How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

It will be difficult to predict the actual number of people using the cryptotalk or qoute a percentage of it but to all I could guess it a good know more of 60% to 70%.

I can't accurately predict the individual person that know cryptocurrency, but I think in my three years observing just in my school I have many people encountered and become friends and that because they already know crypto before me, because of that I think there are many people know crypto in my country. 

I think in my country people who know about cryptocurrency is still small. That is possible because many people not believe in cryptocurrency, they think it is only scam coin. Where the last will get nothing. But actually not like that.

I just trying to give them information about cryptocurrency, but i still see many complain about it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Nobody knows. The premise of Bitcoin is privacy, so how can you know where the users are from?

The reality is that is it a fact that nobody knows. There is no official record and nothing to really know how many people know bitcoin.

Maybe, Google Trends or volumes by country, but none of this really come close to what you ask.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think only 20% of people in my country can use and use crypto and only a few know about crypto and don't know what Bitcoin is. It would have been better if they had known the relationship better

General Chat Chat Loung

20 hours ago, Igitty said:

There are exceedingly a lesser amount of amount of inhabitants who be aware of about crypto in my country, constant associates who operation smart headset and internet don't distinguish about cryptocurrency. individuals contract information about crpto by and large from youtube or public media for the reason that till at once core tributary media organize not take charge to informed natives about cryptocurrency.

They will keep on sharing, those that have the knowledge or have idea will share it with Thier friends they will much soon

about 3% of the total population in my area that I feel understands and uses crypto in their lives to earn income as a source of funds to meet their daily needs.

42 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

I think only 1 in 1,000 people know about crypto in my country. And cryptography is still in its infancy and has a future that will make people accept it more and deal with it will become more understandable.

In my opinion, more than one person knows about crypto. Because crypto has improved a lot now and more people are leaning towards crypto.

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

They will keep on sharing, those that have the knowledge or have idea will share it with Thier friends they will much soon

i think many of us have been involved in many MLM companies and thats why people are afraid of bitcoin when they get into it because they dont know much about it.

My estimate is that about 1 percent of my countries population know about crypto. Some more might have heard of it and know that its a digital currency but aside from that they do not know anything else about crypto. Its mainly due to the lack of advertising about crypto in websites that the mainstream visits and the governments apathy towards crypto currency that causes people to be ignorant of this digital currency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

It is not right to say exactly how many percent of people know about cryptocurrency.But now people are much more interested in cryptocurrency and learn cryptocurrency and know a lot more about cryptocurrency.

A lot of I think, because in my school my fellow student used to earn cryptocurrency so I conclude that many people in my country already have idea on cryptocurrency. Also it was sometimes mentioned on the news to I think it is one of the way to make people get an idea about cryptocurrency.

Many people in my country know crypto currency, it is widely talk about and many vendors are offering it as a mode of payment for goods and services.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

I think only 0.5% people of our country know about bitcoin and others crypto  currency. Because crypto and digital currency are popular in our country. And maximum people’s spend government and private job only few people work in online with bitcoin. That's why only some person know about bitcoin.                   

For what I know, not many people know what crypto is in my county. They know what Bitcoin is but that's it. They don't know what crypto currencies, trading, hodling is.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

41 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

For what I know, not many people know what crypto is in my county. They know what Bitcoin is but that's it. They don't know what crypto currencies, trading, hodling is.

How do you know that an do you ever ask someone? did you explain about crypto to them? Where do you come from?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

in my country theres no a lot of numbers of users because they all not know about crypto but hoping someday crypto will spread and a lot will using crypto and someday my family too will. learn it.

15 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

How do you know that an do you ever ask someone? did you explain about crypto to them? Where do you come from?

Yes I do they were in the circle of my friends and they say that they know what Bitcoin is but didn't really know what it do. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

actually there a lot of people that know bitcoin but a lot of them are skeptical about him because medias talk bad about him, like that bitcoin is only used for bad things and other things like that

In my country, very few people believe that there is work and profit from the Internet is almost 5%. This is very unfortunate. There are such things that can help improve the living situation and people do not believe it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, roktim khan said:

More then 40% of people in my country is farmers. But those who know about online works or connected with a network know about the crypto currency.

As i belong to India. And my country is in the list of backward countries of world.here ratio  education is very less.even  that about 30 percent of population majority of youth knows about the crypto.

A very small percentage in my country knows about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and very few invest in it. People are still afraid to deal in the world of Crypto.

I think that in my country, about 30 percent of the population knows about cryptocurrencies, since the Binance exchange is made for the continent.

I don't know for sure how many people have heard about bitcoin in my country but from what I could see I think about a couple thousand people are using crypto in my country and more than that have heard about it.