Earn by downloading applications - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

Of course there are many downloading apps. With the help of this app you can make money and enjoyed. But it gives money by doing comments daily.

I download many applications before but some of it were not really paying and it's really frustrating because I exert some efforts to earn. But I hope to have an app that's legit.

1 hour ago, nataliav536 said:

I have not seen a single person who really makes money on such applications, they pay very little for each download.

Of course I agree with you. Making money with mobile apps is a waste of time. There are too many apps on the app store 99.9% are scam apps. 

If you would have mentioned the payment proof we  would be glad to work on that but i will try the app and bro how much is minimum payout? And how much we could earn daily? If you have given that information also it would be better.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Those who want to make money from here will be able to make more money in less time and you can change your financial status by making money.

Earn by downloading is good and easy way to earn some dollars, but it has a lot of viruses, and you need to be careful what you donwloading

On 1/7/2020 at 12:28 PM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

There is a lot of kind of application like that in play store and different way to earn but we really cant trust them because all pay little or dont pay at all 

From those reviews regarding the app,i see that this app is not really paying with lots of things that you need to do for a small amount. So better not to waste time there instead focus in this forum which gives us high rewards.

Edited by Ms.o

I mostly like this apps which need us to download and play the app for a specific time or reach a particular level to be rewarded, but most importantly having to withdraw what I earned in Cryptocurrencies and even perfect money

Thank you for sharing this app, but is it profitable for all countries of the world? Because many applications require you to be present in America in order to download applications.

such apps doesnt really pays that well and most of the time they keep withdraw limit alot that it takes about 4 or 5 months 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:51 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

I don't think that the number of downloads are much so the amount are low and cheap maybe lot of hars work for nothing but i willtake a look today..

Yes there is no big down for this application and that mean a lot, the reputation is good for any application, i dont think i can go ahead with this one 

I like this kind of apps to earn money with my smartphone! That one have good reviews on the playstore. I think I will try it soon.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

No better like this app you need to download too many apps to get money.  These applications will become a burden on the mobile memory and RAM, which poses a danger to the device.  Search on Google play, you will find better ones

Please Dont download such mobile apps they are proven for scamming users by not providing crypto coins.

Better you invest in sable crypto coin and make profit.

Thank you for sharing the application with us, I would have liked to work on it, but unfortunately such applications allow only work on it for a group of countries like the United States of America or European countries.

I am not confident about this type of app. And  i never 

Heard about this type of apps by earning money via

Download apps. They dont give any money its totally 

Scam app. Now a stage only crypto and yobit is good 

Way for earning money fastest.

• +1 1

thank you bro for sharing this app with us..for me i can not use any app because it is take a lot of time to make a good amount of money..i tried before to work on app but there was a problem with offers and i stopped immediately and delete it from my device 

I tried to earn money this way, to be honest, even my phone with 256 GB of memory recommended deleting these apps that I downloaded, I only earned $ 2 .. it is better not to try to earn so and try to bypass such" ways " of earning a party.

Edited by NevermindNe
  • +2 1

I tried to earn on this app, it is really good and pays fairly, but only those who have a lot of memory on their mobile phone can earn on it.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:34 PM, NevermindNe said:

I tried to earn money this way, to be honest, even my phone with 256 GB of memory recommended deleting these apps that I downloaded, I only earned $ 2 .. it is better not to try to earn so and try to bypass such" ways " of earning a party.

The majority of those application dont pay to much they just want more people to show them her advice to much promotion, the only who earn is the application, so it's really not worth it 

Thank you for sharing a such application and details about that, but I think you need to introduce more details about, for example how many pays for downloading the application also if you have already get paid......etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif