I don't get any notifications - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

19 hours ago, Man said:

Very glad to hear your problem has been solved. I also experienced the same thing before, but someone told me about the problem and finally the notification was retrieved.

It is a good idea for the user to get to know the various options in settings and settings, as this facilitates work a lot and provides a way to not miss any important response or quotes.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:
On 1/31/2020 at 7:28 AM, Man said:

Very glad to hear your problem has been solved. I also experienced the same thing before, but someone told me about the problem and finally the notification was retrieved.

It is a good idea for the user to get to know the various options in settings and settings, as this facilitates work a lot and provides a way to not miss any important response or quotes.

Yes that's right, so people can turn on notifications what they need. Everything is in the settings. Oh yeah, I just remembered that the one who told me was you. thank you.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, Ms.o said:

Same here, its been a while since i don't get any notifications. Before i do get any of it,but now,its totally nothing. I get surprised when i see my reaction received is 19 now,but i dont know who gave me those reactions.

Anyways,its ok,nothing to worry about as long as the payments are still good.

Guys I am also not getting the notification. I think that this  site have got more load than  first. So they have problems to solve hear issues. And hence wanna say that this is too much burden and that they will eliminated this.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, SadmanIslam said:

This is nothing about serious.just see in you notification settings.where you post comments below it you can see a option notify me of replies'option.activate this option then you can see the notifications.this is an useful feature.

Yes it's in notification settings, in the beginning the forum do that by default but now every one need to activate the notification because it's a lot and you choose what you want to be notified for

On 1/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

If you want to see if someone qouted or replied into your opinion, you can see it from the inbox text in the lower left you can see a 'notify me of replies' just swipe it to right and your good to go mate.

Your opinion is correct and I thank you very much for the notice, with that we can see the right thing and do not think long. I immediately saw it from the inbox text at the bottom left so that it was easy to open and see it.

3 hours ago, Nadim47 said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again

It's just a bug in my friend's settings. Go to set notifications from the notification dash in the top right of the screen. Then choose the settings you want.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I am having no problem in getting notification. The members who are facing such problems, should check their account settings once maybe.

7 hours ago, Safwan said:

I also don't receive any notification, and I will like to know if there is anything wrong with my account or any deleted posts. 

You can now receive notifications if you do the appropriate options for you from the notification settings screen. Try activating the option to receive notifications when quoting your response.

I think this is happening with me too, when someone quotes my comment I don't receive a notification, it may be a technical problem and it will be resolved soon

On 1/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Just check your setting and see if you close cryptotalk notifications by mistake so you should open it . Or you PC or mobile have a problem. 

notifications come to me regularly so I think they all work, on the whole forum you have to go to your profile and change the notification settings...

22 hours ago, Kinza said:

No its not issue for forum or forum network its depends on your post which people like your post and notified you.

It is a very easy way to fix the problem of notifications not appearing when someone quotes your response. Just enable the appropriate options after entering the notification settings screen.

If you would like to be notified of your comment. If you find your information useful, many respond to it. And to get notice, you have to turn it on 'Notify me of Replies' at the time of posting.

9 hours ago, Abdulrahman Ram said:

Me to I don't get any notification 😢💔

You can get notifications easily by adjusting notifications from the top right of the screen. Go to the notification setting screen and then choose the settings that suit you to receive the required notifications.

15 minutes ago, Volandemort said:

probably you have not activated the settings and notifications, for example for every response that I obtain under each of my posts I come by a notification, so even for those who return to my comments, I think it is really very useful to start a chat

Yes, that's right. I found that the option for notifications for a response quote is not enabled. I have activated it now and it is working fine. Thanks.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:41 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

If you want to see if someone qouted or replied into your opinion, you can see it from the inbox text in the lower left you can see a 'notify me of replies' just swipe it to right and your good to go mate.

I didn't get any notification like this in the forum but I got notification in my email. Can anyone point me to where I can get this done? I want to be notified if my comments was deleted too

• +1 1

It is the latest issue in the forum maybe there is a bug in the system let's just wait to be fix, have you try to check the settings for notification you may check it first you may arrange it.

In this forum, there is an settings for notification. You can go to the notification settings on the upper right corner of this interface, after that you can turn on those notifications you want to receive for example you want to receive notification if someone quoted your post. Just like that, you cand see it there.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

This forum had an update, i think they reset the notification for that so you need to turn it on again on your notification settings. There's a lot of notification there for example you want to receive notificatoon if someone mentioned you, you can see it there. Just turn it on.

Well from roughly time forum is behaving abnormal. Like thick browsing or captcha call for over again and all over again and at this instant this no notification. They produce to amplify at hand men authorization to distribute with it.

It should notify on inbox when someone quote on your post. I get a notification when someone quote me. You should take a look at notification option. 

16 hours ago, Belal869 said:

I am also facing this problem too.i a. Confused about that because i have turn on notification settings but didn't get notifications after that..so whats the problem i cant find that

You can simply solve the problem when activating the option to send a notification when one of my responses quotes from the notification setting screen and the notifications will return to work again.

6 minutes ago, Forextrader said:

not but we all cant get notification and its good for all of us we wanna do work on it and its good for all of us we wanna do work on it.

It is better to know all the notification options in the forum and activate the necessary ones according to your need in order to be able to respond and interact with the members responses to your comments well.

• +2 1

You can find notification options in the notification settings command next to the notification icon in the top right of the screen. Set the notifications you want and they will work.

You will be able to receive notifications after they are activated from the Set Notifications screen, which can be found by clicking on Set Notifications next to its icon and you will also find many other options.

If you don't receive any notification I think you turn off the notification alert so you have to check it and turn on the notification so that you can receive any update from the forum.