Crypto Currencies in your Bank account! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Heroshema

Crypto Currencies in your Bank account!

In my country, I think as of now there are still no banks that allow us to store our crypto into our bank accounts. We can just store our balance just in wallets, we can withdraw our money from almost of every bank that exists in our country because they support our wallet.

In our country, cryptocurrency is known as illegal money. In our country there is no possibility of transfer or transfer of cryptocurrency bank account.

I hope that! But I think this is very difficult right now! The encrypted currencies are still difficult to accept for some banks and countries! We have to wait a while for everyone to accept

I really don't know about another bank where you can store your crypto currency. But I also know about Payeer and I use it to convert my crypto currency to my local currency.

It would be happened one day I think. So for the crypto  project of bank  flopped because people of crypto don't have trust in Bank. One day bank will use crypto as currency

We all know that yobit the the website were our earning are created as bitcoins then we can change our bitcoins to your currency then you can credit in to your bank account 

payer is agree to us to store up our crypto possessions and we also can swap over our material goods then it’s high-quality for crypto investors I bring about not any other platforms that gave us like this but countless crypto associations gave this competence . 

It will be a great step of establishing a bank where a crypto users can store and deposit their coins and balances but it has to create fully faith among the users and has to develop its security in that way from which none of the hackers and scammers can affect the users account.

I don't think the use of bank Bayer to store currency is a good idea while you have a lot of wallet decentralized to hold it and plenty of platforms to exchange and with less fees

Crypto currencies are illegal in most of the countries. I belong to India and here crypto is illegal.. So finding a bank like payeer is awesome coz we definately use e-wallets to store our crypto but ipersonally don't trust these e-wallets. So thanks for information from now on i will use payeer bank to store my crypto currencies.

But if Banks could cooperate on having to store Bitcoin on them, then. That would have been another good way of having a secure Crypto storage, as you would know that security on their site us also guarantee. But that doesn't means that the already existing Crypto wallet's are not secured 

In fact, there is no possibility of transferring or transferring cryptocurrency bank account in our country. So cryptocurrency in our country is known as illegal money.

There is a lot of good effort being put together by banks to put together in the site we know there is a lot of good that comes with it, there is a lot of effort to be followed and put together there are good ideas to follow and put every effort in something good, the banks have developing a system that will be well elaborate 

Currently crypto currency is only stored in a wallet not a bank account and if banks could recognize crypto and start allowing it's users to store it in a bank account and exchange to fiat it was going to be agreat.

If it was possible I would sure think about it. ING in the Netherlands is building a wallet I heard. Banks have high level security so it would increase the thrustworthyness of crypto and also increase acceptance.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

1 hour ago, Sathy101 said:

Looks like crypto money can also be deposited into my PayPal wallet. I've heard that, if saving a real account I have never heard of it.

You can nit deposit crypto on paypal, you can only use paypal to buy or sell crypto, on some sites, like paxful and localbitcoin.

I really don't know about such banks even i heard about payeer bank for first time on this post. Although there are lots of wallets that one can use to store and exchange cryptocurrency with USD and other forms. Such wallets includes wazirx, coinbase, etc. Thank you.

payeer is enable us to store our crypto resources and that we likewise can trade our advantages then its useful for crypto speculators i do not another plaforms that gaves us like this yet numerous crypto trades gave this office.

I really don't know about another bank where you can store your crypto currency. But I also know about Payeer and I use it to convert my crypto currency to my local currency.

In my opinion.. this may be happen in the future but may take a long time! because there are still many countries against this crypto project and prevent using crypto

The idea was to run away from banks and its control so , so many people dont really handle the two but there is going to be a huge new thing happening very soon to the changes so there is nothing really to worry about there is going to be the two in its case so its good to really identify why we should use banks and the other options open

i have read that some german banks will allow its citizens to actually start making payments and even buy crypto through their actual bank account and i really wish to see this worldwide.

There are several possible ways to convert bitcoin to cash and ultimately move it to a bank account: Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase or Kraken. This is the easiest method if you want to sell bitcoin and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account. Use a bitcoin ATM.