How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

It is not easy to get rich in general, and in case of investing in cryptocurrencies, I would recommend first preparing, studying, and taking experience before investing. I recommend the trade before the real estate business

In my own opinion there is nobody who can be rich easily because of the cryptocurrency, because it will takes a lot of time and hard work before you will get a lot of money.  So i'm sure we will get what we want but not easy.

For becoming rich my dear, crypto trading is such a best option but its require some time or some knowledge about market. Like you have knowledge how to do trade, how to analyze and select a high volatile coin that gives us good profit later, whats the right time for buying or selling and work hard continuously. All these things are necessary for best trading. You must divide your capital into differnt coins for reducing risk or loss. So learn those things and start trading then you will become rick one day. And now a days bitcoin price is $10500, if you invest in bitcoin and hold them after some months or year when its price is high you will be rich in bitcoin and earn more. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you invest more then you will get more. And if you have a trading experience then it will be really good for you to get more.

there are many ways to do this, if you solve my electric machine you can be very rich with minning except that it is difficult to be vast in this market

You definitely should not be looking at crypto as such because if you do you will be losing a lot of money because of greed, but yes it is possible to get rich of crypto but about 99% of people won't get rich or some even lose money in this market so some part of it is luck some other part of it is experience and knowledge.

My suggestion would be to try to get as much knowledge from tons of sources online and offline(books) about crypto trading and investment and after that do it in the best way you can and you might be one of the people that makes it in crypto market.

You can be rich off Bitcoin when you have bought Bitcoin when the price of one coin was like just a few cents so if you have bought like a hundred bitcoins before when that was the price you would become a billionaire now. But if you haven't bought before that when the price was really low you can get rich off Bitcoin by trading but I don't recommend trading if you don't even know the basics of it because you're only going to lose money and no one likes to lose money of course.

You can be rich of Bitcoin if you have bought one coin in the price of like a few cents before like if you have what a hundred Bitcoin you could be a millionaire now. But if you haven't bought Bitcoin on that price like $0.01 per Bitcoin you could get rich free bitcoin b reading but i don't recommend you to trade if you don't even know the basics of it because you only lose money and who does want to lose their precious money.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Mining Bitcoin can help you earn on cryptos. There are many mining equipments out there, all you need is a thorough investigation on the best. But currently, yobit.net has a profitable visual mining. Do your research well, and you can make it.

With Bitcoin,it is still possible to get rich in the long term.By allocating a specific budget for yourself on a monthly basis,say $ 50 depending on your situation.If you buy a certain amount of Bitcoins each month regardless of the price,you will see that they grow over time and the numbers in your cryptocurrency wallets increase.The important thing is to patiently collect them every month.

• +2 1

You are confused and I don't think we can help you. You ask about becoming rich but we don't know exactly what this means for you and on the next sentence you ask about property assets and stocks. There is no answer to this.

• Useful or interesting 2

People who became rich from crypto they were busy collecting bitcoin in 2009-2012 when price was low but now you have make more efforts and good entire income to invest and get money quickly 

• +4 1

You can trade and invest on fluctuations of the market. When price is cheap = buy an high = sell. its a fundamentals. Research you theory. gain knowledge and youl get rich in no time

You can still get rich with bitcoin and crypto currencies however it is much harder now then it used to be when they were all valued at a far lower price. Now to get rich you are first going to have to invest a fair bit into bitcoin or other alt coins and it is not sure that you will even garner any returns. But who knows what happens if you are holding some bitcoin today they may be worth so much more in 10 years so having patience is also a part of getting rich.

The first mistake you made is asking this question. I know many think this is a way to get rich but you will be very disappointed. You need a lot of experience luck and hold to make it, or you have to be a top trader that knows what to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people want to take care of it quickly. They make mistakes, take out loans and 
lose everything. You need to act slowly and consider each step. You try with a little 
money, then more. But it won't be fast

You can rich in Bitcoins but in the long term process. You can earn in Faucets, Trading your coins, Investing Bitcoins holding your coins and specially mining Bitcoin but you need a good equipment and devices to mine bitcoins it's profitable but it's a long term process you need to be patience and focus on your goals and earned other coins and bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

To get rich with crypto you must be wise. But this is not the only thing you need, you need to risk a lot too. Maybe 50 or 100 thousand dollars and make a good bet on one or a few coins. This can also damage your financially though so you are maybe not thinking clearly if you want to get rich but have no idea how.

• +1 1

With a lot of patience, you have to start trading, work on signature campaigns and contribute good things so that they choose you for a good campaign.

In my opinion to get rich you must learn to invest and/or trade. Obviously investing big for faster results. Greetings.

If you want to become rich because of bitcoin just make sure you have enough money to that and you need to have massive amount of it to gain profit in it. You need also slightly big capital or high investment to have a great opportunity to be rich.

my friend you can be rich if you buy 1 btc now.. in 5 years you became welthy and 5 more years you will be rich and without any strategy, so if you make lending in btc, you will get more profits even been an analphabet

first if you want to get rich you have to study. Know where you are investing your money. Know the project. Don't do thing just because they are fashionable. Tendentially the basic rule is to buy low and sell high. Over time you will understand when it is time to buy or sell. With dedication you can achieve important successes. The important thing is never give up. The way is long.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

if you have the patience and delicacy if you can get rich

There are lots of things that you can do to become rich in crypto. You can invest in so many platforms. You need to have a lot of money to make money and that is why the rich keeps getting rich because they have the money to invest into new things that would make them improve.