How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I am not taking a lot of risk in bitcoin, you should know how to control your hard earned money before buying more bitcoins. And never invest in amount you cannot afford. In any business you should always use your mind.

I want to avoid risk, but without risk, we cannot learn and will not gain experience in anything

We will bear some losses in trading and investment, but in the future we will be able to avoid these losses after we have gained experience and knowledge.

Risk is part of learning

I am not willing to take any high risk with cryptocurrency I believe in making small trades and carefully analyzing the market before trading I don't take any chance with my money, it is better for me to earn small than to lose all.

Investing a single bucks is risky in crypto field and yes i am Risk lover guy who usually takes risk but the research and analysis done over the risk should be proper and we should always Invest in many coins so that profit and loss are maintained

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, imdad123 said:

i take this risk after knowing all the risk factor of this market before crypto i works on forex market one thing i learnt from market knowledge of marke  is key for success .

Yes I agree to your post people has different answers because this is dependent there money management if you invest some money you can search a real site. 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Yes guys  everybody takes the risks and i havs I have got those risks.

I always affording to lose not more than $100 in trading, that's so I'm always risk below $100, but my biggest risk i've already done is when I were invested $630

new comers only see the profit and making fast money from each trade.that's the reason to make loss and have nothing in short time.traders need to take the risk and set up the mind of losing or gaining.they should take better steps after losing one trade.make the mind management before entering in the market

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

For poor knowledge about crypto cause you lose. In the crypto field if you want get success, you have to know about crypto. Without any knowledge you will lose maximum time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

In depends on the characteristics of the people around the world and also to be added that many will be make many high risk and many won't. 

I joined this forum now. Yet I am a newbie and trying to earn by the easy way of earning. After I grasp the knowledge of crypto currency then I will try to get risks...

Not much risks, I always follow a trading plan that reduces my risk to the minimum, you should always try to understand and manage the risk that is involved with crypto currency.

Yes, at least I take the risk in trading a maximum of 5-10% of the loss of each coin I trade. Trading has a different level of risk from the short term or long term. Someone if they want to get profit they must also be prepared to accept failure later. With improved skills and psychology, it will help make good decisions in trade.

well no one knows about crypto properly when they first enter the crypto world , its not necessarily you should know everything before entering crypto world or its all about learning with time , you will not learn unless you experience 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

honesty since I started in crypto I only start to invest for 100$ to 500$ that is maximum. and not all investment I join and when I join in investment I always think that is investment is like gambling. I can win or I can lose anytime.

I will keep 40%on my wallet. and the 30% I will deposit it on exchange and use it as capital for trading to gain more coins by trading it.and the rest I will deposit it on a legit site to invest .

Even free crypto currencies have risks of scam and hacks so investment and trading are even more risky. So as a beginner it would be better to invest in top currencies of that time and donot make long term investments until you are capable of making somewhat accurate predictions.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Investing in crypto currency is very risky and we can deal to this if we have good quality knowledge in trading.  

So that our risk can easily fight and turn this as a good advantage to us.  

It's totally embraced me for doing all this without any knowledge, I saw in the past most of the people join crypto without any knowledge and takes risk of it. And without instructions and knowledge invest their money it's risky. Of course take a risk needs alot of consideration. Listen, I am willing to take all of them as possible as I could... 

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Risk program occur in your brain when you invest big amount . small amounts investment is like 5 minutes headache. But this forum is paying us without any investment expect time and knowledge so be cool and drop anxiety behind you evey thing is going in sequences of goods for this forums users.

• +2 1

I once lost 0.1 bitcoin on one of the gambling sites but I don't feel sad about it, I am principled that money is easy to find if you are diligent.