Tezos Ledger Giveaway Winner, Not to brag but to inspired - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

Tezos Ledger Giveaway Winner, Not to brag but to inspired

I agree with you I always try to avoid these things Any new thing does more harm The winner of the Teaser Laser Grieve is not exactly arrogant but it is motivating but oftentimes causes various difficulties so I do not always try to stay away from work.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's good, it looks like you got a cute gift from Nano Ledger, congratulations, many of my friends got this email via email and got a discount to buy Nano Ledger as well.

Wow, I am really surprised of your winning because I thought that there is no legit giveaways on the internet since 2017 or earlier, but there are still a lot of scams, so is there a point to spend time on this?

I can't join this Tezos ladger program because I don't no what is this program, but i can't understand what's this program any products promoting program, are its gives any giveway to participate in this program, but products looks genuine.

Good topic. Tezos seems to be trying to expand its business and make offers for buyers. I suspect that Tezos has a great project and is one of the best cryptocurrency projects on the market.

Wow, as recieving but most importantly us of how the competition was there and you winning as it's a big experience of you being there, as down might win and might not be eligible to have to receive the give away wallet in their countries, on some regulations

Well this is an initiative from you to do this and cooperate with the members. The matter and what is in it is that it has become difficult to fear such sites because it is considered one of the areas most vulnerable to fraud and fraud. However, since you are aware that it is possible for us to fear this site, would you please explain to us what this project is?

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

using a ledger for Texos is very important because it allows us to use a more advanced security to keep our currencies, no doubt texos has been consolidated as a currency of much growth.

The giveaways legitimacy depends on the company doing it and how it is done. You can't blame people 100% for labeling it as scams, they are talking from experience of recent ones they probably have tried. Anyways, thank you for sharing this.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a very good offer, I will be happy to participate and develop actively, because there is very little that is really interesting right now! I think that XTZ is a very good coin, and it has a lot of prospects!

Oh! Too much older post which has nothing meaning now so it should also be locked for the better community. This contest has over now.

Oh! Too much older post which has nothing meaning now so it should also be locked for the better community. This contest has over now.

I join the Tezos airdrop and also the bounty and now i am waiting for the coins becasue that projects look like very strong and good and in this project we can make good money becasue the price of the coin is very good almost 1$ is the starting price of the coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 5:37 PM, Rahul21 said:

I also joined Tezos ledger on this site and in this site that has ledger nano s technology device, in fact I learned that we can store our wallets with this device.  In that case it would be nice if you could talk a little about what everyone would get because I saw a lot of things on this site that can actually be won and many people get a lot of money.

Yes this website is only for this and you are right my dear friend this is cold wallet and we can easily store our assets in it.... Thanks...

Maybe this giveaway was a legit, as coming from a big crypto projects such as Tezos it would be very bad to have it faked and found out. Such is the case of many crypto projects having fake giveaways that are only done to promote them and never giving to the community but fixing the prize results. I don't trust any giveaway and I tried some earlier but never won.

I don't try giveaways but it is nice to read that someone won something from these, I tried a lot of airdrops but with little luck for years and lately it is all not giving anything except from the airdrops given to users of exchanges, which finally decided their customers should have a small reward, probably after looking at the success of Yobit.

well actually there are many scams online and that is the reason why no people don't even think that it is worth doing when there are real projects people do not join them

Congratulations on getting this, but I am sorry you are not going to inspire me to become a giveaway hunter. I take my chances where I see there is good odds not where one out of thousands may win, if the giveaway is honest. This was a great prize you got, but giveaways have been going on for years and it is like winning a lottery, while having to be part of too many of them mean you waste all your time.

I don't really know about tezos (XTZ) and Ledger, but if I have knowledge of these kinds of giveaways that do give what they promise, certainly users have to have knowledge of the platform and see if it is valid to start participating in these giveaways, and The most fundamental part is to have an active tweeter account with some users to be able to participate in the draw.

• +1 1

I have participated in events and I have won but of course I do not think it is false and in that case it is false nothing should happen, it is only advisable to project such gifts for people as long as they do not ask for identity documents is a good thing because it is not good to be giving our data in every event that is watched online.

It must be taken into account that due to the boom that cryptocurrencies have had by the end of 2020 and the beginning of this year, many false platforms have been appearing and that if we are not informed we can be potential victims of these scams. Trezor and Ledger are serious companies and good for you that you have been benefited, and also thank you for sharing information from sites that really are real.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I have participated in events so I always know they are real, the problem is the probability of winning but it is never too late to be a winner in a raffle so I participate in as many as I can while I have the opportunity.

• +2 1

The truth is that it is good to participate in all the events that exist as long as we do not necessarily have to contribute our money, I always have a limit on how much I can invest in this type of event and this one in particular I think is safe.

• +1 1
  • +5 1