Can I use bad language to him? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Can I use bad language to him?

It's not about using a bad language on anyone, rather you should explore ideas on the forum such as previously discussed topics and ideas that has been contributed by other members concerning trading of cryptocurrency generally. Every topic on this forum has contributed in one way or the other to our success in cryptocurrency trading and the more we familiarise ourselves with every discussions here on this forum, the better for us when we apply them to our trading abilities. 

In my opinion you can but you should not make bad language rather than you should talk him politely and if he had done any mistake then he should apologize.

If you want to know about cryptocurrency and trading you can post any kind in our forum, we will help you, since you did not get help from your friend, we will be with you, and you can also learn to trade by watching many blogs and videos online. 

• +1 1

You can't use bad language to him because if you use bad language to him it will cause misunderstanding between you and him so to avoid that do not use bad language to him.

You can't use bad language to him because if you use bad language to him it will cause misunderstanding between you and him so to avoid that do not use bad language to him.

don't use with him bad language to him, cryptoworld is a bit complicated and if you are willing to learn you must do your own research

• +1 1

In the event that you need to get some smart thoughts about trading, you can get smart thoughts from the different presents and I take a stab at start great discussion about exchanging. you can get a few thoughts regarding different trading recordings on the web or you can begin with some information on crypto talk in specific posts.thanks

• +4 1

You can trade using a mobile phone. I use it. There are a lot of applications available for work, such as Trading View, platforms and wallets applications, so I do not think you need a laptop to trade. 

If you want to learn about trading of cryptocurrency then you are at the right place you don't need to ask yiur friend as You can take the help from senior members here and can Learn on your own by reading the useful content at The forum.And Yiu should also do your own research for the better understanding of trading and its rules.Good Luck!

You don't have a choice since you are a learner in trading and never used bad language to him simply because you are not in good mood, instead come online in this forum and ask your question and we will provide you with everything you need to know in your trading aspect.

No, my friend, we cannot commit any such dangers in this forum because you will cause yourself some problems and your account will be banned and you may lose your balance. This forum has terms of use and privacy policy, so you have to respect everyone.

Obviously not a good idea. Why call it bad language? You may be wondering if you really want to get to know your friends. Wait until you see it. Ask questions and get the answers you need. What you want is not immediately available.

No you shouldn't! The answer is annoying but you need self discipline to learn anything in life. Who knows he's even trying your patience? So please don't use bad on him

On 1/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

It is not okay to use your bad language.If you want to know about trading then you can know much better from the trading section of cryptotalk because there are numerous posts about trading every day.So if you learn trading from this forum without telling him anything, then I hope you can learn better than him in this forum.

No dear if you want to succeed you should use positive ways then you able to become a great trader and getting many profit from it.  First if he don,t want to tell you you should find any more person find who can guide you in a better way.  And you don't accepted you as a looser.  You should try again and again until you succeed.  One day you will succeed and getting a huge profit from it.  One day you also become a great trader.  And you will get a good name in the world  

• Useful or interesting 1

Before using bad language, if you friend a forex trader? Or is he a crypto trader? Forex traders make use of lao top very well, he may not have idea about phones. How can what he does not know be taught by him. I can not just make a conclusion. Do not use bad language on him and do not fight him but it is good to be careful of friends. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, KarlJohn1 said:

Before using bad language, if you friend a forex trader? Or is he a crypto trader? Forex traders make use of lao top very well, he may not have idea about phones. How can what he does not know be taught by him. I can not just make a conclusion. Do not use bad language on him and do not fight him but it is good to be careful of friends. 

I think both forex and crypto traders are using both computers and phones now to trade, his friend may not just want to teach him, but I do not think that would be the case either. The person will just have to forget about it because his friend may not be at fault but him blaming his friend. Why don't him get a laptop when he said he need a laptop for it. Supposing it get the laplop but the hesitating should be when to blame a friend. 

• +1 1

There is no need for that. You can get information related to trading from other people in this forum by reading the various topics, and you can also watch the videos on YouTube. There are many educational sites that you can benefit from in this forum.

• +2 1

we are know that there are many people post this site diffirent language but i think English is the best and trusted and valuable language in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benfit.

thanks

I think this is not good to use bad language in cryptocurrancy. The knowledgeabel and honest person not use bad language. Many people are read our post and they think our self .if our language is bad they think bad our self and cannot like our post .we should use best language and best ideas .Best of good luck to all my friends. 

In order to work in this forum, we need to make good comments and treat everyone well. If someone misuses it, his ID will be banned. Many people are now able to make money by commenting well. Will be banded.I hope you will use it good language. 

If you want to know about cryptocurrency and business you can post any kind in our forum, we will help you, since you did not get help from your friend, we will be with you, and you can also learn to trade by watching many blogs and videos online.

No, he advised you a great advice and he really helps you, but he had to advise you about a source that you can collect everything from, it will be better than that, but you have to excuse him because it takes a lot of time

Friend always make fun. But they explains well. So if you want to ask any questions so we are your friends so we can discuss on this forum and can start to gather and highlight which thing is important and which is not . So thia is great forum we can make a post about our questions and get feedback on our post for understand. 

Never make anyone angry and excite you and start searching for knowledge on your own, and you will definitely find it. You just have to work and research well in all areas you want and strive to achieve success in it. Therefore, we welcome you in the world of coding here and we will try to help you and guide you to the right path that you need and we hope that you will find your way to the goal what you want

• +1 1

Useless question but If you want to learn about Cryptocurrency than you are at the right platform as You can enhance yiur knowledge of Cryptocurrency by reading the posts at the forum and respond to these posts.