Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

4 minutes ago, huyasdad08 said:

I know the transaction will be unstable and the currency will continue to buy and sell, none of which is limited to any level.

Fast and many transactions will affect the market trading volume. now there are many bitcoin purchases because the price is falling, but I see no significant increase in prices.

At the point when cost contacted significant expense we have to step over from purchase crypto in light of the fact that market can dump whenever and on the off chance that you need to purchase first check BTC solid help level and I think time great time to purchase.

No one can buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin rises, but when the price of Bitcoin goes down, we have to buy Bitcoin and make money later.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

It depends on the high price if bitcoin break out the trend  of 10k and stay above then it will be a good move to buy and make an oso order an in the same time we should follow the price of btc in that area

Edited by Ali_hmwi
  • Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

It depends on the high price if bitcoin break out the trend  of 10k and stay above then it will be a good move to buy and make an oso order an in the same time we should follow the price of btc in that area

Bitcoin now need more time to recover, and this side movement is not good for the chart of bitcoin right now . We need to see bitcoin today upove 5500 to make a good sign but staying above 5200 is not that bad but it will make the coin dump to 4200.

I don't understand why you should buy bitcoin when the price is high. I once bought bitcoin when there was a bitcoin fork and lost my investment.

Only those who have a lot of money can buy it. As for ordinary people like us, it will be very difficult for them. I hope that buying bitcoin is not too expensive.

It is very sure bitcoin prices will rise sometimes and falls some other time. The prayer of all bitcoin traders or hodler is for the bitcoin price to increase so they can sell and have their profit. Anytime there is a price hike, traders are willing to close their trades. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

At that time every one who want to trade the coins will buy bitcoin. However holders will not buy bitcoin at that time but trades will get. 

On 1/14/2020 at 6:14 AM, mitsutech said:

I will not buy bitcoin at the high price because this is not good because price of this will possible decrease quickly.  

Yes is better if you will wait for the price to decrease more lower, more lower it goes more profit you earn

Good trader not buy when bitcoin in huge Price's, because no one want to face loss, but I think some greedy nature and newbies buy this Price's, but when bitcoin reach top prices buying ratio decrease, that's why bitcoin loss their prices quickly, because any one not buy in this prices but selling ratio increase, because all wants earn profit.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:26 PM, JhonC said:

no one will buy Bitcoin in highest price cause Bitcoin highest price is there going to loss their profits so no one can do it because it's all about to profit so everyone trying to make some profit not to lose some profit.

I agree with this mate because who are buying this bitcoin in a higher price? He is just wasting his money for this, i will suggest to buy some bitcoin when the price of it is dumped because its worth to buy in a small amount of value and sell it in higher price.

You will get help by posting but it will not be effective in all cases. This is why you should try it yourself without expecting anything. Bitcoin will certainly reach its highest price, so now is a good time to buy Bitcoin if the price is high and no one can buy.

Some naughty newbies that don't have knowledge will buy at highest peak of the price and they will be expecting the price to go higher again

No one will buy bitcoin when the price is so high and when this happens there comes the dump in price and when people starts to buy again when price become low, then there comes and increase in the price. In this way Bitcoin price works and we see dumps and pumps in price.

I heard the opposite: the price of bitcoin is on the ground, and this is also not good for us, so its price goes down. I mean, we cannot sell either, we can buy and hold it, but this is not good for us to keep bitcoin for a long time.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

Well when prices are high. I would not definitely buy any coin. I would rather sell my coins when prices are high. I don't know much because I'm new so i dont know much about about investment and trading. 

If you decide to buy bitcoin, you'll buy it at any price because you can't be waiting to buy in low price while you never know if it cannot be dropped to the low price again.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:42 AM, Opinder said:

It depends to those people if they going to buy coins in high price because mostly buy coins when the price is low. 

Many people are waiting for good opportunity to come so for me it really depends on them if they like to buy in high price. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Many people still buy as we can trade to earn money and there is never a time to stop doing that. Also, who knows when its the highest price? People keep buying and selling anytime.

I think active day traders might buy the Bitcoin even at the high price by analyzing the market volatility of the Bitcoin price. You can just guess how qualified old players of the crypto traders really are. Some investors might also buy even at the high rate. 

I have never been to BTC because I fill in money here and sell them. So never had any experience with buying, BTC or even bought it.

• -2 1

The top price was on 20k level, currently it's far from that. People who understand in crypto say that 20k per Btc wasn't the highest price and they predict higher positions. I use to believe them and feel like we will come back to high prices this year already.