What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

I am also facing this problem that the lot of a post are deleted and I really feel very disheart  like I made post with much effort and put my energy on the unique post.avoid repeated topics but beside all of these my posts are  getting deleted because the topic get deleted maybe.

They have deleted many posts, thus payments will be retarded for some time in order for admins to recalculate what they have paid for those deleted topics, and there may be a refund (in the form of posts) by users who have recieved payments for their deleted posts

Edited by setifien
  • +1 1

For some time now, cryptotalk has been facing the problem of post deletion.  Many posts are being deleted.  The main reason for deleting a post is that the posts are repeated and the posts are not related to the topic.  So be careful in case of post.

I am user of both cryptotalk and yobit. There is nothing serious problem came which by me is faced. But i was little bit disappoint because at night many of my post deleted. I gives new ideas in every post and i am not cheater and my post are full of information so i cant copied and cheating. So why my posts are deleted. I am facing this problem.

• +2 1

With this large number of members and posts, it will be difficult not to repeat something, but 60 posts are too many. You may have some errors that cause this.
Look for topics that talk about new topics. This technology is developing every day and a lot happens in it, so you do not have to imitate anyone

• +2 1

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Cryptotalk and yobit is good there is not any problem in it if you post low quality than they remove it and they just except just the quality posts. Most of time they delete my posts also. SO don,t worry just post the high quality post and that is not deleted.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These should not be a major problem to us because almost all of us in these platform experience such kind of thing. well I think cryptotalk have some technical problems which needed to be address so let all be patience everything will soon be alright.

• +1 1

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted

The same thing is happening with every member of this forum but don't loose hope. As I have gone through the topics around the reasons for this. I found out that when we publish our opinion/comment on topics, when the moderator deletes that topic, our useful comments are also lost, so our posts on Yobit start to decrease. Most seniors recommend posting only on useful topics that you think  will be qualified by moderators (they should fulfill topic criteria, useful, not repetitive) . 

• +2 1

They did this sometimes mostly at the end of each month. I guess it is process to keep this forum only with perfect contents. We know that not our all posts are perfect.  I have never complained about this forum cause this forum works as the way it said. They gave us more that enough in this forum. So let's just respect their decisions .

• +3 1

I know it's pretty hard to know which topics are repeated and which are not, but it's like you say, it's a total waste of time after publishing and the topic is deleted and a whole day's work is lost. I agree with you that administrators should create a mechanism to prevent repeated posts from being created.

• Useful or interesting 1

I see that there are many members complaining about deleting their posts, I have deleted many of my posts, but I continue publishing, this problem has been in the forum for a long time and it is difficult to solve it, I see that the forum moderators did a lot of things but they were not able to solve the problem permanently .
As for your suggestion about placing restrictions on duplicate topics, it appears to be good but is difficult to apply in practice, meaning how will the topic be discovered that it is duplicated before it is published? A thread will not be discovered to be a duplicate until after it is posted.

• -1 1

Deleting duplicate posts may be a waste of some people's time, but it maintains the forum level to be more useful to everyone

• +1 1

I understand your annoyance, but you should first verify what you are doing wrong, maybe you are violating forum rules, check them, read them again and also check the rules of each section to publish content, since this may be your problem.

• +1 1

@Opinder Normally you can use a search engine box located on top of the forum dashboard which can help you to identify easily if the post has already been created or not otherwise it will get deleted as it will be termed as plagiarism since it's against the forum rules and regulations

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 AM, Opinder said:

I recommend you mainly to read the rules, friend because if this violates some of them, your post will simply be deleted. I think that with some calm you can search for a topic that is not already created but it is a matter of being calm and searching with something of time.

The most scared things is the delete, most  of the users are scared if the post delete. But the members thought that the payment is not allow due to the yobit but the reality is totally different. But the members should not worried if they post some informative.

• Useful or interesting 2

Dear forum, deletes the posts that are not useful and has nothing to do with the topic, as sometimes some people respond to unimportant topics, which works to delete all comments that have been commented on in the post.

That is correct my friend many members are facing the same issue it is for the betterment of this forum, the moderators are working hard to make this forum at top so we also need to help the moderators by seeing repeated topics we need to give a negative reputation by that it will make an awareness in the mind of other members and also there is a search options which helps to make identify this topic is already posted or not.

Ye sthete ate some reason at these forums ate working. Like that tommorow my 30 posts have been deleted. And also at the yobit the BTC Balance button is not working. But it's a kind of technical problem and solved be soon.

• +1 1

There is nothing wrong with cryptotalk or yobit, it is really normal to get our post deleted because the platform filter out the posts with useful content. Posts that is repetitive and useless will always be deleted so that we must make sure that we don't comment to topics with the same idea.

Edited by SvenIronheart
typographical error

I think there is no problem with cryptotalk and yobit.Cryptotalk moderators delete post which is useless.So your post got deleted for useless post reasons.So making useful post to avoid deleting.

• +1 1

That's why before creating a topic, we should first search it here so that we can know whether the topic you are planning to create had a similar topic here that was already published, in that way we could prevent our topic to get deleted, also if you are the member who are just replying to the topic and not into creating a topic then I would suggest you to reply to the old topic as the new topics have a chance to get deleted.

Yes of course there is nothing wrong with Cryptotalk or eObit, it is very normal to delete our posts because the platform filters posts with useful content.  I think repetitive and inaccurate posts will always be deleted so we must make sure that we do not comment on topics with the same idea.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, bliznec said:

Yes, and it happened to me. It is necessary to add and increase posts, catch up. No need to stop, including the removal of posts, then to catch up. This is a sore subject to leave a lot of posts. 

@bliznec...Such a problem has happened before.  When the forum starts.  But now that the forum has been updated, this problem is no more.  Earlier I used to pay for the post within 1 hour. But now it is paid after a week.  Because now the posts are checked.  However, since the forum has been updated, no one is facing the same problem as before.

• +1 1

Hello friend.If it continues, it sucks.  We try to share information but it is always deleted.  If everyone posts with a little awareness.That they really contribute to this and they don’t just talk.  You must help that person and seek his well-being.