Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

Blockchain wallet does provide something different and even gives a decent profit for us. Yes, this Blockchain based wallet is the best for us all.

This blockchain based wallet is best for all of us. The blockchain wallet offers something different and gives us a good profit

12 minutes ago, Kamrul7639 said:

I agree with you, should introduce newcomers to crypto and we can encourage them to interpret and use crypto. They can work better here.

Here they can learn a lot of useful information about crypto, for newbies this is a great forum

I tink the campaign has ran out. Blockchain wallet is no more offering $25-50 for kyc

That was like an airdrop that is now over & no more person is likely yo get these free hucks now in future.

At first for the beginners you have to do 100 comment then 30 comment need to be done every day for earning money for introducing we have to do many new possible way. 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:17 AM, Rosepetals said:

I agree with you mate,its better to be more positive because it can gain positive outlook for other people as well.We will wait for that time would come,the repeat of 2017 bull run.

Yes i agree with you we should be positive towards crypto as it is much expected that it will be ruling the world soon in the future.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

That's right, the best way to attract people is give them an opportunity to earn some Bitcoin, fill their wallet and show them how the transactions works.

Teaching newbie with technical stuff about Bitcoin and blockchain will be bored, then they will don't have any interested anymore.

I have made many join the field of cryptocurrencies and the most important thing in the matter is the method of identification and offering this field in an interesting and interesting way

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I have made many join the field of cryptocurrencies and the most important thing in the matter is the method of identification and offering this field in an interesting and interesting way

You must have a skill in defining and displaying cryptocurrencies for novices and have the ability to simplify concepts

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

Thank you for sharing this information, especially the Blockchain wallet, I did not know that it offers this bonus to those who do KYC for their own account,...

Crypto users increased day by day new generation has interested in crypto currency  earning there is many sources  for online crypto work cryptotalk one of them we need to learn about crypto because this subject have many chapters 

When you set such popularity as it is at once I reason a star who is involved in it will reading it himself and somebody who is not and explanations will not help. I experience several associates who will not at all look at carefully the crypto humanity and numerous who are attracted in cryptocurrencies themselves.

I always help people to work on cryptocurrency. I like introducing newbies to cryptocurrency. However, it is very difficult to introduce newcomers

I think, the reason why people are hard to convinced to just even try using or to be in-touched in cryptocurrencies is that they do not know the concept behind it, or maybe they do not understand it well. It will be easier if you introduced it to them in a very good way. 

nMvFbuZ.png

I think this is the best opportunity for crypto trading right now.  Currently many are moving towards crypto trading.  I think crypto trading is very easy for those who are already working online.  But it's not as easy as trading otherwise.

It will be a great initiative and personally I think that every users who have experienced the Crypto world should introduced the newcomers into this digitalization world because it is the future of the world which has to be accepted very soon by all the citizens.

It is always hard to convince people about cryptocurrencies as most have been misinformed by the news that crypto is only used for illegal activities and that the whole cryptocurrency market is illegal, along with other various unfounded claims. What we should do is be able to answer the questions we will be asked exactly as things are. There are a few terms we need to understand and also a lot of features we have to comprehend. If we don't know how Bitcoin works then it wouldn't be possible to convince others.

You can try to introduce crypto to other people by show them some of your earnings and live withdraw proofs so that they can believe you, i know its hard but just help them and you will be blessed.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think it is very important to introduce the newcomers to the Keep. Because they can learn a lot from their elders and we can help them.

It doesn't make sense to introduce crypto, everyone knows well about crypto and has a good idea how to work on crypto, many are making good money with crypto currency, so there is nothing new to know about crypto.

Some people who are open minded are convinced of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies from the first explanation, and some people are not convinced of them even if I explained them to them 10 times, why should we tire ourselves?

Some minds do not accept new or intangible things, they only believe in what they see and touch with their hands .. So let's get them, my friend, and the future is the one who will reveal to them and see with their own eyes that the crypto world is real and not fictional or just scams as they think

Many people become interested in crypto because they see the potential on it that you can really earn money. I hope that many people will become interested in investing crypto.

I would like to introduce newcomers to cryptocurrency. I always help people work in cryptocurrency. However, it is very difficult to introduce newcomers