Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

In this view we all came to this life seeing our parents spending flat currency with no doubt about it, in this 21st century we see the raising of crypto currencies rapidly and how it becoming popular. But to be sincere it will take decades for such to happen but in this content i said impossible for now.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:14 PM, Russel 017 said:

Cryptocurrency is not  going to replace all others national currency.Because fiat and national currencies are not like cryptocurrency. I mean they are stable. 

All in all fiat currencies are the rest of their own countries but crypto currencies cannot be the rest of certain country because they are not launched by governments. 

• +3 1

It is difficult now, but digital currencies will replace national currencies because it has many wonderful advantages and surpasses the protective currencies, but it still did not take sufficient fame to achieve this, so I think that in the future digital currencies will become the basis of the financial systems of countries

Just now, wassim19 said:

It is difficult now, but digital currencies will replace national currencies because it has many wonderful advantages and surpasses the protective currencies, but it still did not take sufficient fame to achieve this, so I think that in the future digital currencies will become the basis of the financial systems of countries

cryptocurrencies will never replace the native currencies of each country because each country has its own history and culture and they portray that history and culture in their FIAT currencies. Each country's FIAT carries the sovereignty of each country and never the cryptocurrencies that are created by anyone will replace the FIAT

• +1 1

It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the entire national currency, there are many people who do not know about cryptocurrencies or how they operate, it is also true that cryptocurrencies are becoming well known by young people / adults

• +1 1

On 5/26/2020 at 3:07 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Possible for some country to replace their currency into cryptocurrencies. 

But I think it will take many years and process before this thing happen. 

Well, even though it takes a lot of time, the countries will not replace cryptocurrency to their fiat because fiat is issued by the government which is the main money that we can used, it is very huge adjustment for then if they're replace it.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 6:46 AM, Aereen said:

I personally think it is very unlikely that cryptocurrencies are going to replace all national currency, a country's currency is one of its identification, although when one is travelling it could resort to using cryptocurrencies instead of trading fiat once cryptocurrencies are accepted and adapted.

Now the second layer of corona is come in all over the world and the corona spread also through the fiat money and i know that if the corona is not finished than they finish the fiat money and they convert that into the digital money.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I do not think that it will take the place of national currencies because many countries of the world have not yet recognized cryptocurrencies and are refusing to deal with them permanently, and otherwise not all people are experts in using them in public life, but I think they will stand by national currencies and support them in the economy

Yes from those latest updation one of the leading financial services companies has predicted that cryptocurrency could replace cash entirely by 2023 due to the fragility of the current system . Overcoming regulatory hurdles will broaden their appeal and raise the potential to eventually replace cash

It is not possible to overtake all the national currencies even if all the countries accept the btc but there will still be the fiat and all the national and personal currencies.

1 minute ago, anthony francs said:

Definitely yes.when we compare cryptocurrency with paper currency we all know that crypto is much easier to handle. Also it can be sent to any person from any part of the world. So one day it will replace national currency.

Currently it is not possible. Do you know, so many countries are still putting ban on the cryptocurrencies and it has been more significant in the recent days. I think all countries should genuinely recognize cryptocurrencies first so that we can say something regarding the replacement of the notational paper money by cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

The more realistic side is that it will never happen, since countries would have to renounce their economic integrity, and rebuild all the infrastructure to process a new currency.

An example that this would be almost impossible is the withdrawal of the dollar from the markets to replace it with some cryptocurrency, we all know that something like this would only cause chaos worldwide since it is well known that the dollar is the currency par excellence that is used in commercial transactions around the world, the dollar is the most accessible and accepted worldwide.

I don't think so.but i agree with this that one day international crruncy is replace by  Bitcoin Cryptocurrency.Because every country has its own traditional crruncy.it is impossible to unit all countries to replace  traditional crrunccies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right now cryptocurrency is known as illegal currency in the most countries.But some countries starting accept cryptocurrency.I think cryptocurrency will never take place of national currency.But it can be take place of international currency.

I see this question somehow, although cryptocurrency has been a life changer for many people , but I think some country don't accept cryptocurrency till now, then how would cryptocurrency replace those countries National money when they don't even accept it?

It would be very tedious that happening because every country has its national currency and values its worth.the enforcement of all countries adopting digital currency as main currency would be difficult because digital currencies are decentralized.

Actually is possible because cryptocurrency is taking huge amount of money than other currency and it will boost the economy of any country that accept the use of cryptocurrency, if a country give it the first priority it will make huge impact to that country 

I don't think cryptocurrencies would replace national currency. In my opinion they both would function parallel to each other in the financial system world wide. Maybe cryptocurrencies might surpass National currencies but still people worldwide trust Government and Central banks which is the major reason why National currencies still hold a Pioneer position among currencies.

Its not possible because every country and his currencies has different rules and exchange policies so it cant be possible. But there  are many ways to exchange cryptocurrency due to which every user can exchange their coins. There are lots of benefit to online trading and we can get lots of profit by using online cryptocurrency

On 1/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

It is not possible for crypto to replace fiat currency people are not used to crypto and government have not fully adopted cryptocurrency it is a matter of a long period of time even if it will be adopted globally.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency cannot replace national currency, but in the future cryptocurrency will play a good role in our transactions more thanthe fiat currency of our nations. 

There is one possibility for this to happen is the entry of digital currencies and they were subjected to the laws of the global stock exchange because without that it is impossible to rely on them and be recognized by countries because they are of unknown source in addition to that countries can rely on current currencies in the same way and pay with it so there is no need to rely on currencies New.

Well I didn't agree with this situation. Because we can't replace the national currency to the crypto currencies. Because in our society it's use is illegal. But I hope that we can did our daily routine works on these crypto and Fiat currencies in future.

I do not think that Cryptocurrencies replace all national currencies of all countries, because currencies are not like Cryptocurrencies because Cryptocurrencies does not have the stability that the Dollar or Euro currency has. Perhaps in some countries Cryptocurrencies could be incorporated as the main currency due to inflation or financial situation.

Bro I don't think so that the cryptocurrency can replace the other countries currency because these are two different things and they cannot replace each other. As both are important on their own side we can't underestimate any of these currencies cryptocurrency is just like the online currency and related to online marketing while the country currency is like physical and it is related to physical marketing.