Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

The forum is very modern and can easy to use many options as links and drag pictures. This is not easy on bitcointalk that is very old and out of date. Cryptotalk is beginner friendly.

4 minutes ago, MADINATU said:

yes, I hope that crypto talk can focus more on crypto discussion and in the near future it can also present a signature campaign that can benefit its members as well.

Cryptotalk is really required, that is why cryptocurrency is the new technology, but with this forum people can discuss this technology. However l don't think that we can see signature campaign on this forum in the near future. Maybe after years it can happen. 

Yes you are right. Cryptotalk is one of the best platform of learning and earning thats why the number of users of cryptotalk is increases day by day. Only 100 comments are required for approving our account is cryptotalk. After that with working, we learns most of the things through different posts of experienced persons. We learns here what is cryptocurrency?  Working of crypto market..knowledge about different tokens and the best thing we also start trading with the help of cryptotalk. So thank you cryptotalk.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/8/2020 at 6:12 PM, Solex said:

Cryptotalk forum is a very beneficial place for learning as long as you can spend your time reading other members posts in different sections of the forum and it again offer users oppotunities of earning by accomplishing different tasks such as.

1. Creating topics=50 talk token.

2. Each post cost=10 talk token and you can make maximum of 20 daily.

3. Giving rating to other members= 1 talk token per rate.

Welcome to Cryptotalk forum mate.

There is no words to explain how much this forum useful for crypto lovers, because in this forum we have everything like learning and earning,

now this forum pays through talk tokens and the earning also different types, according to our useful contribution.like we post our reaction then we earn 10tokens and post topics 50 tokens and our 50 rates we earn 50 extra talk tokens its really good forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm starting to love cryptotalk a lot too and I learned some things I didn't know and met a few very interesting people but we have to keep the posts about crypto otherwise there is the off-topic that I have seen people create many posts that are not about crypto but motivation games and other activities.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

There is no words to explain how much this forum useful for crypto lovers, because in this forum we have everything like learning and earning,

now this forum pays through talk tokens and the earning also different types, according to our useful contribution.like we post our reaction then we earn 10tokens and post topics 50 tokens and our 50 rates we earn 50 extra talk tokens its really good forum. 

That is why this forum happens to be the best site that pays for publication at the moment and they have earned good reputation from many people around thr world due to the advantages and efficiency they have over other site. I believe we shall reach the level of bitcointalk soon because the forum is developing faster than i even expected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@PRINCEREDROSE this forum is biggest than earning crypto, you can get many things here like, opinions for any site you want to invest on it before you invest, get more knowledge about trading, be updated for this crypto world daily and others.

There are some more forums but I don't use them, this is the first that I'm trying and perhaps it is required, it has a cool design and I read very nice posts until now, I hope to see more good posts and find inside the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was required for me and probably all beginner people think the same because here we learn so much and expand our knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency. I am reading so many post and becoming better in crypto that I now can find discussions about bitcoin interesting and understand what people are saying. I didn't know words as blockchain before and cryptotalk helped me a lot.

• +2 1

This forum is really cool, and it gave many newcomers a future! just like me. I started developing in cryptography, and I didn't know anything special, there were some airdrops, but everything is boring! And then, this forum appeared, and it just blew up the Internet with its relevance! It is a pity, of course, that many users treated it badly, and forced the administration to take some strict measures 😞

• +1 1

Welcome to all at this forum. Fomrom my opinion cryptotalk is the best of all  platform for working and earn Bitcoin  and also an easy way to learn something new about the crypto and it's market. I am very happy being the part of this site. In the starting it's a hard time for me to work but now I have learned the skill that how to work and earn.it helps me a lot. 

indeed , in additional not everyone has time for trading since it require to keep up with the market prices to find the best chance to sell and buy then making profits , cryptotalk was a great idea for crypto writers to work for few hours in the forum then continue their other works after completing the posts they should write daily

• +3 1

I am new on crypto industry and I learned all about cryptocurrencies while working on this forum. we can here share our knowledge each other and gain more knowledge about crypto world also.you can see here more topics and posts of members about crypto market and it's supply demand of ways, also can earn more daily than other forums. By following rules of cryptotalk you can run here long period with more experiences.

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE ❤❤

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Indeed this particular crypto talk is an excellent spot to talk about reasons for cryptocurrencies since I have brand new within the crypto business, I'm getting difficulty to teach personally regarding crypto, I'm pleased to possess this particular discussion board simply because I will discover points just by reading through other people's appropriate articles.

I think that the idea of creating a forum where we can have different knowledge about cryptocurrencies was great. And to improve, if you are a good contributor, you will be paid for your good performance in the forum. The forum is a great opportunity and I am very grateful to all those who created the forum and everyone who works on it every day, be it moderators, adms and members.

Indeed cryptotalk was required because since the existence of this great forum on 25-09-2019 many people are learning more about Cryptocurrency and earning some coins at thesame time which is why we all need to be serious in terms of making useful posts in any section we visit because this forum has a bright future and i believe we can reach the level of bitcointalk in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I totally agree with you cryptotalk is very nice place to have discussion about Crypto currencies, I had a hard time learning about Crypto currencies but now I can say I am improving.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Totally agree, thia forum gave a perfect chance to learn and earnbat rhe same time and all whhat is needed is to make a true a search about your idea before you post it so you don't give other wrong information, and also it is freat place to discuss our different ideas about crypto

• +2 1

Yes mate cryptotalk forum is required because is very important and it teach us much things about cryptocurrency. I am very happy to join here because i am learning new things from many members.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

You are right this forum is made for giving people knowledge about cryptocurrency but this forum appearance is much butter then bitcointalk .

Edited by Crypto Master

I completely agree that cryptotalk was required. It covers a gap that other forums don't have the ability to do. Cryptotalk is already the best forum and I'm always recommending it. The second best which is bitcointalk looks really pathetic lately and it is dying slowly having 90% lower traffic each year.

I consider CryptoTalk to be my window to the world of cryptocurrencies, as I very much enjoy spending time in this forum, exchanging experiences and interest, and writing good posts to receive rewards. This forum has encouraged people to learn and gain experience in the crypto world.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a great platform to take information about cryptocurrency. You can earn on this forum. As I am new Here, I have to get much information about different terms. You can earn from posts or comments anyway you want.

Indeed, for me it is the best than bitcoin talk since I as of now attempt to join in bitcoin talk however when I do remark even thou it is acceptable and it is actually a decent remark still they erase it.

That’s right! Criptotalk helps the person to have more information about the crypto world, detect scam sites, better investment strategies, experiences of other users, information of opportunities to get certain profits in some Airdrop and many other possibilities.