Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

I answer forums more often than I make Topic the reason because almost all the Topics about Cryptocurrency are the same, only the words are different.  How many percent have I made Topic I think maybe only 1%.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:22 PM, alexisfuentes said:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

I'm the one who created this topic by the way https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247                           

Well my total post/topics is 2679/75, i think average should have been at least 10%/100% but mime is almost 25%/%100

Edited by teminalibug

If you ask me! I have never posted my own topic in this forum page. I just share my knowledge with the members of this forum page in the comment section! And I'm really happy with that. 

my post count 265 and I post 10 or 12 topics to post because I want share valuable and meaning full content to discussed because I see so many members post meaning less topics to increase post count and I spent my time to read others comments and give comments my count 1% in topics

Well I don't really post that much but I estimate my posts to be .05% of my total content as I usually just browse around the site casually and reply to any posts that I may have read before or I have a little bit of knowledge on, I have posted some content on the site but they we're just inquiries and questions to things I didn't really understand.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Raven said:

Same here, i find myself most of the time is only replying on some topics but (1)is it bad for me if i am just replying on topic and not posting new topics? And (2)what is the point of that percentage? 

(1) No.

(2) Know your post/topic realtionship just that, a statistical value to know your ability to create Topics.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:43 AM, Lubruselu said:

Hoe do you guys calculating that? Because I',m not thats good in mathematics, so can you tell me how to calculate that? Or is there have the platform that's you are using

%Ratio=Post/Topic

7 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

My average of posting is very low. I comment on the other peoples post. I have not the creative writing abilities to post a new post. So i prefer to comment on the other peoples posts.

Anyone who comments can make a Topic.

The Topic are NOT for journalist or experts or professional blogger.

It is only necessary to have a doubt, comment an story, news, etc.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Till I have joined this forum I have only posted one topic because I am still learning about crypto and there's alot left to know.Once I know I will posts topic.

There is already enough topic in this platform, I am afraid to start a new topic/tread to avoid duplication. 

On 1/7/2020 at 2:26 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Care to compute this one? I can be quite dull at math sometimes 😄

Same here! I can't answer coz i dont know how to compute how much is my percentage.😅.  

I made 936 posts,but i only made 2 topics. Coz im really hesitant to make my own topic coz im afraid to get warning points and people misunderstand me.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:24 PM, McCree said:

I would have tried to calculate my post/topic percentage, but, two of my topics were apparently deleted (next time, post topics a long time after posts).

This forum has no metric that measures post/topic percentage, are you all using a calculator for this? 

I actually know what my percentage is because I only do super limited topics like I have 5 topics and over a 400+ comments. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/6/2020 at 9:22 AM, alexisfuentes said:

and

or 

What do you think?

In my personal view since i only have two remaining topics i started, i really don't look at it as a big issue, what matter is if i was able to help others with my reply/comments, in my personal view i think so

Until now if use that calculation I only get 6%, this is happen because I don't know what to write?. As newbie I try to create interesting post with every knowledge I have but mostly get delete or zero respond. I can't push people to give respond but I need teacher about this one.

Well for me i just only created one topics because most of the topic that i want to create is already been answered so if i create it again then i think thats a bad move.

i posted around 900 comments and topics only 1.i not created topics because i not have contents to post topics i only commenting. i planing for creating topics.

14 hours ago, Malka said:

There is a difference between topic and post the topic inserted at the heading should corresponds with the post

What you mention happens a lot, but it is partly due to the little experience to created Topic, but it doesn't matter, what you should do is express yourself correctly; helping, asking it doesn't matter if you do it with a post or Topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I got zero percentage because until now never writing a post just make reply and giving good reaction. Make post is not easy and as new member many post already exist so I need to make new one. I give up for this activity but I'll try when ready.

Well Topics would be worth for creation if you give them some additional reward from the base post's reward.

That would incentivate the community to create more meaningful content thus not so much spam in older topics.

I have also created one asking about if there could be sections about Gambling and News but my topic was deleted for no reason, unless it was already been created but my search did not showed any.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

2 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Well Topics would be worth for creation if you give them some additional reward from the base post's reward.

That would incentivate the community to create more meaningful content thus not so much spam in older topics.

I have also created one asking about if there could be sections about Gambling and News but my topic was deleted for no reason, unless it was already been created but my search did not showed any.

First Understand that a Topic does not have to  a masterpiece of a blogger,  this is a Forum not a site of expert bloggers or journalist. In fact, the essence of the Forums is to allow simple interventions, where what really matters is to help.

I have read several times that creating Topic should be paid better, in fact the useful the useful content should be paid better no matter if it is Topic or post, as eventually happens.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

13 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I have also low amount of % here . 

I just visit this forum to read post and just commenting there I can make post only when I didn't find any solution .

But nowdays I decide to make atleast one post per day .

13 hours ago, Meemah said:

am a newbie here and my percentage of making comments Is higher than making new topics yet for the main time. 

That is the idea of commenting on something related to Topic.

Topic is not for bloggers, experts, etc.  The important thing is to do it honestly with the rules of the Forum.(1)

12 hours ago, Sunjina said:

I just post or comment in forum. Topic is the whole chapter of forum. I can't create topic .sometime topic is redundant it create violation.

(1)The important thing is to do it honestly with the rules of the Forum.(1)

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/7/2020 at 1:22 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

and

or 

What do you think?

I prefer to comment than to post a topic because it’s to risky if I have the same topic with everyone and I’m reported so just play safe for own good.

14 hours ago, Pop70 said:

I didn't created any topics yet on this forum and thats because all the questions that I wanted to create are already posted by other members. So I don't want to create multiple threads with the same question 

You can always do a Topic, we always have a doubt or experience to tell, this is a Forum, you just have feel like it and be yourself. Look at the Forum as a meeting place where ideas are debated, her we come to learn, ask and help. ,

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 8:37 PM, Rakibislam22 said:

Topic is an important issue to do post everyday.we firstly need to topic then you can post  comment.so I firstly percentage as topic then I will give percentage in issue.

I think making any new topic with much information can not be done by all but anyone can reply on it if he have experience on it so I think posts is higher than topic for everyone.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, gayatrive said:

I have not posted a single topic or thread till now. I had only made posts. If I ever have some doubt, I will surely consider creating a topic. 

I think you should not make post which is useless and i think all should make creative topic here and should make creative reply here.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:42 AM, maricans said:

In my personal view since i only have two remaining topics i started, i really don't look at it as a big issue, what matter is if i was able to help others with my reply/comments, in my personal view i think so

If you look at my profile, I have 5 topics compared to hundreds of posts. As long as my posts don't get deleted I'm fine.

Today I'm sitting at a 7 useful post deficit from deleted topics so I have to make up.

• +1 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉