Earn by downloading applications - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

Frequent downloading application is worse for NAND memory of the smartphone. Moreover this is the risk because some apps can stole your data or spy for you.

I have downloaded many applications to earn money, but you only earn little in addition to having a good device because not all applications are compatible according to the version of the operating system, I have seen that many people earn money when they refer many people, and most of Those apps are not secure, most never last and become irrelevant.

On 07.01.2020 at 17:52, jacker said:

There is this, I'm not very confident, so you will have to download many applications to make money, how much is and I think that amount of money is probably not large. I do not download the application to make money

Yeah. i think so. If you download the applications you will get just a really amount of money. It is not profitable. Also these apps should be on your phone about 1-2 weeks before you delete it.

There is this, I'm not extremely certain, so you should download numerous applications to bring in cash, what amount is and I believe that measure of cash is presumably not enormous. I don't download the application to bring in cash

On 07.01.2020 at 13:28, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

Never understood or trusted these apps.  They really kill the phone, it's not clear what they pay for, what if they collect and sell data for you?  Perhaps you can earn something in them, but I don't want to risk it

Does this app really work for you? I have tried to download it several times and I have not been able to, which generates many doubts that it is valid.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:28 AM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

• Before I risk downloading the app I would like to know how it works, how long it has been on the market, how users have done with the app and most importantly how good the revenue is and how to protect the data of the users who tend to use this app.
  • +5 2

I think that the least profitable applications are in this field..so for a long time I have not worked on profitable applications because most of them have very little profit, this if they are at all honest

Good Luck

There are some applications that offer this advertising to earn by downloading them, in my opinion there are some that give certain income, but many times you have to do more tasks so that you can withdraw them, or they ask you for a higher withdrawal amount

Honeygain is a very good app. But in my very personal opinion, to have a good profit you need to have a good number of referrals, so that you can multiply the money.

On 10/4/2020 at 5:13 AM, Alkaliww1331 said:

It's real work?
I know many apps, but they was a scum.

I used the Honeygain app, but to get a good profit you need a good number of referrals.