Bitcoin at $26k in Iran - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin at $26k in Iran

30 minutes ago, Shuvro33 said:

I saw two YouTube official channel videos where they claimed; Bitcoin is worth $26,000 in Iran after the airstrip. But when I was convinced with some people living in Iran, they confirmed that this was not true. Bitcoin is the same as in Iran.

Yeap, i still wondering too and still searching valid news about this news, Indeed after some tension With USA Before it's normal for some people to convert their asset to more less risky and bitcoin it's one of them, We also can saw some rising before when US-Iran Tension on its peak but I don't think the price was $26k before.

I additionally don't care for this point in light of the fact that the present cost of Bitcoin in our digital money will really be in all nations so Bitcoin will never go to Iran. Along these lines, among the individuals who make such deceptive publicity, it is essential to have an understanding that it is never right to make an analysis of Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is an uncommon currency.And because of the falsehood numerous crypto clients really have a ton of issues so there is a system for somebody who can't utilize the news in digital currency.

It is not posible because bitcoin price is same in the world. This is rumor. I bitcoin is equal to26000 but its price goes up and down in the whole market

Of course it has the same value in Iran as anywhere else in the world. Who would be stupid enough to pay almost triple the price for something especially when we are talking about $26.000?

Bitcoin price high in Iran due to Iran USA tension Iranian currency is much down and bitcoin is so high on brokers getting profit and to investors losing money. 

On 06.01.2020 at 11:53, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

this is done so that the most greedy and stupid people immediately ran to buy a coin and try to make a deal and there they can be easily met by scammers.

I dont think it is happening 26,000 dollars woah in iran maybe in the near future but today its far from reality.as the bitcoin now are having hard time to pump even there is a war i dont think it will affect the price

How come Bitcoin is $26k in a lran Exchange, But in other exchange Bitcoin price you can see $8645.21 currently could it be that what is applicable in the lran exchange is different from other cryptocurrency exchange. 

is this really true? because from what i read the price is only at 12k because the demand is increasing and the traders there chose to pump the sell price.

This is not true that the price of the BTC is so much high so many peoples will do this because they are the seller of the Bitcoins and also other ALT coins and thats why they do this because they think that if they do this peoples will buy the BTC is o high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is one of the assets it is a store of value and it is useful in situations like these. In Iran where tension is high prices rise. The same happens in countries with hyperinflation. It is a hedge against anything that can become a problem to the economies

Just now, Jifan102 said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. 

I can hardly believe it. Is it maybe because the local currency dropped with 70% due to the airstrike ? It would be amazing if this actually happened.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Greetings mate, I heard that for the last few days, Iran was good to head news created for a lot of media. With attacked this can not be possible...

On 1/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

Woah. Could I sell my bitcoins to iran then? So tht I can have so much profit? Or I could only sell it if I live there? That would give me so much profit.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/6/2020 at 9:53 AM, sohaib said:

I think you saw the price with Iran currency. Check again the video to get confirm. I don't think bitcoin price will different on different country.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/6/2020 at 8:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yes i read your post and this is not true that if the price of the BTC will be increased so much than how the peoples of the Iran buy the BTC because 26k$ is so much high price of the BTC and this is not good for the Iranians peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Too much fake news in crypto. I also read these reports and I was intrigued. Still this is just creating unecessary fake fomo and the results are never good. When a lie like this is exposed it just makes us lose commitment to crypto.

Prices in Iran rise because of the heightened tension, and this is really what happens when there is excess inflation in any country

BTC rate can be easily checked by Google

We don't need to trust on rumors.These kind of rumors just for pumping BTC .So avoid them.

1 hour ago, Muskan5 said:

The majority are declaring in which value is at Iran and also as compared to value is at Iran and also I do believe that's not existing and also due to the fact diverse will probably be several money simply not necessarily anywhere near this much regarding variation I do believe that is artificial.

i think this shows us that many people knows bitcoin will be a good store of value and for me i will not wait till there is upcoming war to start buying crypto

no it is not true btc price is identical in whole world maybe they mean bitcoin price for national currency cause iranian rial worth is decreased in last few years but the btc price for iranian rial is more than 26 k guess that channel was wrong about the btc price in iran.

maybe it will that possible if ever they not suffering in war because that war will be a big impact to the bitcoin however if the iran government have a subsidy of coin trusted bodies to ensure they not include the security of bitcoin.