Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

On 1/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Even if we all understand that Crypto currency its the future of money but the fact still remains that Crypto currency can not replace all national currency because it is not possible for that to happened.

As per day. I don't think that crypto currency can take over our national currency. Every country has its own currency that every person is able to understand whether the person is educated or illiterate. But for Crypto currency a person should have a minimum knowledge of using a smartphone or digital platforms.

It's depends upon that country. We can't say that all states will accept it and will make cryptocurrency as their national currency. Even nobody can predict it. Today many countries like Bangladesh, Philippines head already banned cryptocurrency so they shown there mentality about cryptocurrency so i think crypto currency isn't going to replace all worldwide currencies.

Yes crytotalk currencey will be change in to national currencey through dallor . Dollar convert into national currency . Cryptotalk is big forum . 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, amman said:

Crypto currency is a scam designed to enrich it's founders. ... Can a cryptocurrency replace a fiat currency for global trade on a national scale? ... When will cryptocurrencies replace all other currencies?

Not all cryptocurrencies are scam but many of them are really scam they made crypto to get rich quick, selfish founders. I don't know when cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currency, only time can tell when it will happen.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 minutes ago, Wrong boy said:

It is by no means possible that cryptocurrency can never be replaced with the general currency of all countries because cryptocurrency is an internet currency that cannot be used as the general currency of any country.

Yes that was what I was telling that dude in my previous post that bit coin or any type of Crypto currency can not replaced national currency of countries in different counties but they can compliments each others.

Yes, cryptocurrencies can replace local currencies so that all things you buy with Bitcoin or any other currency only by phone become very good and I think the future will do that.

38 minutes ago, Rony170 said:

That's why crypto can't be replace of national currency at this situation.

Also many people little bit afraid about cryptocurrency.

I don't think so. I think it is impossible. Because every country of the world don't legalized cryptocurrency.

I think first we need to wait when the cryptocurrency is legalized and then we can talk about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It resembles cryptographic money is dominating, on the off chance that you look at well you will discover there are such a large number of digital currencies in coinmarketcap. 

My inquiry is Will digital currency supplant all national cash? 
I will also have a question like this!!

t is unimaginable that cryptographic money supplant all national cash as each country has remarkable cash with interesting an incentive with extraordinary financial difficulties and till now even dollar didn't supplant them.I know crypto is  best for me.

I don't think that crypto currency can replace the traditional fiat currency of 

Every nation. Maybe crypto coins can level its uses as a medium of exchanges.

Crypto currency is in a move to overthrown all other national currency, being the fact that the government can not control it this also makes it more easier people to come in.

no because native currency used for people's and government. people's can pay taxs via native currency and transactions can be truck but with crypto you can't do it so government didn't accept crypto.

In my country the cryptocurrency dash and ethereum are used more than the national one, it is all shops and they accept cryptocurrencies

Edited by Victor Lopez
spelling error

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

6 minutes ago, TasinHasan said:

no because native currency used for people's and government. people's can pay taxs via native currency and transactions can be truck but with crypto you can't do it so government didn't accept crypto.

But of everyone choose to use crypto, no body can stop them crypto from replacing paper money.

39 minutes ago, Nabeera ch said:

may be or may not be by seeing its importance it may be possible that crypto take a place of all national currencies or may be its value will be decreases than it will not become a national currencies

I'm sure the government would do whatever they can to stop that, the question is whether they will succeed.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

This is a dream that dream will never be came true. And this is a reality.

I don't think that will be a good one. Not everyone has the knowledge of crypto currency. So, crypto will always be seen as a digital currency and not a real money.

Cryptocurrency will never replace any other national currency.It’s impossible to change all national currency into crypto.Many countries are having a very powerful currency in respect to all other so it’s not possible.               

I do not think, for that much will be missing, all countries must create awareness of the crypts and their use, but those would happen in many years

Simple and short answer for your question is NO. Here are so many reasons behind this. Crypto still have so many limitations and restrictions so advanced technologies are still about to come in the field of crypto. There are other currencies working perfectly fine.

i dont think so.  A digital cannot take the place of local or national currency.  We can use digital currency as a legal trade.      

49 minutes ago, Loop said:

maybe crypto currency not replace national currency because most of peoples not know about crypto and not educated.some countries already banned crypto

right you are, crypto cant replace national currency now but in future crypto will be used like national currency in all over the world.

i totally disagree thatcryptocurrencies are take the place of  a nations currency because the entire public currency, a country's currency is one of its identification, though once one is travelling it may perhaps choice to via cryptocurrencies as a substitute of trading fiat in the past cryptocurrencies are traditional and adapted.

I don't think it will take over national currency. Because economy of every country is not same and also bitcoin is not introduced to all countries. Though it has better future but it will not takeover national currency. 

Each nation has unique monetary values with unique economic challenges and has not even replaced the dollar yet. It is impossible that cryptocurrency replaces all national currencies.