As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

On 1/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

Postings and comments are checked every two hours by supervisors, and if they notice anything suspicious, it is blocked

• -5 1

I don't think that reporting posts that don't comply with the forum rules is the reason why some of your posts are deleted, several of my comments have been deleted and i haven't reported to anyone.

Keep reporting spam posts and copy/paste to clean the forum.

Yes, believe me, the count of my own posts decreases as I start reporting posts. Because, as far as I know, replaying this post over and over again, that post will be unacceptable. So I think. Posts that are reduced in count. And a request to cryptocurrency is as many as I post. This can lead to inaccurate errors. So look at me with forgiveness and make mistakes. So that I can gain knowledge and post better later. Thank you

Report spam post will never give negative impact into your counter, maybe Yobit have problem with bot or admin delete your post. In this forum report is our way to help admin clean the forum and should be used, don't only look it. I agree with report spam post because this forum only need valuable post to keep running.

• +3 1

When you comment, share a topic, report it, and delete it, your post will also be deleted. Of course, for this reporting, do not comment on the topic.

THINK POSITIVE

yes many members are also facing this if they are going to give bad reputation to any post then they are also getting bad reputation to their content also it is not good because we have seen that many good post are also there but peoples are not giving any good reputation they are giving better quotations to those post because they are given but able to their post it should not be done we should be loyal to the content so that they also get motivated.

• Useful or interesting 1

we have all experienced this just avoid spam topics where there is no general reason for the topic to be exicted in this forum and your posts won't be deleted. i don't know any other way to be more secuure.

This is really unfortunate because we seek to improve the quality of posts by reporting on topics that are not useful. Therefore, moderators should look at these posts and delete them if they are not useful because we are helping to clean the forum.

You don't need Crystal clear English to post good post. Stop reporting people post just because their English is not as good as yours. We are here to learn not to report other people post just because you don't understand. May that's why your post are being deleted

Dear friend I did not think that there is any relationship between that..your post count is less because if that your post is may be not so good or usefull...

I think there's no link about your exposure  on member, a percentage of members at this juncture are facing this category of dilemmas as well where their put up are personality deleted by the admins or moderators this forum is fair.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:08 AM, Raven said:

If you are not consistent doing cryptotalk, your post possibly deleted because moderators and admins are active in this forum, they are deleting some topic because of some reason. If you commented to that topic, your comment will be deleted too. It is not about reporting post, if you are not active in this forum, the number of your post will go down. 

Yes i know they are deleting some topics because  of some reason  , if you  commented to that topic , your comment  will be deleted too . It is not about  reporting post , if you are not active in this forum , the number  of your post will go down.

Your post might be deleted because of your wrong reporting to the posts. Either u r reporting the post which is itself correct. Otherwise there is less chance of this type of problem.

Its not only happening to you, I’ve stopped posting since last two weeks because I got lazy after they deducted 10 counts but today its getting higher , I was surprised that it went up to 30 posts? How can this be happening? Meaning , if I will not be active in a month maybe the next time I open , it will be 100 counts deduction.

• +2 1

I don't think by reporting spam posts your content count would have gone down there must be some errors or the comments must not been not useful to the readers. And if you're not consistent on for this website the moderator or administrator would have looked into that matter.

This problem not happen only with you but even this happens with every users. Actually our posts is deleting because we create posts in wrong section or we are not following rules and regulations sometimes.

I haven't faced this problem yet. If you post useful posts then your post will not be deleted. So I think you should post meaningful posts so that they are not deleted. 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:30 PM, Monz said:

May be you would have committed some mistakes that's the main reason why your posts are getting deleted . Because it is not the rule that if you will report the spam your own post will go down may be moderators have find some mistakes.

Yes since you are having problem  them you stop and do , what brought you since admin is not blind because  is the creative and solving  , may be you would have committed  some mistakes thats the main reason why  your posts are getting  deleted  .

It is not about reporting post, if you are not active in this forum, the number of your post will go down.

commented to that topic, your comment will be deleted too. It is not about reporting post, if you are not active in this forum, the number of your post will go down.

well id on't think that those two things are related i think the topic you posted in wath deleted i don't think that someone rreports good users and just ruins others reputation on forum. i just see no reasons for doing it.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

i think it is just a coincidence, i also reported some posts in the pasts but i never had this kind of problem.

why would admins delete your posts just because you reported something, this don't make any sense

So maybe you reported topics you yourself have written into? Or those topics were reported by someone else. My point is that it's not probably even about your posts but the topics you replied to.

• +1 1

No it doesn't go anywhere But it will be there. And you will see them on the forum and also that is also a good for you to report scam.

• -2 1

Just stop doing that and leave to moderators themselves if you are real report bad posts and yours goes down! We dont know why but dont stress your self just focus on posting your contents.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!