Bitcoin address using KYC verification - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bitcoin address using KYC verification

as of now, there is no need KYC in withdrawing the bitcoin but if in the future they will require it, i think it is okay for me as long i do my transaction in safe exchanges because if we use exchanges or wallets that is not enough to trust, i think i will not use those kinds of.

Most don't agree with KYC, it is better not to do anywhere either. KYC is incompatible with Bitcoin and there can't be a change that will ask to send to a federal agency your identity to open a Bitcoin wallet in the blockchain. This will never happen and I keep reading some posts from some old members that make some assumptions that are detached from reality and proceed with making questions about them.

• +3 1

El 1/8/2020 a las 3:35, nicolas1234789 dijo:

Después de responder a otro, hay una pregunta en mi mente. Si algún día para hacer la dirección de bitcoin necesita KYC para la verificación, ¿lo hará? No todos están de acuerdo con el programa KYC y algunos de ellos tienen una situación difícil con su documento legal. ¿Alguna opinión por favor?

You are right, but to make a transaction it is not necessary kyc at all, currently if they implement a kind of kyc but to make purchases in stores or markets where they accept btc and this is because they need to know if you are the real author of the cryptocurrency, but to send or receive it is not necessary or necessary to implement a kyc service.

I don't know what are you thinking with this question. Do you perhaps think that Bitcoin can be ever controlled by a government or someone else and enforce something that is against consensus? This is not how Bitcoin works so this isn't happening and questions like this one mean you haven't learned anything yet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

KYC is only required in some exchanges that are bound by the law of the countries they are based on to ask for it. I don't understand this law at all as it doesn't help anyone in anyway and it only had results in very few cases for laundering money, which is what it is supposed to do.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:35 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

After make reply into another member there's question in my mind. If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification, will you doing that? Not everyone agree with KYC program and some of them has difficult situation with their legal document. Any opinion please?

It all depend on KYC level which they are accruing, First they ask Mobile number,Face pic, passport copy scan, driving licence and some of time real place of living address with landline. So if they do 1St level of KYC people will do but they force them to do 2nd and 3rd this will become problem for both parties. 

• +2 1

Well I have no problem to share my documents like identity proof. Because if we provide our identity then the trust increases. And now a days I guess nobody can do anything if he has our identity. The identity proof is just not enough for important stuffs. So nobody will misuse our identity. I will surely do of Bitcoin ask for KYC.

If you have your Bitcoin in an exchange and it asks you for KYC to be able to withdraw you have to do it because otherwise you will not be able to withdraw your Bitcoin 

On 1/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification

My dear I am not understand why you are asking if questions. These are something ask in very low age when you are ten years old. If you are that then you are in wrong place because you are not read yet to handle money. I am can find a hundred ifs in a minute and make a question. It is useless to ask that.

The problem has always been the limitations else there are many apps and exchange sites that allow trading and exchanges without necessarily asking of KYC

On 1/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, Rahul21 said:

Currently we do not need to use any KYC in Bitcoin withdrawal.  So if we withdraw bitcoin using KYC, we can withdraw it as a proof.  That would make a good case, and KYC, I think, would be good for Bitcoin if we could use it properly.

Still Bitcoin and also other crypto coins are not legal but in future when it is legal in all over the world i think the KYC system is start at that time and the peoples make the withdraw through their verified accounts and than the transaction fee is high.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Though I have not exposed myself to the use of all available crypto wallet address I only choose some few popular, sophisticated and complex crypto wallet most especially the hard wallet, offline wallet, coinbase and block chain wallet and lastly trust and electrum wallets. But none of them requires KYC verifications.

• +1 1

The fact of carrying out a KYC seriously compromises our identity and it is not that I need to hide my movements from the community, but this type of system distorts the main operation of what cryptocurrencies mean. If in the future, in order to keep our Bitcoin safe, I necessarily need to perform a KYC, I would have no other option but to do it, but I hope that moment never comes.

• +1 1

I do not prefer to use this feature nor do I like to work on sites that ask me kyc, as well as many people do not share their private information with the sites and this will definitely affect Bitcoin.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

After make reply into another member there's question in my mind. If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification, will you doing that? Not everyone agree with KYC program and some of them has difficult situation with their legal document. Any opinion please?

@nicolas1234789

The verification program is very important as it works to secure the account and preserve your account, as there are many, many and varied breaches that are difficult to deal with as the verification program maintains that and no one can access your account on a happy day

KYC verification is good and important, it helps to know the identity of the users and no one will use the site for crime or any illegal activity because they can be traced easily through their information. 

To use Bitcoin, no KYC is needed. Satoshi desired as much anonymity as possible, and I recall him wishing for Tor users to be able to mine. There will be no need with identification for bitcoin, but you will need it to trade and have it delivered to your bank. It makes no difference if you have already sent your real name and ID to the bank.

I do not think it is a good idea, because one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is to make their transactions secret, so if we follow the Know Your Customer program in cryptocurrencies, this leads to the disclosure of a lot of information about the sender and the receiver.

• +1 1

For me, I will not use kyc documentation because the most important characteristic in cryptocurrencies is decentralization, we must move away from such measures because they contribute to the destruction of the Bitcoin idea and restore the control of the central authorities on the market.

As for me, I do not like to use KYC at all, nor do I like registering on sites that require you to enter personal data for verification, and I do not think that the Bitcoin address may require KYC in the future because these currencies depend on decentralization.

• +1 1

Dear, checking the kyc is important to us and makes us keep our information safe and the currencies are sent and received easily and securely so it is great, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I do not think it is possible to use the KYC in Bitcoin addresses, one of the main reasons for the success of Bitcoin is that it is a decentralized currency and I do not think it is possible that this matter will change.

• +1 1

Certainly not, I will never get kyc, this is bad and harms the cryptocurrency project and its privacy, they ask you for personal information such as an identity or a passport, and this eliminates the security and privacy provided by blockchain technology, instead of the commission they take, which we do not We need them in the first place, so we can send our transactions personally without the need for a client.

If someday creating a Bitcoin address requires KYC verification, I won't create one, I'll find a way to create my Bitcoin address without KYC. In my opinion, if such actions are implemented it will threaten our personalities because the relevant authorities can monitor our assets through the given KYC. So the biggest challenge for crypto lovers is the KYC verification rules for exchanges.

• +3 1