I don't get any notifications - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

First, it is necessary to check the follow-up of that topic to obtain notifications
Also, it must be confirmed in your settings that you allow to receive all notifications

THINK POSITIVE

Go to the account settings and then the notification settings and activate all notifications and you will receive a notification about everything

Life is great and enjoy it

I also doesn't use to receive notifications I think the forum made some changes in which you have to on it yourself.

• -2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Musa aliyu said:

This seem to be very serious of not get notifications,  for me I take it as nothing as way others take it serious but you can do as other said to follow up to see your notification. 

Yes i take it as nothing  as way others  take it serious  but you can do as other  said to follow  up to see uour notification  , but i am very  happy   to see the answer and come to know that every  single and little  hurdle is solved with easy wordings and guidelines .

Yes dear mates there is a setting for turning on your notification panel..if you don't turn on yiur notification settings then you cant get any notification from this site..

Hi, if you don't recieve any notifications on your account, you just have to go to sittings and turn on your notification bottum, after that you will recieve them

I do not suffer from this problem, maybe the problem is in the settings of your account. You did not enable this feature or try activating notifications in your browser.

Hey mate. I also not get notification from my reply but I saw one option when I reply  the post there is a button reply comment notification,  if you enable this button you will get a notification from your comment.      

On 1/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, Adiegumabao said:

You can change it at the notification settings. If you don't know where it is located, click the 3 lines first. Then click the globe logo and at the bottom, there will be a see all notifications. You will be directed at all your notifications and then scroll way down and then you will see a notification settings there. Now you can already change your desired settings.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you... You will be directed at all your notification and then scroll way down and then you will see a notification settings there . Now you can already changed your desired setting....

4 hours ago, Wariswar said:

You don't have updating your notification setup. Look that section and enable notifications by various ways. It's plenty of options.

Thank you, my friend. Yes, I have already updated my notification settings and are now receiving notifications well and have benefited a lot from member tips in the post.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

I am having the same problem, even when I activate the "Notify me of replies" option, I still don't get any notifications. I will search in the comments for a possible solution.

Thanks for posting.

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

I am having the same problem, even when I activate the "Notify me of replies" option, I still don't get any notifications. I will search in the comments for a possible solution.

Thanks for posting.

I will tell you how to make the notifications work according to what I benefited from the members ’answers, and after a lot of research I found that the necessary notifications can be activated from the notification settings located next to the notification icon at the top.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

If you want to see if someone qouted or replied into your opinion, you can see it from the inbox text in the lower left you can see a 'notify me of replies' just swipe it to right and your good to go mate.

You are right dear definitely if some one quotes or replied into your opinion you can see it from the inbox text in the lower left you can see a notify me of replies thanx.

Initially, I did not care about the subject of notifications, but I still think it is important to interact with the members of the forum by responding to them when they quote my comment, and in order to be aware of their quotation, I must receive a notification informing me of this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think your notify me of replies section should be off. Sometimes we have no idea about we are not receiving any quote or replies. This is happening because our notifications button maybe off.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:01 PM, razib2227 said:

It should notify on inbox when someone quote on your post. I get a notification when someone quote me. You should take a look at notification option. 

In the last update of the forum I have all my notification turned off and i activate notification by my self to be notified about any quote or message, so if someone have the same problem they can activate the notification by his self 

Maybe, it is because of the settings

There are some settings necessary to be on before we receive notifications on our posts. There is a button at the end of eachpost you can actually turn on to recieve notifications after each replies. 

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Musa aliyu said:

This seem to be very serious of not get notifications,  for me I take it as nothing as way others take it serious but you can do as other said to follow up to see your notification. 

Yes i also did know how to get notification even posting nearly 200 posts but i feel  very happy  to see the answers  and come to know that every single and title hurdle  is solved with easy wording and guidelines , as other said to follow  up to see your notification  .

19 hours ago, Johnsonj said:

Go to your profile setting and set the notification 

Thanks for your advice, my friend. The problem has already been solved from the notification settings next to the notifications and I activated the notifications that suit me and the matter succeeded and I started receiving notifications again.

• +4 1

The forum code update should end today. I think that many new features added to the forum will also improve the search function.

• -2 1