Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

1 hour ago, McCree said:

If you look at my profile, I have 5 topics compared to hundreds of posts. As long as my posts don't get deleted I'm fine.

Today I'm sitting at a 7 useful post deficit from deleted topics so I have to make up.

Ouch! You have very few totally of your own topics, for me I think I have more than 200 topics because there are some days that's I can create up to 30 topics per day 

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Which said:

There is no need in high percentage of topic. You need to do it if you have unique content that will bring benefit to users or something that we can discuss about, otherwise your topic is going to be deleted.

Please, please, you can stick to the Topics and not give answers that do not support the post, it is simple just say what your percentage is? 

You do not  know...  I can teach you how to  divide:   %=(Post/ Topic) is easy.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I have a higher percentage of postings than making or creating topics cause of getting my topics deleted but anyway am looking forward to it. 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:25 PM, Forextrader said:

Thankyou for giving us a good knowledge with all of us so work on it and we will be arange on it and its good for all of us.

Please  try response associated with the post, there is no contribution to the Topic.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:26 PM, Ngetpa said:

I choose post because I am more comfortable in letting my insights release in a certain topic or thread rather than creating a topic that is useless since there is no latest news about crypto taht would really catch member's attention.

Topic has no excuse is made and ready. 

this topic asks something very easy to answer, what is your percentage, 0%?

3 hours ago, Onaiskhane said:

I think my percentage rate is so low than other user.Since I am a newbie...it is so miserable for me but i hope that soon i will reach high percentage in my pro-fail. But one thing i want to know how can i see my account percentage?

Hi Friends! Welcome.

Is really easy:

You Topic % = ( 200 Post  / 18 Topic) 

3 hours ago, Arun gope said:

I am not creating much post because of learning about crypto currency. It is the only way I can get knowledge about crypto currency exchange for earning.

You learned!! very good. share your experience of how you did that can be a good Topic, personal experiences are original and contribute a lot.

Thank you for your comments but add percentage, it is easy to do.

It is only a statistical reference of your contribution or that you do more, Topic or Post.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

11 hours ago, Jasmin73 said:

Yes you have a point in this one. Because sometimes spammers focus on the old topics to hide their agendas. It also a great way to avoid deletion of some important topics in your account. 

You are not saying anything in relation to the Topic, if you want you can fix the post and make your post useful,  give a percentage and if you want to comment that data.

• +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/23/2020 at 2:47 AM, McCree said:

If you look at my profile, I have 5 topics compared to hundreds of posts. As long as my posts don't get deleted I'm fine.

Today I'm sitting at a 7 useful post deficit from deleted topics so I have to make up.

Indeed yes,

that i really don't much concentrate with the percentage as long as my post/reply are useful and helping others.

let's all continue to make and help to make this forum clean.

i haven't made any topics so far i ised to comments as i am still scared and thinking what if they dont like my post and they will bashed me or give warning points so im more on commenting.

Well for now i just only created 1 topic, the reason is because most of the topic i want to create is already been answered and i dont want to create the same question.

I'm at around 2% right now. I am trying to make at least two or three quality posts every day but it is a bit hard as I'm trying to find unique topics not discussed yet in the forum and this takes time. 

I'm spenting around two hours of my time just for writing my own posts and publishing them.

9 hours ago, Rakibislam22 said:

I try to make good content for form. But I have been judge and I realised I can't make good content for form. Well it topics are not formed it mean it will attract low  quality comments.

Exact, excellent comment, post with open question, it brings  lot of spam, for example this post is concrete with a question and they answers anything but what is requested. 

7 hours ago, Niraiu said:

My average of posting is very low. I comment on the other peoples post. I have not the creative writing abilities to post a new post. So i prefer to comment on the other peoples posts

No special skill are needed, many do not understand that this is not blog contest; Forum is a community, a place to share an idea, a doubt, etc.

6 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I rarely create topics these days, As when I used to create earlier, they used to be deleted, maybe because they were repeated or so. So my statistics would be 10% for topic and 90% for post or comment.

% Update today is  0.01%

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I'm at around 2% right now. I am trying to make at least two or three quality posts every day but it is a bit hard as I'm trying to find unique topics not discussed yet in the forum and this takes time. 

I'm spenting around two hours of my time just for writing my own posts and publishing them.

Yeah! Topic takes more time. Good percentage considering that you have more than 1300 post. 👍

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am not very interested in creating new topics. Haven't created a single one yet. But very love to communicate in created by others, if they useful to me. This is personally choice.

• +1 1

I not a good person to make an full topic so as you can on my profile too the ration was 100:0 with 598 post and 0 Topics, I just want to avoid copyright and not really good when creating a topic beside that i think it's really suit me, How about you guys?

On 1/7/2020 at 12:12 PM, fuer44 said:

what is the effect on this forum from that percentage? I rarely make topics because there are already many topics that can already be used as discussion material and make posts. so I think instead of adding topics and eventually many are not useful, it's better to just make a post.

Yes ..whenever i try to post some topic i found that topic already posted by somebody.so i just post comment on the topics on which i may give some good suggestions 

Me I have 0% for created Topics because I still do not feel like creating one. Right now, I am more focused in leaving comments on topics I believe I can share my ideas and points of view in the best way possible. Even though I already used to make my own threads in one of the forums I am a member of, I am not sure if I am now ready to make one here for I am too afraid I might get negative feedback from other members and my topic will be considered unhelpful or what.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/6/2020 at 9:22 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

As a newbie in this forum I want to be on the top and create useful topic and share my idea I think I more on topic and It is good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Hace 6 horas, wahabay dijo:

Observo en el post de otros pueblos. No se me ocurren las habilidades de copia creativa para enviar una nueva publicación. posteriormente, estoy a favor de tomar nota en las publicaciones de otros pueblos.

7 hours ago, BigCryptoLife said:

Either you post or you start a thread, what matters isn't write construction as said by the forum admin. 

hi Friends! please;

There is something here but you don't understand it can improve the idea of your post, at the moment it is a useless Post.

3 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

I never create topics here because i haven't time for research about new contents. I just focus on doing posts in great contents and knowledgeable topics.

That's the point, you don't need to be a blogger, you just need to have a concern about find ideas to help, doubts news, personal experiences, etc. 

57 minutes ago, ab993ma said:

coin and crypto market,please if anyone know give me advice about create

Please, do not distort the Topic. It is considered spam. Change , fix you Post , it is easy to participate in topic indicating your percentage and if possible comment something in reference to  "%" 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

As of now I just posted almost 300 since I join this forum and created 2 topic. I just can create a topic that is helpful and can caught the attention of other members so I settle in posting in the topics of other people. 

A lot of post available but not have so much topic.

i think 3% topic and 97% post available because everyone make posts but only some of them make topic 

15 hours ago, toufik rafik said:

It does not matter how many posts are published What matters is that the topic be attractive and of interest to members If the topic is great It sure will bring attention It is payable without delay It escapes deletion.

it doesn't matter, it's just that I want to see the percentage of each person. Is there a large percentage here to make the topic, I'm sure there will be a lot bigger to make a post.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

Hey friend I agree to your post but I'm sorry I don't have any experience about your post I'm newbie and I just focus to learn more and more I just try to make good and useful post like other friends but I hope one day I have make a good and useful content 

5 hours ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I never create topics here because i haven't time for research about new contents. I just focus on doing posts in great contents and knowledgeable topics.I get a number of benifits from here.I get paid for 5 times. I am really happy to have this site. 

You do not need to look for anything, personal experiences are the best Topic, just think of something that happened to you and tell it.

The problems that arise and how I solve them are good Topic.

Well-formulated doubts also create very good debates.

A forum is free thinking, is to find ideas, problems and doubts, help, discuss and give your opinion.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You can say that 99 percent of my posts are only ' responses, I do not have enough time to create topics  to that. I am just satisfied with your response and helping members here.

• Useful or interesting 2

Anybody can create topic here also an post. But the need is to create a different and mon repeatable topic to avoid the deletion and other issues .as we know the topic boosts to our reputation.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:22, alexisfuentes said:

Relación, tema vs. Enviar

Este tema se ha discutido durante algún tiempo en el foro, desde varias perspectivas, que si hay pocos temas en relación con la publicación, que se debe aumentar el pago del tema, que ciertos usuarios al alcanzar el rango "x" pueden publicar el tema, etc. En otras palabras, hay un debate interesante.

En uno de esos Post se me ocurrió, que los usuarios deberían tener una relación Post / Topic de al menos 10%, creo que debería haber una contribución, al menos no obligatoria pero simbólica como con el Rank actualmente.

Hagamos este análisis primero de cuánto es nuestro porcentaje de Tema creado versus Publicación, el mío es ...

Fuente de la cita:  https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

Estoy muy bajo 4.1%. He decidido colocar la fuente de mi cita porque allí explico las razones por las cuales mi porcentaje es tan bajo.

La realidad es que lejos de entrar en esos detalles, lo que me gustaría saber sobre este tema es:

¿Cuál es su porcentaje de publicación / tema ?

y

¿Cuál crees que debería ser la relación que un usuario promedio debería tener?

¿Qué piensas?

Keep in mind not all cryptotalk's sections are included in the payperposts campaign, if they authorize payments by publishing new topics, the payment sections would be saturated. 

• +1 1