Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

It is  one form of gambling in a nice way.if you are investing or trading crypto currency it is also one form if gamble but if you are collecting it free it is an extra income.(this is only just my own opinion)

15 minutes ago, Abdu Based said:

Daily exchange is a bet. Especially with influence, it is a betting dependence, to be precise. Many traders lose and continue to do so. I do not think that this is unique in terms of tariffs.

They only lose because they have no proper knowledge required for trading?

11 minutes ago, Win said:

It is  one form of gambling in a nice way.if you are investing or trading crypto currency it is also one form if gamble but if you are collecting it free it is an extra income.(this is only just my own opinion)

Trading coins, is only a gamble if you do not have the trading stills, but if you study trading, you will me a master of it.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:28 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

People think trading crypto is like gambling. Because of the unpredictable fluctuations in market prices. Without knowing the fact that it fluctuates because if the circulations ,buying ,selling and so on. The more knowledge you have about the market system the more profits you gain. People with No knowledge about crypto and it's markets treat it as gambling.

It`s old thing as people groups talking like this on the grounds that forex exchanging and contributing is additionally consider as betting as you are taking a chance with your cash indiscriminately crypto is likewise state of this so in view of this for the most part people groups like this which isn't terrible at all betting

Really because they have not fully grasp the currency and how it works. Their fears are basically that fraudsters use these medium to swindle people

On 1/11/2020 at 6:15 PM, Goody28 said:

As we know many people out there are ignorant about cryptocurrency u can't definitely blame an average man for thinking soI think cryptocurrency is an intellectual means of making good cash with no labour at all

There are new members that are in the Crypto fields new. So that they think it is gambling.

No i don't think so. But there will be many guys might be thinking that it's like gambling to deal in bitcoins. But dealing us more smarter think than it which needs patience and knowledge about it otherwise it will be actual gambling to you. It's might be an addiction but never a gambling.

Cryptography is not a gambling but rather a market analysis and there is supply, demand and strategy followed for trading not like gambling does not have any of that

On 1/11/2020 at 4:02 PM, ram007 said:

i agree with you,it is because crypto are gambling,we put our money and bet,waiting for the result either we win or we lose.

So is it the crypto itself that is gambling or your very self that's using it to gamble?

Of a truth, there are no mountains anywhere, but every man's ignorance soon become his mountain. The gambling industry no doubt was among the first to discover the use case of cryptocurrency and they dived at it, before other industries started waking up from their slumber, that's called early bird advantage.

Every trading asset is a gambling in that sense. Cryptocurrencies do have certain risks associated with it and the profit or loss is uncertain but more that gambling cryptocurrency is related to investing and trading like stocks and real estate.

468x60-3.png

Many people think crypto as gambaling because they dont  have enough knowledge about crypto and also  don’t  know how to earn their. Because of lack knowledge they loss money that's why they crypto as gambling   

10 hours ago, Mijan07104 said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who dont understand crypto problems easily .

Then yiu have to learn better to confront them for false accusation because if people keep distance from.crypto then how can crypto market expand and become globally .

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Cryptography is not a laying a expect but added willingly a market element psychoanalysis and at this time is supply, apply for and strategy followed for trading not like having a lay a wager does not be inflicted with any of that

have not shout insults this as a result knowledge not new dreams about. But I absolutely subsequently it but hypocrisy establish the any fluctuations on it.it may guide time.

Because in a sense, this is actually true, and you can earn a lot of money in a matter of seconds and then lose them.

12 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There is a section in the blockchain or cryptocurrency that is a gamble, but trading is not from it and the biggest evidence is that there are a lot of Arab Muslim countries that are trading

Yes, trading is not a gamble, and like I said, all Muslim countries are trading

14 hours ago, Mukty112 said:

كثير من الناس يعتقدون التشفير على أنه لعب القمار لأنهم لا يملكون معرفة كافية عن التشفير وأيضًا لا يعرفون كيفية كسبهم. بسبب نقص المعرفة فإنهم يفقدون المال وهذا هو السبب وراء تشفيرهم كمقامرة   

Is normal that some believe that the world of crypto is like gambling because it depends on the adventure because of the rising prices and decline of the ostentatiously this talk about who don't have sufficient experience about it or who has good experience can work well, of course, doesn't tell it from some of the losses

Because that's the way it is in a sense, people invest in certain currencies as well as those who make bets.

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

they don't have enough knowledge about how it works! there are a lot of people around the world don't even know the meaning of crypto guys!

Yes my friend that cryptocurrencies do not know what it is and how it is used and traded unfortunately they did not feed this information

They don't have an idea how to trade cryptocurrency and how to do leverage trading that's why they can't understand the power of currency trading don't understand technical analysis of trading

On 1/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

I've been in the crypto space from around 2013-14 and i am no stranger to technical analysis and i still think that trading and investing into it is mostly gambling. Only i difference is depending your style is that it has higher odds if you are constantly informed about everything . Some time the pumps are rigged just like some games are.

Edited by rekter

No i don't think so. It's not any kind of gambling. Each and every one are earning really good money from the crypto and has immense knowledge about it and crypto is popular World wide right now, i don't think it will cheat us.