What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

I think Bitcoin in 30 years will remain in one condition if a large amount of currencies is not lost or lost because it cannot be recovered I think and maybe if that happens we will see the emergence of a new currency in 2050

THINK POSITIVE

I think that in 30 years, bitcoin will no longer be on the market and there will be coins that have a blockchain 20 times better and partially their name will contain the prefix "bitcoin". 

7 hours ago, Trofimova said:

I think that in 30 years, bitcoin will no longer be on the market and there will be coins that have a blockchain 20 times better and partially their name will contain the prefix "bitcoin". 

I don't think your prediction will be right for bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to lead even after 50years, this is created to lead and show how useful is the cryptocurrency to the world

The only thing I am sure of that will happen to bitcoin is that the price will create, bitcoin would have over and over and people will buy and the price will increase during this time. 

Sincerely I dont like topic like this who ask about  the Bitcoin in 5 or 10 or  30.... years! please try to talk about what will be happen in this year and maximum the next year, nothing is real about the prediction with long time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Sincerely I dont like topic like this who ask about  the Bitcoin in 5 or 10 or  30.... years! please try to talk about what will be happen in this year and maximum the next year, nothing is real about the prediction with long time.

The person may like to just hold, some people still believe that holding can help to increase price. I took like within short time, at most 6 months to 1 year. 

21 hours ago, Zaknov said:

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin after "30 years" because you also don't know how the market is doing after 30 years but the only  thing that may happen is the full adoption of bitcoin.

Yea, it might be positive development for cryptocurrency or negative development to it, we just have to make sure we support bitcoin from now

well totally the outcomes that the bitcoin will posibly withness thirty years from now is still yet uncertain, but analists have predicted that the last bitcoin will be minned by the year twenty forty, this will bring reduction to the amount of bitcoin introduced into cyculation and there will be bitcoin scarcity as only purchasing will be the only way to get it

10 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

The price of bitcoin and litecoin and all good cryptocurrencies  will be high. 

You are right, it is very possible that the price of bitcoin can be as higher or more than $50000 on 2050. 

i am guessing that it could possibly even be higher than this very number because the there will be no new bitcoin added the the total in cyculation, as ni more minning, this also the number of bitcoin will be less due to lost bitcoins in the block chain, bringing scarcity and scarcity yielding values for price increase. 

23 hours ago, Summi said:

I hope so that price is really high and the days ahead are also very high which means it can be possible to be achieved.

You have a good point because there are some day to halving and the price is increasing like in the past, so it is very possible that the price will really increase this year. 

As for 2050 which is next 30 years, the price may be higher than $100000. 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

I can't say that already, pal. But some experts or professionals says that in 2030, bitcoin will reach six digits number value, I think, If that happens, then let's assume that cryptocurrency will still stay in the market until 2050. But if that's not happen. we can expect that cryptocurrency will stay on the market, but a currency will beat it and more be known than cryptocurrency.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

I don't think about the year after 30 ears, its hard to predict the thing that will happen after 30 years, it may exist or it may replaced with other things that worth of moneys so its hard to say this, all i want is to earn this days.

It's really hard to predict something related to bitcoin after this long period! If some governments and companies accept using bitcoin , so the price of it would be very high and it would be stronger and more popular!

I don’t know what will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years, but it will definitely improve and increase in price or more developed Bitcoin currencies.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/6/2019 at 12:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

No one can really give a clear prediction about the future of bitcoin or any other crypto coin out there because because it's not in our capabilities to see the future and in my predictions I think no crypto will be able to replace bitcoin and by then it will be more expensive and mostly used all around the globe.

My friend, no one can give you a 100% correct answer to your question, but in my opinion, after 30 years, cryptocurrencies will remain in the market and their users will increase and they will be legally recognized in most countries of the world.

it is not a good question,,,,,cause we cannot know that how much time we live in the earth.....if we alive in the earth to 2050 we became a very old man.....then we cannot stay online for crypto or any earning site,,,,,,but now the value of bitcoin is very high,,,,,I think in 2050 bitcoin can be decreased or increased

Anything can happen, it could reach more than $ 100,000 or it could happen that a better cryptocurrency will replace it, nobody knows that yet, so it is best to be little by little with the present but really if you wanted bitcoin to remain for many years and that many people can use it

Good question, but i doubt the existing form of calculating will be useful in  future, especailly in 20 years. Despite our hardware almost stopped increasing, mankind will design new technology as alternative for blokchain.

I think that it will be replaced by some mineral (gold perhaps) or it would have a price greater than 20 thousand dollars, but it would be another thing if it fell in price and the cryptocurrency ethereum passed it, anything could happen.

I expect that in 2050 Bitcoin will be a globally recognized global currency, and why not, it is fast in transferring and safe

We are talking about the BTC market, which is prominently a bull market, in general view it is an asset that could cost approximately $ 100,000 after playing the market in use of its vertiginous attacks of volatility!

Well imagine, it was very well received in the market a few years after its launch; We are even still in the early 21st century so this has great potential for the future, and not only for bitcoin but for all cryptocurrencies; So I think from my point of view it is a good opportunity to invest now, but that is only my point of view, everyone makes the decisions according to their possibilities and their research regarding cryptocurrencies.

No one can predict, what will happen to bitcoin after 30 years. Since, cryptocurrencies are virtual, and they do not even exist in the physical world, so its much difficult to predict or guess- Will it be still alive by 2050? 

Though in my personal opinion, it will still be in existence in 2050, but the thing is it will not be ahead of all the cryptocurrencies as it is now, there will be more competitive coins in the market, and it is pretty much sure that bitcoin maybe replaced by some other prominent cryptocurrencies, and also the price would significantly fall apart as there are more competitive coins in the market.

If Bitcoin will be still alive in 2050, its price will be very expensive. Perhaps, one BTC price will be 100 000 dollars. I dont think that any other digital currencie will replace Bitcoin.

BTC always will be in the first place.