I don't get any notifications - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

15 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

For does who are having problems or not seen notification due to me they is nothing to worry about, with time you will started seeing or receiving notifications or check your notification setting to reopen on it maybe is off and if you do that and didn't work wait for further notice from admin or moderators to give you feedback.

No need to ask the supervisor. The whole story lies in adjusting the settings. When I activated the option to receive notifications, the command was completed successfully and I started receiving notifications.

22 hours ago, Aungari said:

mysterious choice is truly not vital customary client i think.it is for gathering group and support systems.we ought to keep in mind that this gathering is overhauling persistently so may be something is included or expelled for way better

You are talking about another matter completely my brother. Pay attention to the original topic we are discussing before you leave a comment that no one cares about here as this will expose you to questioning.

Receiving notifications is good in order to be aware of several things, the most important of which is when someone quotes my response. Here I have to respond to it. And that's good.

13 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Receiving notifications is good in order to be aware of several things, the most important of which is when someone quotes my response. Here I have to respond to it. And that's good.

check the settings again if you have ticks in the right places, notifications are a very important thing, this cannot be skipped.

There is some issue right now with the notifcation, and i think this also happens to all the members where they cant see whats on their notification. and i think admins are working on it.

I changed my notifications settings just yesterday and for now I didn't receive any notification yet. Maybe nothing still works or nobody quoted me. Who knows!? Let's wait for little bit more.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Check if the notification that you once set up is not working anymore if you set up the first time, I used to have that but when I looked it up again it's off then so I have to activate it again, maybe in the future we will have email notification including deleted posts.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

I have this problems two weeks ago because i think the forum was modify this by default, now if you want to get notifications you need to activate by your self in notification settings

20 hours ago, Samiullah1010 said:

Some days we get no notice. I don't get a notification when someone quotes one of my answers.such as notification when quoting or interacting with a comment.

It's very simple check the settings by going to set the notifications next to the notifications in the upper right and you will find all the required settings activate the settings that suit you and click save.

5 minutes ago, Isah said:

try not to think why you are not ready to recieve warnings since I recieve notices on the off chance that anybody cites something in my posts, you would be another part so you are not ready to discover such notices.

Absolutely not. I don't want to receive notifications that are of type warnings and I never wish to receive them. But I just want to receive notifications  quote  members to comment so that I can respond to them.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Its probably turn off for a reason that it uses extra server resources, Currently the forum are experiencing minor downtime from time to time and they are trying to limit forum features to save up on resources.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Investors Blog said:

Its probably turn off for a reason that it uses extra server resources, Currently the forum are experiencing minor downtime from time to time and they are trying to limit forum features to save up on resources.

This is not the case. Rather, I think it is a problem in setting the notifications I encountered and it is now working well after I set up the appropriate options for notifications from its settings.

Even me i dont also receive also any notifications.before my warning points i always received notifications but now i will never received again.i dont really know how to set it up😅

I have the same case, my last notification is in January 9. I think yesterday I saw my reputation increased but notification is silent in this kind of stuffs. Other problem I encountered is I can't post a new topic in "About Forum". I hope this will fix soon.

• +2 1

The reason of not getting any notification may be you have  unchecked  that "notify me replies " option.each time when you post something you have to checked this option to get all the notifications

I've just received a notification after all of those settings that I changed. Now everything works and I am happy because of that.

That would be also interesting to have notifications of those posts that were deleted. Only like that I would make an analyze of the quality of my posting or to find out what was wrong with the whole thread.

22 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah i'm also face this problem and now i'm not see any notification on my account.i'm not khow that what happened with this website.  

You can restore receiving notifications by adjusting notifications according to the options that you specify. Try going to the notification setting screen from the side of the notifications button and you will find several options. Choose the appropriate settings for you.

If you want to receive notification when you visit your crypto site, you must turn on the notification. In this case you have to click on the 3 line icon. Then you can turn on your useful notifications by clicking on the notification icon there. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Kinza said:

I thing its personal network issue and sites error for going on maintenance.

It is not like that. I recently discovered that it is just a defect in the settings. When I reset the notifications and chose the options that suit me, the notifications returned to work again and I no longer faced this problem.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

You can turn on notifications from your profile settings. There are a lot of options on which notifications you want to leave on. I've turned on quotes for example.

7 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

You can turn on notifications from your profile settings. There are a lot of options on which notifications you want to leave on. I've turned on quotes for example.

Yes, I recently arrived at this and found many useful notification setting options that you can choose from and enable. And now the notifications work for me well.

32 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Yes, I recently arrived at this and found many useful notification setting options that you can choose from and enable. And now the notifications work for me well.

Very glad to hear your problem has been solved. I also experienced the same thing before, but someone told me about the problem and finally the notification was retrieved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.