How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

A bitcoin equals almost 12000$ as per today's price. You can earn bitcoin by keeping on investing but your capital must be almost 1000$ to achieve this is reasonable duration

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I believe that Bitcoin has really a capacity to make us rich in a short period of time, but it depends to how you manage your money. Sometimes rich people lost their money a lot because cant manage their asset in cryptocurrency.

On 10/21/2020 at 9:29 AM, azahar001 said:

You should start by investing low amounts and practice trading with it until you master all the necessary skills. Then you can raise your investment and trade with larger amounts and make bigger profits....

From my experience, I think that there is no need to invest small until you master the art of trading, I think that one can just buy enough bitcoins at low price and invest for long time for a better profit.

Well, I have read that investors say that at least you have to find a way to have 1 BTC, each time it is and will be more difficult since its price increases, but if there is the possibility you have to take advantage of it, because with the passage of time its value will increase a lot . So a strategy that I have heard from many investors is to at least have a BTC and save it, over time its value will increase a lot.

If you can be rich but do not think that you leave your investment there on the table and without doing anything it will bear fruit, there are many platforms that offer this but you cannot trust it because the money is not in your hands, the best thing would be to operate one Constantly, that requires studies and patience, because if you are consistent with your earnings, for example 5% to 10% per month with the compound that you can do with your own money and earnings, what you get can be exponential, but do not try to obtain 50% per month since although it is possible you run the risk that you lose everything on the way.

It is not really necessary for you to buy 1 Bitcoin in order to be able to do trading in exchanges such as Yobit. You can buy like the cents of a Bitcoin and that is called a satoshi. So even if you don't have money to buy a Bitcoin, you can still buy and trade cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

It depends on which thing you are about to invest and how long you can wait and also what you can do in krder to make money from your investment. 

It is a lengthy process my friend or else you need to have a great knowledge about trading where you are able to become rich faster but there is also a great risk in trading.we are able to take a great risk then we could earn huge amount of profit.

Bitcoin is the father of all coins and we can easily make money through bitcoin just through trading and also to hold that and sell that when the price is go to high. Crypto is a best and great market in the world

BetFury                                                   

On 1/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

Despite the fact that the chances of making a fortune overnight - as if it were to win the jackpot of a lottery - are very remote, it is no less true that throughout history many business opportunities They have been introduced to ordinary people to make their fortune with a little luck and hard work

I'm sorry friend but you don't seem to know what you are talking about. You want to become rich. Ok and what this means then? What being rich means to you?

To have a lot of profits with bitcoin you must buy a lot of cheap bitcoin and leave it for a long time after its price has risen a lot you can sell your bitcoin and have a lot of profits and you can enjoy them.

In order to become rich from bitcoin there is a long way. First, you must know everything about Bitcoin. Secondly, if you want to invest or trade, you must take in-depth lessons about the currency market and study the risks that you may face and how to deal with them.

In my opinion, the most efficient way to become rich out of bitcoin is to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible now that is below 20K, and especially when the price dumps heavily. There is much optimism about bitcoin price for the future, then the more bitcoin you accumulate, the richer you will be when bitcoin reaches the stratospheric prices most people are predicting.

• +3 1

You want to invest but you don't have the money? How inconvient. Then what you think you should do instead of investing friend, unless you don't plan to get a job and start earning money? First step before investing is to have money. Can't be done without any.

On 10/27/2020 at 5:43 AM, Saimm said:

You become a rich man. But there is only one way which is trading. But trading is a risky work. Trading requires skill and strategies. You become a rich where as you can lose your all money. I can see you only have spirit with out knowledge that's dangerous.

I don't see rich people will risking all their money to become rich. That is insane!

Trading is risky if we taking it as gambling. I think risky if we don't learn first. We can learn the strategy on book or video like Youtube. But also taking some test with some money, don't put all your life saving. That is stupid.

I think after that you will know what strategy is best for you. If possible make your own strategy.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You will hardly get rich with bitcoin nowadays, but you still have chances to get rich with other altcoins, you should invest in an altcoin that has a good project, if it gives a pump you earn a lot of money

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Getting rich through any means is difficult and complicated, in the case of cryptocurrencies much more, if you want to obtain profits that border on the absurd, you must invest thousands of dollars in a project that continuously generated profitability such as mining, scalping  or hire trading experts who are in charge of operating with your money and generate profitability from it.

Before you invest in bitcoin, you must first learn the basics of cryptocurrency, investing and trading. In the crypto world to get rich is very difficult, it takes hard work. Nothing is instant in the crypto world, you need to learn and go through a long process so that one day you can be rich here.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

1 bitcoin right now is worth about 16k and you can work here, meaning that you post messages and you are helpful and valuable, and you will get some extra cash, but do this to help others, not for the money.

• +4 2

On 11/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, cooperallch said:

You will hardly get rich with bitcoin nowadays, but you still have chances to get rich with other altcoins, you should invest in an altcoin that has a good project, if it gives a pump you earn a lot of money

I still have hopes for bitcoin, some of these other coins instead of taking you where you want to get they mostly end up dying after sometime. In 10 more years especially with enough bitcoin adoption bitcoin might meet the highest ATH and get you a big profit.

You could make investments your cash in bitcoin. Or you can learn how to exchange bitcoin or every other foreign money and you have knowledge about Bitcoin earning . Due to the fact buying and selling is an exceptional platform for making a living online.Thank you so much dear

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are confused friend, yet you ask how you can become rich. Does anybody think that you go and ask questions about getting rich and you expect someone to answer to you. The result will be that you won't get rich, but I really think this post is a troll and should actually be deleted.

• +1 1

I Say,You could make investments your cash in bitcoin. Or you can learn how to exchange bitcoin or every other foreign money and you have knowledge about Bitcoin earning . Due to the fact buying and selling is an exceptional platform for making a living online.Thank you so much dear

The answer to this question varies depending on what it implies by the concept of wealth. For example, if you have 10 bitcoins in my country, you are seriously rich, but in the USA you can buy a house with 10 bitcoins at most. You need to state exactly what you understand from wealth, my friend 🙂

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹