China launched its own Blockchain - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

China launched its own Blockchain

That will help China a lot, but bear in mind, it wont help the global crypto community, coz there is no co-relation between both. As much as I would want China to be favourable to crypto, they are not, you look at the news that comes out again and again, China is against crypto, although their Chinese people think very differently.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

thank you for the information is there a site about it so we can check the information and learn it

That is really a great initiative taken by the chinese government. I hope this will help the people of china to  develop the economy and strengthen their economy.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:17 PM, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

I haven't heard about that,but i know china is really good in making money,they are influencial,so i think it can affect the price of bitcoin to increase just like the past news before which lead btc to 10k price.

It's good for them, well China is one of the most influence in terms of crypto and I hope some cointry can also start to adopt crypto and create their own blockchain. 

Good for chinese government if they have launch their own crypto. as far i know, that the chinese government is one of the most strong and good economy. it's also very good for Bitcoin and crypto.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Even China will launch their own blockchain it will not be that much usefully more than the currently blockchain that's we are using cause it already trusted with many investors 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

China is always want to be the center of attention and center of world economy, that is why they always focus on using the latest technology to create a market and this is good for the country's economy and I think launching its own blockchain show that China do not want to depend on others.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, sohaib said:

I search about it and I found that China already launched blockchain called Xuperchain . I think it is a very great step in crypto world I think anther countries will lunched their owned blockchain. 

I have no idea about it, this type of topic are aloes helpful. I like crypto very much for this quality topic, everyday i learn lot of think from here.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Emon1111 said:

Oh. Really its a great news for the students of chaina. It will be helpful for them  

Students of china??!! how would they benefit from this, why did you target them.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, sohaib said:

I just heard this thanks for the information. I will follow the news so that I can develop more and know more

Just as what i read it before (its for planning stage in developing their crypto) they made it into reality. But for me i think its not a good news for bitcoin. Theres a possiblity that it might surpass the popularity of it due to large population of China and strict implementation of this country.

This another big challenge to crypto currency, China are very good at duplicate and they improve their inventory to be more supper.

this is a positive thing for the crypto world, even though there hasn't been a lot of crypto adoptions yet, at least the technology that supports it, the blockchain, has received support and is well received. at least this will be a good start for the world of crypto.

If that is the case so it's a perfect way to introduce more security in the terms of private data. I think crypto currency is also a perfect way to introduce because of the existence of blockchain.

I think new competition will begin. china is a very well-developed country if they launched their own blockchain they can use it for their own cryptos or their banking system.

I am vey happy to know this China will launch their own blockchain.This is vey good Idea

Perhaps great in crypto world yet there would be a likelihood that it may outperform bitcoin. As China to be a major nation, many would utilize it and perhaps their options for their fiat. So I think its useful for workers

7 hours ago, sobuj islam said:

China I think will go a lot faster because I know that launching their own currency in that case by their own blockchain but their currency value can go further. They don't really support cryptocurrency but they will make their own blockchain and their own crypto. But, only the news that China has adopted blockchain.

Yes China always makes opportunities from every opportunity rather than supporting it which is great from them self-confidence is also a solid society that we can learn from them.  China has adopted bitcoin and is also fast in taking regulatory action in its government.

42 minutes ago, Chioma said:

China has finished its be the owner of currency called xuperchain. In my look after they be capable of trade with it. As a result, xuperchain will be a large amount other widespread. for the reason that they are a in one piece country of loads of skills. And they enjoy shaped xuperchain.

That is big reason it would be bigger and stronger may be.

They enjoy the shape xuperchain. In my view they are able to trade with it. That's why they are a one-piece country with loads of skills. As a result, other quantities of xuperchain will be in larger quantities

2 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

I am vey happy to know this China will launch their own blockchain. china is a very well-developed country if they launched their own blockchain they can use it for their own cryptos or their banking system.

Thank you for this important information, your participation and helping others

I know that within the next few years, China will fully develop its own blockchain, and they will create their own crypto currency because they have started working on Chinese comedy and it is one of them.
General Chat Chat LoungThe better side may be for cryptocurrency

China will launch nearby concede cryptocurrency but lone for its people. For me, it's a a small amount make of the Crypto market, it won't be a spacious deal. Also, it's capability and capacity are not the unchanged as bitcoin.