What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple). - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple).

I like investing in ripple. it's a bit low at the moment and it's a centralized currency, but I like it because it's safe and trading with it is beneficial, and holding it for a long time is going to be great, I have decided to hold. hold ripple for about 7 years and target that 1000 ripple for yourself

• -1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:52 PM, pakjobhelp said:

As you know that the price of XRP (Ripple) was 3$ one time and then price goes down and last few days i observe that the price goes up 20%, and in this way i want to invest in XRP (Ripple). I check the crypto market indicator about XRP that is positive and more crypto trader work with XRP and the hold the XRP coins for long term profit. What you say that can i invest in XRP for long term????????

please give your suggestion with your experience.

I don't like XRP, I have used it in the past so i guess it has an use case. But it's so much vulnerable then any decentralized Crypto. Also i am pretty worried that they will shut a lot of users out when ever government says they should.

So, i wouldn't suggest anyone to invest into it.

Edited by rekter
  • -1 1

I hope xrp coins will grow in the future. I like to hold small coins and different of them because anything can happen to them and they may grow. I just learned from bitcoin and YO tokens how they grow from a smaller amount to the biggest prices.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Investing in xrp currency is good and I invest in it and make good profits because its price is small because you can buy large quantities and any small rise in the currency you achieve a great profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Once crypto is fully adopted people would be mind opened enough to never trust those centralized coins and exchanges.

A long term investment on ripple is exactly what i fear, maybe for daily trading, but in a long run i only see dark.

In the future its price is increasing by percentage. But I think it is best for the long term and gain more profit. Ripple will not change your life because XRP will only follow Bitcoin, if Bitcoin increases XRP will also increase.

6 hours ago, phizusiki said:

In the future its price is increasing by percentage. But I think it is best for the long term and gain more profit. Ripple will not change your life because XRP will only follow Bitcoin, if Bitcoin increases XRP will also increase.

It is all coins that follows the bitcoin movements, but does not mean that those coins have no power to act on their own.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:45 PM, Mrpassion said:

Xrp could be good investment but it should be for a long term that is the only way that you will be able to profit from it.

Not a good money to invest. I always wondered how its market capitalization amounted to 10 billion dollars. If it goes down, it won't surprise me. In general, all cryptocurrencies follow the bitcoin course, and in the following days, the price of btc will increase, so we can expect the rise of Ripple to follow.

4 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Ripple (XRP) was a good coins some years back when it was launched but now the price is down in the market and I will suggest you go for the likes of litecoin or dogecoin because they have good potential in the market now

You are right, I prefer doge and litecoin than ripple but I still also prefer bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and dash. 

I have invested in XRP in Yobit before and made some profit. You can invest in this coin safely but you should be patient to get any profit from XRP and you can't expect it to bring you fast profit like ETH or LTC. The ideal price to buy XRP is between $0.14 and $0.15 and the ideal price to sell is anything above $0.20 and the highest value it can reach is almost $0.30 which rarely happens. Sometimes XRP may not follow bitcoin's behavior, so make sure to deal with it independently.

XRP is a promising coin. Only in my opinion it may be necessary to wait a long time for the price to rise. And not everything will go for it.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, Biplob said:

My opinion is your investment plan is too good at present time in xrp or ripple. Because ripple price is some increasing at the current time that coin price will up more in future.

Traders do not hold large stocks of these coins at home. More decentralized projects should attract attention. To make more profits. Its present in the market, I see many good opportunities to make money and I will continue to invest because it still shows a great performance.

Yes mate investing in XRP for a long-term investment is a good idea and I'm also planing to do the same as many experts are saying it has a potential to rise in value in the near future.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I hope xrp coins will grow in the future. I like to hold small coins and different of them because anything can happen to them and they may grow. I just learned from bitcoin and YO tokens how they grow from a smaller amount to the biggest prices.

I have decided to hold. hold Ripple for about 7 years and target 1000 ripple for yourself. If they can just hold on to $ 1 for a consistent level, they will probably get more buyers now.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, Basad said:

Ripple is increasing In price due to bitcoin price that rise during February, this has no effect on those coins ans this will be good if we hold on it for the future price increase

The best projects and the third largest coin in cryptocurrency, I don't see any bad reasons for not investing in Ripple. Ripple's daily price drops day by day. Now that all coin prices are down, I think the investment is not good for Ripple coin.

Investing in Ripple is one of the long-term investments, because this currency has a very low price and it will not be easy to get quick profits. Ripple has suffered from a lot of fluctuations and therefore it is dangerous to invest in it at the present time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/21/2020 at 12:24 AM, vincedig said:

yeah ripple coin is the best coin and its price increases with the bitcoin. in future its price more and more increase in percentage. but  i think it is best for long term and get more profit.

Ripple price is increasing at the present time that coin price will increase more in the future. the novelty of holistic is the strong presentity plus I inform you through that I myself have experienced.

Investing in ripple was good even if it has low price right now but i believe that it will go to its highest possible price soon. So that i keep holding and investing my ripple coins also because it has low transaction fee in every exchange so it is very affordable to everyone.

Investing on ripple is one thing I always advice investors to do, I see ripple as a currency that will prove to be great in coming years. It current price is about $0.22 and it highest value ever reached was about $3.24 in January.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that this is a good investment and that the price of this coin will grow, but you should not place high hopes on it as on bitcoin that it will grow to the price of 100-1000 dollars. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, pakjobhelp said:

As you know that the price of XRP (Ripple) was 3$ one time and then price goes down and last few days i observe that the price goes up 20%, and in this way i want to invest in XRP (Ripple). I check the crypto market indicator about XRP that is positive and more crypto trader work with XRP and the hold the XRP coins for long term profit. What you say that can i invest in XRP for long term????????

please give your suggestion with your experience.

Welcome my friend
Indeed, the Ripple is one of the most cryptocurrencies that promise a promising future
I believe that investing in this currency is a good option for the time being and for the future, and can reach new and high levels

I think that XRP is a good investment, I think that if you are going to invest in it, you should invest at least 150 dollars since its price is very low right now..

What will happen when the XRP coin becomes dominant? This is how some applications, tools and how could you implement this are working: XRP gives its users the ability to create and trade sidechains, which allows its users to easily have a much bigger effect on the monetary and financial system. The 2 ways to create sidechains are Zerocash and sidechains. Zerocash uses instructions and allows to create 2-blockchain chains with basic functionality like sending bitcoin and notary.

I have always appreciated ripple so far and I am constantly collecting it. I have a lot of faith in this money and I'm willing to keep it for much longer. if it did not increase in value or collapse I would not regret it because it was my choice and I had chosen to trust and love it for a long time. If you want to get a lot of profit in a short time, ripple is not an option for you.

I think that it is very risky to invest in this coin now, since it is unclear who will use it, except for crypto users. (I mean companies or countries)

Ripple is very good to used and this will be a good opportunity for anyone that invested in that coin, this is very possible for Ripple to return to its ATH