How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

There are many ways to become rich. But i think most better way to become rich is crypto and crypto especially for bitcoin. Do trade with bitcoin you become rich very soon because bitcoin have potential.

You must have to work harder if your want to become rich since there is no easy way and shortcuts for success. Better to try different platforms, the riskier the better because you could gain a huge profit like the trading, but don't try it if you haven't known it very well, make some research first. Due to cryptocurrency I think it will ease our dreams to become rich someday, so take every opportunity in cryptoworld. Goodluck!.

I also have the same mindset as you but I know that is near impossible if you are not going to make an action. I actually tried to engage in trade exchange market since I have seen the different prices that I could potentially make and have. I tried to invest the airdrop that I got and somewhat manages to generate profit. I tried to stick with trading but since I am not earning enough, I need to make my investment grow to make sure that my generated profit is also more enough that could satisfy my thinking that I somewhat managed to earn what I wanted.

Its not that easy to be successful in this crypto world.First of all i would like to say that you must have some little knowledge about crypto world through this forum and then invest few dollars and then trade with the only coins which you have enough trust that you would be profitable with it.

The only thing that can with proof make you rich is trading of cryptocurrency.First earn some amount of money through websites like cryptotalk. Do good posts and earn BTC for your posts and topics.Then after you have some BTC in tour account start trading or investing .In 2 to 3 years you will become rich my friend,but you will have to work with your heart.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Bitcoin price can be multiple times in next year. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has many users and definitely its use will only grow. everyone can be rich in bitcoin, it's never too late. Investing in BTC and holding it for a long time, you will definitely have a profit of 500-3000%. Because many experts predict that the price of BTC can grow to $55,000 and even $280,000.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You can start tarding in bitcoin. Trading is the best way to become rich. 

Yobit exchange is the best platform fir cryptocurrency trading. Its investbox provides huge profits on the investments. 

You can start with atlest $1000. And work with proper strategy, you will become rich very soon. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Shaheer16 said:

You can start tarding in bitcoin. Trading is the best way to become rich. 

Yobit exchange is the best platform fir cryptocurrency trading. Its investbox provides huge profits on the investments. 

You can start with atlest $1000. And work with proper strategy, you will become rich very soon. 

I think you should pay a lot of attention to the investbox, because from what I see in the investbox these $1000  would not bring returns, on the contrary they would bring a lot of losses. investbox has several rules and these rules end up creating big losses

You can trade and invest if you want to make a lot of money.  When the price is cheap you buy the coin, if you save it for a long time then the coin that will be taken is bitcoin.  When the price goes up you sell the coin and see your profit will double.

To get rich, you need to trade on stock exchanges.  This must be learned and then everything can work out.  Everything is already clear how and what to do for this.  But all this has its risks, you must understand and be prepared.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

46 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

Investing and trading are the easiest ways to achieve many profits in a short time, but they need a lot of experience in predicting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators used in that, because any wrong prediction will lead to a big loss.

@saraanna396  not like so you mean because you only give us the positive effect of crypto trading not the negative effect.. Its true that by doing trading many crypto member become rich but they able to do it because they has enough skill to do trading which lead them to earn some profit but how about those member who has no idea about crypto trading but still want to do trading??  Without any doubt they will lose their money..                

To get rich in the crypto world is not easy, you have to work hard and not give up easily. How to get rich You can learn crypto trading, and get deep into trading. Collect bitcoins and keep them for a long time, when the price goes up, you can sell them.

I was confused 1 I had a lot of ideas about how much I should invest to get rich in Bitcoin.  I've been thinking about stocks and business lately, the best option for me is the best way to get rich is to invest, trade and dig but you have to invest a lot of money here and you have to invest a lot of labor here so that you can get rich from here

Yea it's the the right thing that if you want to become a rich man in just a short period through the cryptotalk world then you need to be invest and trading into the coins. Also it needs the skills and experience of the cryptotalk. You just buy the coin when it's price is low and store the huge amount of coins and store them for a long time. And when the market value is turns up then sell them , in this way you will become more rich through crypto currency.

Through trading you can make good money in the crypto market becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will earn good money and i am also trying to make huge money in the market and like others i will also change my life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer you to start by working on an airdrop and bounty campaign. This is something that is initial and easy to do without spending money. Finding capital for trading and investing through airdrop and bounty campaign work is the right solution if you don't have money that you won't need for daily needs.

In my opinion, try to search for sites that give you bitcoins in exchange for your work, and there are many, and there is also an option to trade on Bitcoin and choose appropriate times when the price is stable and you start trading so you can get rich within.

I will try. First of all you need to have funds to invest. You can't risk all your money but if you have 150k I suggest to risk with 50k and try to make them 2 million dollars. How you can do that? By finding the best time to invest and the projects that can rise in price into 40x of their price when you invest. This happens but not to all cryptocurrencies. Some will make this pump and if there are enough buyers you can sell and be done with it.

• +1 1

well u should allways invest what u can afford to lose only

If I were to take an inventory of my life and determine the things I use every day, it would be a bed, a chair, the car, the computer, a frying pan, and a French press. Those are the thing I couldn’t live without. The rest of the stuff I rarely use.

Things you use every day.
We live in a consumer’s world. That’s why we even think about how to get rich quick. However, we don’t have to conform to it. Collecting stuff is just a waste if you don’t use it. You probably have a house full of useless stuff; get rid of it.

The best thing would be to study the trade, dedicate some time to it and then start little by little and see how it works, if not there are always other opportunities.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well if you work hard enough, you can achieve what you want. In trading, it doesn't mean you can be rich in a short period of time. It takes a lot of patience, hard work when you arein trading, it doesn't guarantee you to become rich. 

Work hard is the key to success in cryptocurrency especially if you're doing trading and investing because cryptocurrency is like a business, you need to invest some money to earned money also so don't be afraid to put some money in cryptocurrency just make sure that the project that you invested is legit.

18 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Work hard is the key to success in cryptocurrency especially if you're doing trading and investing because cryptocurrency is like a business, you need to invest some money to earned money also so don't be afraid to put some money in cryptocurrency just make sure that the project that you invested is legit.

You're right, Cryptocurrency is like an asset because it increase time to time so we need to work hard to achieve the success we want. It is not like an instant money because we need patience to achieve the goals we have. 

• +1 1

That will depend on many factors, but basically you can get rich with bitcoin first having a capital in bitcoin to start then trading mining investing will depend on your possibilities to start