy. I was very much happy ang joyed when i firstly make money and transact. I am joying in forum and doing work without any hesitation free freely and working hard and making money and joying. 

I agree with your post mate that it's a source of happiness for most of the people as we work here and are paid are paid in return so it's a great opportunity for us to earn maximum earnings from here.. We don't need to work hard here because we only post or comments on the posts here.. But we need to think about the posts on which we can make our comments. We need to make useful and informative contents so that other can get benefits from our work..