Giving reaction. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

that is one the of my question...why anyone wouldn't react to the posts and comments even if they related to the topics and the forum?? can anyone explain how hard to react a post and comment?? post comments related topic and very ideal will much appreciated and must have reactions...

Edited by Mcd0d0
  • Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

that is one the of my question...why anyone wouldn't react to the posts and comments even if they related to the topics and the forum?? can anyone explain how hard to react a post and comment?? post comments related topic and very ideal will much appreciated and must have reactions...

Well, the answer is selfishness or the feel that "why would I give reaction points if others didn't do the same to me" maybe they have this mindset so that's why it is hard for them to easily give reaction in every post they see and I will admit I also feel it but of course if see a deserved post or topic then I will provide them with a reaction.

I think the authorization gave this option to judge our post or replies. I mean they will only pay us for useful post or replies. So it's easy for them to judge us.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

Good point, but with a insane amount of post and replies on every topic here on cryptotalk it's quite difficult to argument, let alone giving some reaction to the posts.

There is a limited number of reactions you can give each day. I've just read your comment and tried to put a like onto it, but I'm out of reactions for today. I will come back though and put a like on it tomorrow as I completely agree with the point you make.

Posts that have something to offer and are written with good grammar and vocabulary are quality ones that need to have more likes on them. They also offer everyone a post that will not get deleted.

This process included looking at what people are already talking about to better understand what feedback they wanted to express and receive — for example, we analyzed the top 1-2 word comments being used and what types of posts people are sharing most

I am among those who rarely give a reaction because I am not aware of that feature, more often read and immediately give a reply. Btw I already gave a reaction 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

We are only required to give the positive reactions to those topics that's we see they are helpfully to us, and give bad reactions to useless topics

On 1/15/2020 at 7:24 AM, SunilRaja said:

If I will find some good post on this forum that has really meaningful  and knowledgable than I post a reaction If post deserve it.

i am newbie in this forum but i always react to your post because what you said is true.

the reaction button should be properly use and do not use it just because you like to give sad reaction to someone when his or her post is really useful or helpful. please use it properly and react sad to someone which you think is spammer or just copying someone else's post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

iam only give reaction for all post usefull on this forum and make the more members get lesson yeah, should better for cheked all post usefull likes read detail so we can give reaction on target.

I think that there are people who do not know how to do this and there are people who are ignorant of the topic and consider it a waste of time and are interested only in publishing and profit without reading and understanding, but in fact it is an implementation work that gives the person optimism and keeps him engaged on important topics so that he gets a good reputation always

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

reaction for the post is helpful for our user of course.we can encourage the user for doing better in next post.i am agree with your and i support on putting reaction my friend.

On 15.01.2020 at 22:18, kirubel said:

I always thank the author if the information for me is impressive or I agree with her, I try not to pass by and put a finger up, the administration has passed this function and it needs to be used.

The reaction number below people's profile is a social indicator that is viewed by many people as a form of trust in the user. But it should not be used as trust to do a marketplace buy or sale from them.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

ye there's a limit giving reaction per day.. I would give thumbs up if those are useful to me. About negative reaction just give those who copy/paste the comment or those who trying to scam people with his post.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's so beautiful... 

Really, there's a lot of people who deserve support, and they're posting important questions or topics that everyone should know... 

Thank you for that... 

On 1/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I think that there is a good interaction with the publications, we all have to benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything that is useful here

I think you are right there is a good interaction with publications we all have to benefit from each others experience and exchange information.

I always put a positive reaction if some message from the user was useful to me, I sometimes forget to do it, this is my main mistake..

On 1/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, kirubel said:

Yes I am agree with your words I have seen many people who want rep station but don't give to other of you want Tom get good reparations so make good content(useful ) and give repatationto others.

I've got concerns to that regard. People feel less concerned and what they are after is just to comment and earn. 

This is really sad. There are many useful topics that deserve to be admired, but the members do not express it. We must tell them that it does not cost them anything.

Yes if we find some good post and react with them by vommenting and likes.posting member get benefit. His reputatioj rose up. And thir ranking will be increase.