Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

On 1/27/2020 at 3:30 PM, Ismail4886 said:

I think coinbase wallet is the best wallet in crypto world. I think this wallet is more secure than any others wallets. I recommend you use it.

I don't reject Coinbase wallet but the best online wallet is blockchain. It is the safest online wallet and has been more in the industry than most other wallets. In terms of security no online wallet can compete with hardware wallets because anything that has connection to internet is more likely to be hacked. But the advantage of online wallets is that you can work with them faster and they offer easier accessibility to your funds. You should decide which factor is more important for you. Security or speed.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, bolaji said:

lots of wallets are available for use in cryptocurrency but having a trustworthy wallets is really hard to see but I have make use of Coinbase As my wallet ever since I began been part of cryptocurrency member. 

Well, this is an good wallet also mate, you can store some crypto coins there like bitcoin, ripple, ethereum and other coins, its like a wallet that i used called coins.ph, this wallet are available only to my country and this is like coinbase.

There are 10 beat wallet now so you can made choice better one of them is Jaxx
 Founded by co-founder Ethereum in 2014, Jaxx does not want to tie their users to one cryptocurrency wallet or software.  They give you Masterseed which manages private keys for all your blockchain-based assets and allows you to use them on your wallet or other cryptocurrency software.  Another excellent feature of Jaxx is its Blockchain Interface, which allows you to convert your digital assets into other cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes I think all three are very popular to choose the best. I personally use a coinbase wallet to make deposits and make fiat currency withdrawals. Yes, I believe that until now I have saved my money in their platform. Choosing a crypto wallet for personal finance is very important. and keep using the security facilities provided by the platform.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

coinbase definitely no since it is a custodial wallet, and so you don't own your funds.

for the safest wallet i suggest an hardware wallet, like trezor and ledger. hardware wallet are the safest thing you can get in this crypto world, there is nothing more secure than this

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:14 PM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

I think you can add trustawallet and coinomi too dude. These two are also good to use for the altcoins for storing it. 

They are actually proven and tested too. I guess there's a lot of community now are using this things all over the world now. 

On 1/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

As far as I know coinbase is very good wallet to store money. Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

Yes.. i too will recommend coinbase wallet to store our coins or cryptocurrency.it is very friendly and it is easy to operate .it is having a high level security. Which reduces the hacking  or moeny theft chances

12 hours ago, Abdulrahman Ram said:

We have alot of wallets like myetherwallet , yobit , Trustwallet..

It's the best 🤗😊😍😄

My friend, thank you for the help, but I advise you that your comment contains more than 100 dementia to do my account because one day they will come and they do not count it I am subject to this

5 hours ago, KekWow said:

The problaby best wallet is Electrum for Bitcoin and Exodus for other coins like LTC ,ETH and DASH. Other coins like Neo have NEON wallet.

Simple and secure could be he coinbase, except coinbase is not a wallet it is an exchange site.

In my experience blockchain and metamask wallets are the best wallets.Because these wallets ate very safe and having them is literally impossible.Also the payment system in these wallets is great.

I can't say that much about crypto wallet. Do some research of your own and at least have the basic idea about crypto wallet.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:05 PM, nazik123 said:

There are many wallet which are being used at world level to save our crytocurrency.But coinbase and yobit are best options for that purpose to save your Bitcoin.

En el mundo de las criptomonedas hay infinidades de billeteras, pero la mas confiable y segura que casi todo el mundo la usa es la metamask, es una de la mas confiable, si no la mas confiable.

Ennai opinion I think the best wallet for cryptocurrency is coinbase because without coinbase safety and security you will get hacked and scamed to very easily.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, roktim khan said:

Metamask and myether wallets is only for erc token not for coins holding wallets because many others that gave us all kind token and coins storage like trust wallets. 

15 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I recommend to you the Binance platform and the automatic wallet that it is one of the best wallets you can use on a daily basis, there is no difficulty sending very fast and the prices are appropriate.

Yes, the Binance platform is, in my opinion, the best and easiest platform, and I work on it and deposit and send from it

Many wallet for store your coin on crypto world. Such as coinbase, blockchain, atomic wallet, trust wallet or others. All are very secure wallet i also use coinbase and trust wallet long long time.  

I think coinbase is a very good wallet.  It is more safe more secure, easy to use,  less risk of money loss.  

There are too  many wallets but may O suggest that Hard wallets like the ledger Nano S is a great with alot of features.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If you want to hold well-established coins like BTC, ETH and BCH, you can choose Blockchain wallet. It is the best and safest online wallet and you can use it directly for swap orders too. It is very easy to work with and it sometimes announce some airdrops for its Gold members that have verified their accounts. It also supports 2FA.

Coinbase and blockchain.com are the best online wallets. And also there are wallets like the hard wallets and extension wallets. 

The wallet are so much online to safe the coins but i just safe my coins in both like myetherwallet and also in Metamask because these are the best and good options to safe the coins and also i safe the coins in the exchanges.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me it is blockchain wallet, cause it is the original and official wallet for bitcoin,  and unlike other wallets, it has no fee for tranafering funds.

In my opinion this is a very difficult thing to say in full conformity, and as one of the reasons for this I think that in fact each person has their own set of advantages and wants in some country or countryAlso if someone like me asks me I would think that Coinbase and Atomic Wallet are much better if you want to keep cryptocurrency

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 12:14 PM, roktim khan said:

Best wallets are coinbase, trust wallet, blockchain, Atomic wallet all of them are giod and have a greqt security level...